Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
follow the title of thread fill out info .....4 tests per household.

they are free with free shipping---my confirmation email says they will start shipping late january.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
follow the title of thread fill out info .....4 tests per household.

they are free with free shipping---my confirmation email says they will start shipping late january.
I ordered 4 for my house this morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...my daughter is on top of things, she told us about this last friday and she had already ordered by then....but she has 2 young children and mom's are great at networking. :D

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@thebigt , you know I'm just kidding, brother.

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt , you know I'm just kidding, brother.

:)
really...i was just imaging you and smont riding around raiding mailboxes for covid test kits--of course i knew you guys were just kidding around...

now if it were ped's or AAS i could see it, lol. :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought a bunch before the gov made the announcement. Ihealth has them and they are pretty cost effective, plus it’s the one our school was handing out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bunch before the gov made the announcement. Ihealth has them and they are pretty cost effective, plus it’s the one our school was handing out.
have you used yet?

i've seen rumors that many are testing false positive, not wanting to spread rumors just checking if anyone knows about this from personal experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
have you used yet?

i've seen rumors that many are testing false positive, not wanting to spread rumors just checking if anyone knows about this from personal experience.
How do you know if it's a false positive.

Theo ones I had basically just have 2 lines
If both lines show up you are positive.

If only the left line shows up your negative

And if only the right line shows up the test is inconclusive or void

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you know if it's a false positive.

Theo ones I had basically just have 2 lines
If both lines show up you are positive.

If only the left line shows up your negative

And if only the right line shows up the test is inconclusive or void
there were/are people posting that any liquid was giving a positive reading.

i have absolutely no way of knowing if this is true or just bullshyt.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
there were/are people posting that any liquid was giving a positive reading.

i have absolutely no way of knowing if this is true or just bullshyt.
My girlfriend, daughter and mother tested negative on that same test that I tested positive on so I at least know the ones I have are not doing that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My girlfriend, daughter and mother tested negative on that same test that I tested positive on so I at least know the ones I have are not doing that
thanks, this is the 1st hand info from someone i trust that i was looking for.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
thanks, this is the 1st hand info from someone i trust that i was looking for.
The test in the picture I posted I trust that it works. Those were the tests that were given out by the school systems here. I don't know if the ones ordered online are going to be exactly the same but when they arrive if it's different I'll put up a picture of it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The test in the picture I posted I trust that it works. Those were the tests that were given out by the school systems here . I don't know if the ones ordered online are going to be exactly the same but when they arrive if it's different I'll put up a picture of it
appreciate it...the only reason i even mentioned it is because of my severe distrust of the government in general and this current government in particular. 💩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
appreciate it...the only reason i even mentioned it is because of my severe distrust of the government in general and this current government in particular. 💩
Ya I hear ya. I really try to stay out of politics and avoid watching the news but it's getting to the point I feel I need to watch it just to say what stupidity is said next.

Telling ppl to wear masks even tho they only have like a 7-8% improvement in protection from the virus.

Telling ppl if there vaccinated and they test positive it's ok to go to work even tho being vaccinated does nothing to stop the spread. Even tho a few weeks ago if you were positive you had to quarantine for 7 days and 6 months ago it was 2 weeks.

The CDC and the US government "as well as some other governments" (and Canada is even worse right now) but there using fear to drive mass hysteria and forced compliance. It's insane.

And you can't even blame the president, he's just the senile talking puppet. It's whoever is playing puppet master with there hand up the old man's ass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Canadian judge suspended a father's visitation rights indefinitely for not being vaccinated.

This man is literally not allowed to legally see his child until he gets vaccinated....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya I hear ya. I really try to stay out of politics and avoid watching the news but it's getting to the point I feel I need to watch it just to say what stupidity is said next.

Telling ppl to wear masks even tho they only have like a 7-8% improvement in protection from the virus.

Telling ppl if there vaccinated and they test positive it's ok to go to work even tho being vaccinated does nothing to stop the spread. Even tho a few weeks ago if you were positive you had to quarantine for 7 days and 6 months ago it was 2 weeks.

The CDC and the US government "as well as some other governments" (and Canada is even worse right now) but there using fear to drive mass hysteria and forced compliance. It's insane.

And you can't even blame the president, he's just the senile talking puppet. It's whoever is playing puppet master with there hand up the old man's ass.
he has people pulling strings no doubt, but if he goes off script and goes against his advisers like in afghanistan he is still the president...but you are right i don't trust his whole damned admin!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Canadian judge suspended a father's visitation rights indefinitely for not being vaccinated.

This man is literally not allowed to legally see his child until he gets vaccinated....
biden would do the same if he thought he could get away with it...thank the Lord trump got a conservative scotus.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
he has people pulling strings no doubt, but if he goes off script and goes against his advisers like in afghanistan he is still the president...but you are right i don't trust his whole damned admin!!!
Il tell you what, I was not a fan of Trump at all, mainly because of his mouth, And I really thought Biden was going to be a big improvement.

Holy fluck was I wrong. I'd gladly take trump back right now lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Il tell you what, I was not a fan of Trump at all, mainly because of his mouth, And I really thought Biden was going to be a big improvement.

lol...i knew biden was going to be a fucked up president...i remember back when he presided over clarence thomas hearings--he was heard in hall way during recess saying he didn't believe anita hill but still treated thomas like a pile of shyt--to this day thomas hates his guts...he has always been a two-faced backstabbing liar.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
lol...i knew biden was going to be a fucked up president...i remember back when he presided over clarence thomas hearings--he was heard in hall way during recess saying he didn't believe anita hill but still treated thomas like a pile of shyt--to this day thomas hates his guts...he has always been a two-faced backstabbing liar.
He was also responsible for having steroids classified as drugs like heroin and meth

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you used yet?

I've seen A LOT of reports of false negatives with home tests. Now I don't know which kind of home tests people have used and if it's the same kind of test you are talking about here. With some testers, it also comes down to if the person does the test properly by themselves.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've seen ALOT of reports of false negatives with home tests. Now I don't know which kind of home tests people have used and if it's the same kind of test you are talking about here. With some testers, it also comes down to if the person does the test properly by themselves.
i don't know which i trust lest-the government or internet assclowns--the rumor i heard was that any liquid caused positive tests.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
has anyone got these in home covid tests?
The test in the picture I posted I trust that it works. Those were the tests that were given out by the school systems here. I don't know if the ones ordered online are going to be exactly the same but when they arrive if it's different I'll put up a picture of it
have you got the ones being sent by usps yet?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I havent received mine, was starting to wonder if I was the only one. I guess not!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havent received mine, was starting to wonder if I was the only one. I guess not!
joe biden promises to remove every covid-19 home test from afghanistan-eh? :p

yeah, i thought people would be getting them before now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When did you order yours?
I ordered mine on Jan 19th. Still no shipping info...
usps should have sent you a email notice soon after you ordered?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
usps should have sent you a email notice soon after you ordered?
I got the original notice, which stated that they would send me a tracking#, etc, after it shipped.
Haven't received tracking info yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got the original notice, which stated that they would send me a tracking#, etc, after it shipped.
Haven't received tracking info yet.
same here...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I didn't receive a notification until it came to my town and it said it was out for delivery.
I health is the ones I bought prior and they are really good. Plus cost effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

die hard democrats are about the only ones still supporting this mentally ill 'president', most independent voters have turned against him and his entire admin, and independents are needed to win elections.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
we got our usps covid tests about a week ago, we haven't used any yet since neither of us have been even slightly sick.

anyone used yet, if so how accurate was it?