Couple Ursolic Acid questions

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Been using Ursa Major 7 days now noticing recomp effects already. slight libido increase and a mood boost.

Does this have any effect on GABA? When I’ve took with Phenibut the mood boost and calmness is remarkable!

Does it have any effect on DHT or other hormones?
This is just something I’ve heard

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ursolic acid looks to lower DHT and prostate size in rats. It can also enhance sleep quality and duration via GABA(A) receptor activation and is being looked at for insomnia treatment. also to those questions, there is some studies you can view online.

How's your sleep been?

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Ursolic acid looks to lower DHT and prostate size in rats. It can also enhance sleep quality and duration via GABA(A) receptor activation and is being looked at for insomnia treatment. also to those questions, there is some studies you can view online.

How's your sleep been?
Sleep has been good. I have definitely felt calmer but when I took my weekly phenibut it was a different level.

Lowering DHT too much could cause me some problems but I’ll see how it goes.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sleep has been good. I have definitely felt calmer but when I took my weekly phenibut it was a different level.

Lowering DHT too much could cause me some problems but I’ll see how it goes.
You could always throw in a little Arimahex at that point. 🤷‍♂️😇

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could always throw in a little Arimahex at that point. 🤷‍♂️😇
This post had me researching a bit. Now this is from Wikipedia so it is what it is, but looks interesting:

"Baylor University conducted an eight-week study to determine the effects of 300 mg or 600 mg of 4-AT in resistance-trained males. Compared to baseline, free testosterone increased by 90% for 300 mg group and 84% for 600 mg group, respectively. Also dihydrotestosterone and the ratio of free testosterone to estradiol increased significantly".

PS. I'm sure you @nostrum420 know all the ins and outs of your product, I just replied to your post due to the relevancy to my post.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This post had me researching a bit. Now this is from Wikipedia so it is what it is, but looks interesting:

"Baylor University conducted an eight-week study to determine the effects of 300 mg or 600 mg of 4-AT in resistance-trained males. Compared to baseline, free testosterone increased by 90% for 300 mg group and 84% for 600 mg group, respectively. Also dihydrotestosterone and the ratio of free testosterone to estradiol increased significantly".

PS. I'm sure you @nostrum420 know all the ins and outs of your product, I just replied to your post due to the relevancy to my post.
That's actually the exact study I was thinking of when I made my post, lol.