Couple test questions

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So i currently only do shorter 4-6 week cycles. Never ran a test base until my most recent DMZ/trenadrol cycle, which i used dermacrine. Still felt like death, so im getting more and more open to using actual test. I have TD trest for my next one, we’ll see after that.

So for a 6 week cycle, what injectable is the way to go? My first guess would be prop, but dont you have to inject that almost daily? For my first round of pinning, thatd be less than preferable.

Another question... i see “testosterone suspension” on some of these RC sites but never hear any mention of it around here. Whats that used for?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its just for base purposes, you could quite comfortably use enanthate and pin twice per week . First week just double your dose.

Test suspension is a no ester used as a prewo.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i currently only do shorter 4-6 week cycles. Never ran a test base until my most recent DMZ/trenadrol cycle, which i used dermacrine. Still felt like death, so im getting more and more open to using actual test. I have TD trest for my next one, we’ll see after that.

So for a 6 week cycle, what injectable is the way to go? My first guess would be prop, but dont you have to inject that almost daily? For my first round of pinning, thatd be less than preferable.

Another question... i see “testosterone suspension” on some of these RC sites but never hear any mention of it around here. Whats that used for?
You reAlly don't want suspension. Its VERY PAINFUL. if you really want to only do a 6 week cycle you need to go with prop and yes it's a lot of pinning st least eod

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I wasn't exactly sure what you meant. Are you planning on a Trest cycle with a Test base?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn't exactly sure what you meant. Are you planning on a Trest cycle with a Test base?
No. Trest will be the base for my next cycle since i already have it. Looking into the cycle after that.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Usually people pin it right before going to the gym somewhat like an oral. It kicks in very quickly since it’s in water. I wouldn’t recommend it for a person new to pinning. The pip can be worse than average and usually last a day or two longer but this all depends on how much you inject obviously. I bought a good amount and only used a tenth of it just because the pip was annoying(lasted longer than usually)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Usually people pin it right before going to the gym somewhat like an oral. It kicks in very quickly since it’s in water. I wouldn’t recommend it for a person new to pinning. The pip can be worse than average and usually last a day or two longer but this all depends on how much you inject obviously. I bought a good amount and only used a tenth of it just because the pip was annoying(lasted longer than usually)
How quick do you find it to kick in?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You want to use Cypionate if it's your first time pinning. That's got the least chance for pip, thinnest oil, least amount of solvent. You will want to use not more than 250mg/ml concentration. Pin 0.5ml of that e3d (or 1ml per week) if all you want is a base to run another anabolic on top of.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
You want to use Cypionate if it's your first time pinning. That's got the least chance for pip, thinnest oil, least amount of solvent. You will want to use not more than 250mg/ml concentration. Pin 0.5ml of that e3d (or 1ml per week) if all you want is a base to run another anabolic on top of.
Test cyp doesn’t have an oil thats exclusive to it. Grape seed oil which is one most common can be used for any oil based steroid. I’ve used that for tren ace test e test c test base(oil not suspension) deca...etc but he should definely use a longer ester, NOT prop lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test cyp doesn’t have an oil thats exclusive to it. Grape seed oil which is one most common can be used for any oil based steroid. I’ve used that for tren ace test e test c test base(oil not suspension) deca...etc but he should definely use a longer ester, NOT prop lol
i don't think you understood what I wrote, but that's ok.

Test cyp results in a very thin oil if made right. Very easy to inject, physically. You don't have to use a ****load of EO and benzyl alcohol like with prop and DHB, where it ends up thick as **** and burns like crazy in the case of prop, or then crashes in the depot in the case of DHB.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My problem with test suspension is the pip lasts longer than the drug by a great while. Sort of a major downside. TNE in oil is a little better but... Yeah I gave up TNE altogether. Give me esters.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prop or phenylprop would be best for a shorter cycle, but you could still use cyp or enan if you wanted to go 10+ weeks

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Prop is great for short cycles. 100mg every other day. Suspension has no ester. It goes straight in and is out in like 6 hours. Good for power lifters right before a meet...or things like that. No good for cycles. Also, pinning suspension is probably the most painful pin you can give yourself. 6 weeks...prop is perfect. IMO 16 weeks of test e is way better. Give yourself time to grow.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Prop is great for short cycles. 100mg every other day. Suspension has no ester. It goes straight in and is out in like 6 hours. Good for power lifters right before a meet...or things like that. No good for cycles. Also, pinning suspension is probably the most painful pin you can give yourself. 6 weeks...prop is perfect. IMO 16 weeks of test e is way better. Give yourself time to grow.
I’d have to build a comfort level for pinning. I’d love to do a 16 weeker of test and EQ but I’m not ready for that yet.

I could do every other day with prop. We’ll see how this January cycle with td trest goes. Next one wouldn’t be till May, likely msten as my final push before the wedding.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d have to build a comfort level for pinning. I’d love to do a 16 weeker of test and EQ but I’m not ready for that yet.

I could do every other day with prop. We’ll see how this January cycle with td trest goes. Next one wouldn’t be till May, likely msten as my final push before the wedding.
Dude pinning is so easy. Alternate buttcheeks..upper outside. Ive been doing it 15 years. No aspiration, i dont even use alcohol. Just wake up, pull the undies down a smidge and pin..no pain..at all. I draw with 20g and pin with 25, 1.5s. So easy