Couple of questions for you pep guys.....

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I've been researching peptides a lot lately until my eyesand brain are bleary. I've a few questions I can't quite get clear on, so here goes:

1) So I see the 3 pin routine alot, am, post w/o, pre-bed. The post w/o confuses me a bit as carbs and fat blunt GH release. How does that fit into the window of getting my post w/o carbs then?

2) For on-cycle peps, I routinely see mod grf(1-29) with -2 or -6, mainly 6 for the hunger aspect. I rarely see Ipam and mod grf(1-29) on cycle. I do see these 2 alot for fat loss and wonder why wouldn't they be good on cycle for 1 bad ass recomp? (I really want to research Mecha, Androlean, Ipam and mod grf(1-29) together.....)

I had 2 more questions, but they escape me as I'm at work and fawkerswont leave me alone....I'm sure they'll come to me eventually. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance fellas!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So I've been researching peptides a lot lately until my eyesand brain are bleary. I've a few questions I can't quite get clear on, so here goes:

1) So I see the 3 pin routine alot, am, post w/o, pre-bed. The post w/o confuses me a bit as carbs and fat blunt GH release. How does that fit into the window of getting my post w/o carbs then?

2) For on-cycle peps, I routinely see mod grf(1-29) with -2 or -6, mainly 6 for the hunger aspect. I rarely see Ipam and mod grf(1-29) on cycle. I do see these 2 alot for fat loss and wonder why wouldn't they be good on cycle for 1 bad ass recomp? (I really want to research Mecha, Androlean, Ipam and mod grf(1-29) together.....)

I had 2 more questions, but they escape me as I'm at work and fawkerswont leave me alone....I'm sure they'll come to me eventually. Can anyone chime in? Thanks in advance fellas!
Well I do a shot Am, prework out, bed time. The shot pre work out is an hour before hand to add in fat burning. I work out j. A fasted state. On heavy lifting days I do a forth shot post work out. U do it immediately after work out then consume carbs and protein 20 mins later. U can have pure protein it will not blunt Gh realease only carbs and fat do. I got all my info off of dats forums.

Ipam and mod grf are a great combo. I'm on mod/ghrp2/hex. Ipam has less sides and is some what less effective than 6, 6 is less effective as 2 and hex. I recommend using ghrp 2 personally.