Country's erasing it all with Erase (unsponsored)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha! Good job though!
its funny cause I hit 150, 210, 250, 295, 310 all in about 20 seconds total. so I can almost 1 rep run the stack if I tried.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
big back day, last cap of erase was this morning. I miss it already. It was really starting to kick in, so I think I am gona order another bottle and pick back up, I dont think a few days should matter much. I think I am gona run it along with natadrol, 3 caps a day of erase 2-1, and 4 caps of natadrol 1-2-1. That will run me 30 days of it. Should be fun. :) I respond awesome to natadrol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good lift. I'll update later but hit db rows one arm 90x7,7,10 and 110x7,7,7.

benawesome

Awards
I love using the big boy db's for rows you feel like a man haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love using the big boy db's for rows you feel like a man haha
Haha yeah it was hard but good work. I had some weird migraine shizzzzz hit me last night at like 4 am and I almost threw up and couldn't sleep or anything. I'm tired as hell and still light headed so no lifting today. Plus I picked up a shift of work (at the gym) I might try some cardio before closing.

benawesome

Awards
If you aren't 100% definitely don't push it! Think I am getting sick myself :(

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you aren't 100% definitely don't push it! Think I am getting sick myself :(
Yep took today off again felt like hell this morning. Tomorrow I'll be back. I worked tonight anyways. I'm actually at the gym(at work) right now and it's dead and we don't close for over an hour

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep took today off again felt like hell this morning. Tomorrow I'll be back. I worked tonight anyways. I'm actually at the gym(at work) right now and it's dead and we don't close for over an hour
Dang that's rough. Keep warm man! Get in them vitamins and anti oxidants!
Everyone is getting sick!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang that's rough. Keep warm man! Get in them vitamins and anti oxidants!
Everyone is getting sick!
Yeah I know. I need I get a new multi mine is out. It was on the shopping list but apparently wasn't bought. Looks like a trip to Wally world. Also my fishoil or msm joint stuff was giving me bad gas so I laid off it for a while hahahahaha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang man sorry. I need a new pwo and protein. Any suggestion. Im not sure what cycle I Wana go on next I need to research but I'm so busy lol

benawesome

Awards
pwo I am not the one to go to on I just use ergo-blitz because all the other ones make me wonder if I am dying or not hahaha. Protein wise I like myofusion or dymatize elite whey protein isolate. I like the chocolate mint from dymatize and the myofusion is damn good!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Decent chest day yesterday. I had 265 on ready to hit some sets and my parter blew me off. So had to change my plans but I made it work. I had been really agressive lately but I'm not on anything hahaha. I hopefully will finally order supps tonight.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pwo I am not the one to go to on I just use ergo-blitz because all the other ones make me wonder if I am dying or not hahaha. Protein wise I like myofusion or dymatize elite whey protein isolate. I like the chocolate mint from dymatize and the myofusion is damn good!
Sweet man. I don't know what to try there is just so much stuff out now. Back in the good old days there were like 5 good companies lol. Gah

benawesome

Awards
Decent chest day yesterday. I had 265 on ready to hit some sets and my parter blew me off. So had to change my plans but I made it work. I had been really agressive lately but I'm not on anything hahaha. I hopefully will finally order supps tonight.
Love gym aggression! Makes you feel like a freak for a moment in time haha. I hear ya on too many supplement companies out there though. I would try the myofusion I really thought it had a good taste!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Love gym aggression! Makes you feel like a freak for a moment in time haha. I hear ya on too many supplement companies out there though. I would try the myofusion I really thought it had a good taste!
Alright man. And it's like aggression all the time it's crazy haha it's hard not to get mad.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so end results from Erase - I cut really well on it, lost about 5 pounds once I actually started my diet halfway through. During the whole cycle I experience a recomp effect. Muscles were denser and, heavier? And I really bulked up muscle wise alot. Most noticable were my traps, chest, and front delts. Tris and bis also benefited fairly well. I have had trouble really hitting my lats and the rest of my back due to the nature of my injury but I feel that overall I grew well. Definitely gained a good deal of strength as my max on bench hit 315 which is higher than ever, and after only 3 months back to training. I plan to run another bottle of erase along with a few other goodies here in a few weeks. I really like the stuff and will probably be run at least once a year when I need it. really considering a heavy dosed anabeta/erase combo as well.

I give it 5 out of 5 stars for doing everything it said it would. Worked perfect for me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Erase is great! I can't wait to get my erase pro. Good to hear about the recomp effects as well. I notice I get good strength on erase. Just my joints get bust up unless I am running some test booster along side. ;).

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Erase is great! I can't wait to get my erase pro. Good to hear about the recomp effects as well. I notice I get good strength on erase. Just my joints get bust up unless I am running some test booster along side. ;).
I'm gona be runny Natadrol along with erase now. And daa and the daa in litup should take care of test. It's gona be fun :). Few more days and it'll be here. What's the diff with erase pro?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 new ingredients that are supposed to block gyno or something. Perfect for ppl who run cycles it seems. I dono. Im loggin a bottle I think. Also, one tablet is now 3x stronger. Kinda like it, kinda dont lol. I shall see how good it is when I give it a run ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 new ingredients that are supposed to block gyno or something. Perfect for ppl who run cycles it seems. I dono. Im loggin a bottle I think. Also, one tablet is now 3x stronger. Kinda like it, kinda dont lol. I shall see how good it is when I give it a run ;)
Haha dang. Well I was running 3xday so now it would be1x? I assume it's more expensive. I can get a bottle for 28 of erase which is cheap imo

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I took 4 days off and got back today. The break did me good :) haha. Did a full body plus cardio today and will get into more specific workouts again tomorrow I believe. New supps should Be in soon. I'll start a new log then.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
New toys are here. Natadrol plus erase this time. The fun begins. Two of my favorite supps together. Mwahahaha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice! Starting monday?
Took the first caps last night. I did 1 cap each last night and then 1 erase 3 natty today. So I had a days dose between last night and today. Gona run erase 2-1 am and mid day. And natty 1-2-1 am pre work out and night. I'm gona go start a new log for it :)