Countering water weight from dbol

shakenblake

Active Member
I am looking to run another cycle with test e at 750/week with dbol and will have exemestane on hand for the water weight but also am looking for something to help with the bloating as I would like clean gains (i.e. no bloating or fat gain) and am wondering what you guys might recommend for this purpose as my goals are to make size and strength gains without gaining fat... My fat mass won't change but bf percentage may go down is what I would like of course diet and training have to be on point.

Thoughts?

250lbs
5'10"
13-15% bf
 
Gaining fat is due to your diet and not the AAS. Bloating/water retention is partially how dbol works.
 
Have you tried Superdrol before? Pretty harsh but the gains should be drier than dbol.

Edit: I mean the AAS Superdrol, not the new one.
 
Have you tried Superdrol before? Pretty harsh but the gains should be drier than dbol.

I was looking at that, I was also looking at tbol to front load... Sure it's not gonna give the strength or size dbol would, but there would still be size gained
 
Back
Top