Countering water weight from dbol

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I am looking to run another cycle with test e at 750/week with dbol and will have exemestane on hand for the water weight but also am looking for something to help with the bloating as I would like clean gains (i.e. no bloating or fat gain) and am wondering what you guys might recommend for this purpose as my goals are to make size and strength gains without gaining fat... My fat mass won't change but bf percentage may go down is what I would like of course diet and training have to be on point.

Thoughts?

250lbs
5'10"
13-15% bf

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaining fat is due to your diet and not the AAS. Bloating/water retention is partially how dbol works.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Gaining fat is due to your diet and not the AAS. Bloating/water retention is partially how dbol works.
So just like test, exemestane will help alleviate the bloating to an extent

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Superdrol before? Pretty harsh but the gains should be drier than dbol.

Edit: I mean the AAS Superdrol, not the new one.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Have you tried Superdrol before? Pretty harsh but the gains should be drier than dbol.
I was looking at that, I was also looking at tbol to front load... Sure it's not gonna give the strength or size dbol would, but there would still be size gained

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep sodium, carbs and estrogen in check.

About the best you can do.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I understand the purpose of exemestane, but I'm saying the bloat is part of how dbol works.
I know I meant to say like it will do the same as it would with test. I gotchya