Countering Rage/Aggression while on cycle?

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
I'm running a tough cycle right now...

Epistane: 30/30/30/30
Hdrol: 100/100/100/100
Trenavar: 90/90/90/90

Also taking support supplements:
Tudca
Milk Thisle
Hawthorne Berry extract
Grape seed extract
Saw Palmetto
DAA

It's working great and I've done a cycle similar. I've also done routine checkups with the doctor to check my liver and BP. I've been fine... however, I've been having aggression like crazy on this! What's the best way to counter this? Anything I can take to calm this down?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
First of all, this cycle is poorly constructed. Hdrol and epi kick in at aprox week 3 so you will have roughly 1 week of gains from each. Secondly, you're on trenavar the PH to TRENBOLONE. This is what you can expect while on tren. Make sure you're getting as much rest as possible and that you talk yourself down. Remember you choose what kind of attitude your going to have its all mental. If your looking for a supplement to help try growth factor Xt which has mood enhancing ingredients, and will give you an amazing nights sleep. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
First of all, this cycle is poorly constructed. Hdrol and epi kick in at aprox week 3 so you will have roughly 1 week of gains from each. Secondly, you're on trenavar the PH to TRENBOLONE. This is what you can expect while on tren. Make sure you're getting as much rest as possible and that you talk yourself down. Remember you choose what kind of attitude your going to have its all mental. If your looking for a supplement to help try growth factor Xt which has mood enhancing ingredients, and will give you an amazing nights sleep. :)
This.

Run epi and hdrol longer (personally i wouldnt run all three together) and try something which may enhance mood.

Growth factor XT is a good place to start

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm running a tough cycle right now...

Epistane: 30/30/30/30
Hdrol: 100/100/100/100
Trenavar: 90/90/90/90

Also taking support supplements:
Tudca
Milk Thisle
Hawthorne Berry extract
Grape seed extract
Saw Palmetto
DAA

It's working great and I've done a cycle similar. I've also done routine checkups with the doctor to check my liver and BP. I've been fine... however, I've been having aggression like crazy on this! What's the best way to counter this? Anything I can take to calm this down?
Alot of the rage is in our heads.. know it's coming and counter it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm on TRT, and have noticed over the past couple years that high levels of e2 and test seem to amplify anger toward certain subjects. For instance, if you would normally get angry at disrespectful behavior, you'll go f-ing ape-sh-t at disrespectful behavior with higher e2 and test levels. Whatever normally triggers anger will be amplified x 10 with high levels. Just gotta keep yourself aware of that. Same goes with depressive effects of high e2, all in your mind. Definitely helps you understand yourself better though, and become more in control of your mind for sure.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT, and have noticed over the past couple years that high levels of e2 and test seem to amplify anger toward certain subjects. For instance, if you would normally get angry at disrespectful behavior, you'll go f-ing ape-sh-t at disrespectful behavior with higher e2 and test levels. Whatever normally triggers anger will be amplified x 10 with high levels. Just gotta keep yourself aware of that. Same goes with depressive effects of high e2, all in your mind. Definitely helps you understand yourself better though, and become more in control of your mind for sure.
I agree on both accounts and am also on TRT. I've used high amounts of EPI in the past, and after the first 2-3 week honeymoon when libido is soaring, E2 then becomes almost completely crushed.... and this will turn anyone into a proper c.u.n.t, with no patience for anyone. DHEA can help raise E2 back up somewhat though, while on EPI.

I used to use Tbol in the past and had no issues. Recently it's caused me to have speeding HR and anxiety. I had to get a beta blocker and take some xanax and just stop it. Was a while ago now... but strange because it never had that effect on me before. Pity because I really loved it.

Lithium orotate looks promising as a natural remedy for mood. I personally love Stablon, but it stops working after a few months, so it needs to be cycled.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recently it's caused me to have speeding HR and anxiety. I had to get a beta blocker and take some xanax and just stop it. Was a while ago now... but strange because it never had that effect on me before. Pity because I really loved it.

Lithium orotate looks promising as a natural remedy for mood. I personally love Stablon, but it stops working after a few months, so it needs to be cycled.
Speaking from experience with predisposed anxiety and rage and semi OCD that is obviously exasperate by trenbolone LO is a god send.

http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Lithium-Orotate-200-Tablets/22628

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reading up more on Lithium now. Looks very legit for stabilizing one's self.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may or may not work, but Agmatine Sulfate helps my mood quite a bit.

Either way, I strongly suggest u get some quiet time each day to process happenings and channel those emotions into positive action.

U just have to control ur emotions. Usually, emotions are a reflection of whats goin on inside so if ur angry or have rage, u need to process those thoughts & feelings AND RECONCILE those every day.