Could Ostarine be causing a burning sensation during urination?

V2instinct

Awards
I began running Ostarine at 20mg/day 27 days ago to regain lost muscle and aid in the recovery of a broken leg. Within the past week I’ve been having a burning sensation when I urinate. Yes, I’ve gone to the clinic and was tested for STD’s, which came back negative. I was also treated for STD’s just to make sure so any male UTI which I could have had should have been taken care of. I was wondering if the ostarine could be the cause of this? Has anyone else experienced similar side effects from Ostarine?

I’m considering lowering to 15/mg a day to see if this unfortunate side effect goes away. I know Ostarine shouldn’t be suppressive so I plan on just running Purus Labs D-Pol as a PCT. Can anyone comment on if that will be enough?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
If your not willing to do real AAS shouldn’t you also be nervous of a shotty PCT? I’d get a Serm. May not need it but why risk it?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you took an anti biotic. Make sure to take a probiotic.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m taking 66mg ostarine daily. No burning. You have either an infection, herpes, or some kind of abrasion/stone.

V2instinct

Awards
I’m taking 66mg ostarine daily. No burning. You have either an infection, herpes, or some kind of abrasion/stone.
Well it’s not herpes or a sore so it’s gotta be an infection I guess. 66 mg damn any specific reason for 66? Lemieux?

V2instinct

Awards
If your not willing to do real AAS shouldn’t you also be nervous of a shotty PCT? I’d get a Serm. May not need it but why risk it?
I guess the answer you’re looking for is I don’t have the connections to get real hardcore gear and I’m not sure if I’d actually want to do it?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I guess the answer you’re looking for is I don’t have the connections to get real hardcore gear and I’m not sure if I’d actually want to do it?
I’m saying do some more googling and find clomid.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well it’s not herpes or a sore so it’s gotta be an infection I guess. 66 mg damn any specific reason for 66? Lemieux?
Because 66 is one more cap than 44 and I just ran out of my 24mg LGD, so I had to up the dose of the osta to compensate. Not sure if it’s working, osta doesn’t retain nitrogen like LGD.