Cost effective Natty Stack ?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ABE seemed to kick in during the second bottle for me, Follidrone was a great run and I'll do it again. Before TRT for the price Alphamax was hard to beat.
Even with TRT Alpha can be very benificial. Divanill can work similar to proviron an create a lot more Free Testosterone from the TRT doses. L-DOPA should help with quality of sleep and acute increases in GH Production. Arimistane would be great for its leaning effect and control of cortisol and Forskolin for its positive effects on cAMP production increasing LBM.

I know Alphamax is grouped in with testosterone boosters but when looking at its total benifits I think it fits it much nicer as a natural anabolic.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If youre looking potentially for an AI Elimistane works pretty well :) 75mg of Arimistane, 400mg of E Cottonii and a Chrysin cyclodextrin complex for better absorption!

Arimistane is a staple for me every 8 weeks to be honest, it all depends what your elooking for but you have tons of great natty options in this thread!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
If youre looking potentially for an AI Elimistane works pretty well :) 75mg of Arimistane, 400mg of E Cottonii and a Chrysin cyclodextrin complex for better absorption!

Arimistane is a staple for me every 8 weeks to be honest, it all depends what your elooking for but you have tons of great natty options in this thread!
Love me some arim as well breh. I thought I was one of few who really kept it as a staple like that

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Love me some arim as well breh. I thought I was one of few who really kept it as a staple like that
in my honest opinion, arimistane has to be for me one of the top 2 tried and true natty supps that really work. its fantastic.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
in my honest opinion, arimistane has to be for me one of the top 2 tried and true natty supps that really work. its fantastic.
I'm on OL Eliminate right now been on for 5 weeks loving it can definitely notice a big difference mirror wise with looking drier. Has a good diuretic effect for sure, hasn't effected joints or libido to badly either

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I'm on OL Eliminate right now been on for 5 weeks loving it can definitely notice a big difference mirror wise with looking drier. Has a good diuretic effect for sure, hasn't effected joints or libido to badly either
How much Arim are you taking per day then with those caps? I find between 75-90mg/daily over 8 weeks is my sweet spot, around week 7 is when my joints get a little iffy but libido was never an issue nor was any other sides associated with low estro

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How much Arim are you taking per day then with those caps? I find between 75-90mg/daily over 8 weeks is my sweet spot, around week 7 is when my joints get a little iffy but libido was never an issue nor was any other sides associated with low estro
Yeah, maybe bc I'm young but I've never had libido issues with arim up to 100mg (never went higher) or joint issues..

For me it's a win-win, but I usually stick with 75mg just bc I personally don't see much a difference when running 75 vs 100

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
50mg a day 2 caps in the AM.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I don't think any natty "stack" is cost effective. I think your best bet for a winning "formula" is:

1. Natty Anabolic of your choice (mine would be Epicatechin, but people also like Anabeta Elite, Arachidonic Acid, etc)
2. Ergonine
3. Forskolin-95
4. Soy Lecithin Granules
^^^ I like this idea The Epicatechin with ArA maybe throw in some Tribulus as well with some 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and a Good AI to not only keep test high but for the added benefits, Letrone from BLR would be awesome with any natty stack or the new AI with added fat burner ExoTHERM but i would keep doses low on either unless your trying to burn fat on cycle as well

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
i love arimistane but this new ingredient Atractylodes Macrocephala in the BLR AI Letrone seems to be like a new and improved Arimistane, i think its my new goto, used to always run natty cycles with arimistane but for some reason this new natty ai seems to feel smoother with the same positive effects i would get from arimistane, hope you guys get to try it out sometime.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I like this idea The Epicatechin with ArA maybe throw in some Tribulus as well with some 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin and a Good AI to not only keep test high but for the added benefits, Letrone from BLR would be awesome with any natty stack or the new AI with added fat burner ExoTHERM but i would keep doses low on either unless your trying to burn fat on cycle as well
Tell me how its awesome to include a proportedly highly potent AI on a natty cycle that isn't effecting your endocrine system?? To me its pretty counter intuitive to lower E2

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Tell me how its awesome to include a proportedly highly potent AI on a natty cycle that isn't effecting your endocrine system?? To me its pretty counter intuitive to lower E2
At 1 - 2 Caps its not that strongwere not talking some hardcore **** here,in my opinion its a little step up from running say Arimistane(Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione) with more benefits, which ive ran several times on natty cycles and had AWESOME results. nothing counter-productive about that. im not telling the guy he needs to kill all his estro, im saying just enough inhibition to keep test levels a bit higher plus get all the added benefits from it like possible higher IGF-1, GH, llower SHBG etc,

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At 1 - 2 Caps its not that strongwere not talking some hardcore **** here,in my opinion its a little step up from running say Arimistane(Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione) with more benefits, which ive ran several times on natty cycles and had AWESOME results. nothing counter-productive about that.
Perhaps you haven't read the literature on it, and it is certainly how BLR is marketing it... 93% inhibition, that is on par with "Hardcore ****"

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
It's been highly recommended after several studies to run AI's with even DAA, anything you do that's gonna raise test naturally or not you would want a little bit of AI activity there i would think, your aiming for the best of everything.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Perhaps you haven't read the literature on it, and it is certainly how BLR is marketing it... 93% inhibition, that is on par with "Hardcore ****"
Well i understand that, but at 1 cap, possibly 2 depending on the person and if they tend to have higher estro issues they might need it with even a natty cycle. the AI has definitely been shown to be very potent but that's starting at 2 caps and moving up to 4 even, i wouldn't recommend more then 1 cap to start with this cycle and maybe bump to 2 just depending on the outcome. i know what your saying though and i wouldn't want anyone to over do it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well i understand that, but at 1 cap, possibly 2 depending on the person and if they tend to have higher estro issues they might need it with even a natty cycle. the AI has definitely been shown to be very potent but that's starting at 2 caps and moving up to 4 even, i wouldn't recommend more then 1 cap to start with this cycle and maybe bump to 2 just depending on the outcome. i know what your saying though and i wouldn't want anyone to over do it.
Alright, for discussion sake, what products in that list you provided is gonna have an impact on test/estrogen level?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Alphamax is a pretty good t-booster judging by the ingedients, and depending on if he added other supps that boost T, as he was looking for different ones for good prices to run a natty cycle I would assume he would add more to it, not sure if he actually decided on any official stack other then what was mentioned above. I threw in the AI with a few other things in the context as well, if he were just going to run the stack he has at the beginning of this thread I probably wouldn't recommend it since alphamax as arimistane and that would be good enough, again like I said it was all in context with added supplements that I mentioned like tribulus and laxo, this is all just up for discussion it seems right now.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is a pretty good t-booster judging by the ingedients, and depending on if he added other supps that boost T, as he was looking for different ones for good prices to run a natty cycle I would assume he would add more to it, not sure if he actually decided on any official stack other then what was mentioned above. I threw in the AI with a few other things in the context as well, if he were just going to run the stack he has at the beginning of this thread I probably wouldn't recommend it since alphamax as arimistane and that would be good enough, again like I said it was all in context with added supplements that I mentioned like tribulus and laxo, this is all just up for discussion it seems right now.
I have no idea what you are babbling on about above...I'll refresh your memory:

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
I don't think any natty "stack" is cost effective. I think your best bet for a winning "formula" is:

1. Natty Anabolic of your choice (mine would be Epicatechin, but people also like Anabeta Elite, Arachidonic Acid, etc)
2. Ergonine
3. Forskolin-95
4. Soy Lecithin Granules

Okay try again.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I have no idea what you are babbling on about above...I'll refresh your memory:

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post

2. Ergonine
3. Forskolin-95
4. Soy Lecithin Granules

Okay try again.
Should I have added some space in between sentences for you to understand what I last posted I guess I should have kept it simple because me explaining a little more in depth the reason behind my responses obviously lost you somewhere,

1. I mentioned Tribulus, that has been said to increase Test amongst other things

I know 5a-hydroxy is anabolic in some ways, not sure if it actually boosts T but I know from experience it does SOMETHING positive.
"what products in that list you provided is gonna have an impact on test/estrogen level?"

That better?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I have added some space in between sentences for you to understand what I last posted I guess I should have kept it simple because me explaining a little more in depth the reason behind my responses obviously lost you somewhere,

1. I mentioned Tribulus, that has been said to increase Test amongst other things

I know 5a-hydroxy is anabolic in some ways, not sure if it actually boosts T but I know from experience it does SOMETHING positive.
"what products in that list you provided is gonna have an impact on test/estrogen level?"

That better?
To be blunt, no. It actually makes you sound like more of a noob. But ill leave it at that. God bless.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
To be blunt, no. It actually makes you sound like more of a noob. But ill leave it at that. God bless.
Ok, Guess I am a "noob", maybe if guy's with as much knowledge as yourself (I'm hoping since i'm the noob) could use and share their knowledge to point out what must be an error in your eyes rather then just making a statement of what you think of someone there would be less of these discussions and more positive and educating ones, just maybe? but alright man, thanks, god bless you to.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok, Guess I am a "noob", maybe if guy's with as much knowledge as yourself (I'm hoping since i'm the noob) could use and share their knowledge to point out what must be an error in your eyes rather then just making a statement of what you think of someone there would be less of these discussions and more positive and educating ones, just maybe? but alright man, thanks, god bless you to.
To be clear, i said it makes you sound like a noob, didn't say you were. But i wouldn't know seeing as i don't generally pay attention to things you post.. Usually. Id be happy to trade you education, wait what?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
To be clear, i said it makes you sound like a noob, didn't say you were. But i wouldn't know seeing as i don't generally pay attention to things you post.. Usually. Id be happy to trade you education, wait what?
Just wondering if there was something in one of my posts that you felt I was wrong in saying, I know you were pointing out the AI and it being to strong for the cycle he's looking at but I thought I explained that by saying a low dose would still be good even if you were to run 1 cap a day by itself because its shown to have great benefits to it and not to strong to where it would cause any negative effects..

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I ended up purchasing X gels, ABE, E9, and Slintensity for my upcoming natty stack. Excited to see how it works out, the only thing I've used in the stack before is ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up purchasing X gels, ABE, E9, and Slintensity for my upcoming natty stack. Excited to see how it works out, the only thing I've used in the stack before is ABE.
Hope the ArA works out for you and doesn't cause any problems man.

Should be a good time with that stack.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Hope the ArA works out for you and doesn't cause any problems man.

Should be a good time with that stack.
Thanks brother. I decided to give it one chance at least. Shift will be used on my minicut instead.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, sounds like a good Stack, you going to log it?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, is it your opinion that the ingredients in the new Letrone will or will not yield as strong of an inhibition in Estrogen as touted? Obviously I get that marketing sometimes = hype and that its the nature of the supp industry as a whole, but I have not seen a ton of opinions on the ingredients outside of BLR reps and free loggers.

That said, I respect BLR and assume it will be a solid product. Already purchased and have some on the way.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, is it your opinion that the ingredients in the new Letrone will or will not yield as strong of an inhibition in Estrogen as touted? Obviously I get that marketing sometimes = hype and that its the nature of the supp industry as a whole, but I have not seen a ton of opinions on the ingredients outside of BLR reps and free loggers.

That said, I respect BLR and assume it will be a solid product. Already purchased and have some on the way.
I have no idea to be honest, only read the study brundel posted and haven't gone any deeper. I am assuming it is pretty powerful seeing as how some of the testers seem to have responded in the logs. That's the reason I was questioning the previous posters recommendations becuase they are rather silly and negligent.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Hell yea, sounds like a good Stack, you going to log it?
I hadn't planned on it, it could potentially be a good idea though because I get lazy about keeping track of my sets&reps lol. If anyone would be interested in following along I'll try to keep a log of i have enough time.

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I just ran Ep1c unleashed, X-Factor and Alphamax, I had an awesome run..

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ARA + AlphaMax has a TON of positive feedback, then throwing Epi in there, im sure it was an amazing run!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I hadn't planned on it, it could potentially be a good idea though because I get lazy about keeping track of my sets&reps lol. If anyone would be interested in following along I'll try to keep a log of i have enough time.
do that man! ill follow im sure a lot will, it doe s help with motivation sometimes, and if you run into any weird problems people might have some good advice!