Cortisol Supplements (5AT, 7-OH) before or after workout

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seen some of the labels say take before workouts, however isn't cortisol higher after your workout so would one want to take cortisol decreasing supplements after a workout?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just dose when you wake up in the morning and then again in the evening. At least that’s how I dose these kind of supplements.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cortisol is great for increasing energy. I’d avoid first thing in the morning or preworkout. But I’m also in the minority on my thoughts on cortisol. Personally, I wouldn’t take anything specifically for decreasing for cortisol unless I have bloodwork showing consistently high cortisol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would just dose when you wake up in the morning and then again in the evening. At least that’s how I dose these kind of supplements.
how did you get on with 5-AT you were running mate?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how did you get on with 5-AT you were running mate?
I noticed more from Invictus. Also, if you don’t want transdermal, get the Prototype Nutrition version. It’s just as potent as Invictus and is oral, not transdermal.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed more from Invictus. Also, if you don’t want transdermal, get the Prototype Nutrition version. It’s just as potent as Invictus and is oral, not transdermal.
Did you get anything from the 5-AT? Got some and haven’t used it yet?

what’s the name of the Prototype nutrition product?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the bioavailability of that? I recall reading it at a low percentage. TD would be the way to go.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the bioavailability of that? I recall reading it at a low percentage. TD would be the way to go.
The Prototype B-AET is cyclodextrin complexed. I am on it now and I will say it works. It’s very effective. Just as effective as Invictus.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Patrick Arnold's Prototype Nutrition?
I don't see anything that isn't TD on his site.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was looking for a cap bottle, then found the sublingual. (Page 2)
At the moment the Invictus is more attractive at BOGO on Iron-Legion's site.

This is definitely interesting to me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Invictus comes with many other benefits. Cortisol benefits are just the start.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I love Pat and his products. But, the sublingual b-AET makes no sense to me. NOS and I were chatting about it the other day, we know b-AET metabolizes RAPIDLY...TD makes so much more sense. Making a sublingual cyclodextrin complex would cause a quick spike and then it would taper off quite quite quickly. I imagine it does a great job delivering b-AET efficiently, but the effects would be short lived.