Cortisol Supplement Don’t Work!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cortisol levels have been in the normal range for some time but I wanted to lower further. In February did a blood test and saw my baseline result.

Earlier in the month I took OFN cortisol supplement and most recently Glaxon for stress. Did another blood test the other day my cortisol almost the same wtf

Both blood tests take morning with fasting.. not convinced by them .. will try cortibloc soon

Anyone had similar experience??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try Invictus. It’s one of e most powerful cortisol products you can get. Log on here show how well it works.

Code chef gets you 25% off Iron Legions site.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can vouch for the effectiveness of Invictus!

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
b-aet is my go to for lowering cortisol. Aspirin actually does a Pretty good job at lowering mine too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try Invictus. It’s one of e most powerful cortisol products you can get. Log on here show how well it works.
Code chef gets you 25% off Iron Legions site.
Agreed here! Invictus or reduce xt would be my go to choices.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My cortisol levels have been in the normal range for some time but I wanted to lower further. In February did a blood test and saw my baseline result.

Earlier in the month I took OFN cortisol supplement and most recently Glaxon for stress. Did another blood test the other day my cortisol almost the same wtf

Both blood tests take morning with fasting.. not convinced by them .. will try cortibloc soon

Anyone had similar experience??
So I know I can be harsh on you at times, but I think it is cool you actually tried to get this stuff measured to see if an actual benefit was noticed!

First I'd ask why you would want to lower cortisol if it is already in normal ranges? We want cortisol and we want a healthy amount of it being used (we want to secrete it for specific acute situations to do its job then for it to back off when needed, not become a chronic issue).

Was this product Serenity that you used? I am going to assume so for next little bit.

I'd keep in mind that it seems to be more of an adaptogenic cortisol product.

Ashwagandha tends to have a more "leveling" effect, so if cortisol wasn't too high it wouldn't necessarily work to keep lowering it. But benefits in other regards may still be beneficial for some (Ash has other effects on hormones, performance, anxiety, etc. that may not be directly related to cortisol).

Magnolia Bark also doesn't have a ton of clinical studies and again seems to be more in line with as a product that helps with typical symptoms or issues of people with high cortisol (helps improve anxiety, stress, and sleep), but that may not mean it is directly lowering cortisol.

Phosphatidylserine also seems to be shown to lower exercised induced cortisol spikes, so I am unsure if that would show changes in daily levels (and the research for this is mixed).

Now don't take that as me saying that it works and you are wrong, I just think that a direct cortisol test, especially when you are in normal ranges, may be a bad proxy for the effectiveness of that type of product.

Now something like Cortibloc or others that work on a more direct mechanism may lower cortisol, but again I'd caution that unless you really need it (I think too many people on here use cortisol products when there isn't a huge need anyways, but that is a topic for another time).

I hope you get something from my run down here and sorry for not being brief. I know we have disagreed in the past, but I figured it was worth typing some sort of response for you as you seemed to have a solid question and reasoning and then just had people offer you their normal suggestions (just try this!) instead of actually offering input on your actual question.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I know I can be harsh on you at times, but I think it is cool you actually tried to get this stuff measured to see if an actual benefit was noticed!

First I'd ask why you would want to lower cortisol if it is already in normal ranges? We want cortisol and we want a healthy amount of it being used (we want to secrete it for specific acute situations to do its job then for it to back off when needed, not become a chronic issue).

Was this product Serenity that you used? I am going to assume so for next little bit.

I'd keep in mind that it seems to be more of an adaptogenic cortisol product.

Ashwagandha tends to have a more "leveling" effect, so if cortisol wasn't too high it wouldn't necessarily work to keep lowering it. But benefits in other regards may still be beneficial for some (Ash has other effects on hormones, performance, anxiety, etc. that may not be directly related to cortisol).

Magnolia Bark also doesn't have a ton of clinical studies and again seems to be more in line with as a product that helps with typical symptoms or issues of people with high cortisol (helps improve anxiety, stress, and sleep), but that may not mean it is directly lowering cortisol.

Phosphatidylserine also seems to be shown to lower exercised induced cortisol spikes, so I am unsure if that would show changes in daily levels (and the research for this is mixed).

Now don't take that as me saying that it works and you are wrong, I just think that a direct cortisol test, especially when you are in normal ranges, may be a bad proxy for the effectiveness of that type of product.

Now something like Cortibloc or others that work on a more direct mechanism may lower cortisol, but again I'd caution that unless you really need it (I think too many people on here use cortisol products when there isn't a huge need anyways, but that is a topic for another time).

I hope you get something from my run down here and sorry for not being brief. I know we have disagreed in the past, but I figured it was worth typing some sort of response for you as you seemed to have a solid question and reasoning and then just had people offer you their normal suggestions (just try this!) instead of actually offering input on your actual question.
Good post, and definitely only want to lower it if you are going through an overly stressful period of life, while taking stimulants.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Reduce XT and SNS KSM66. You’ll see a reduction no doubt. I do like Invictus as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hmhh they def work for me and others i have recommended all love it.

Invictus or reduceXT ..like express said KSM addition would be awesome.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cortisol catabolic too fat cells as well?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really like cortisol control products and have had good experiences with them.

My preferences are:
- Reduce XT (7OH) for people looking for a capsule.
- Suppress-C (B-Androstenetriol) for those looking for a topical/transdermal.

For me personally, these products help me stay leaner or get leaner easier.

sigx15

Awards
I really like cortisol control products and have had good experiences with them.

My preferences are:
- Reduce XT (7OH) for people looking for a capsule.
- Suppress-C (B-Androstenetriol) for those looking for a topical/transdermal.

For me personally, these products help me stay leaner or get leaner easier.
Any idea when Reduce XT will be back in stock?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I reached out to them and asked if they could do any better. It should be $17 something now. I grabbed 3 myself for this keto phase I'm in.

Only thing I forgot was Focus XT :(
20200725_094525.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually I reached out to them and asked if they could do any better. It should be $17 something now. I grabbed 3 myself for this keto phase I'm in.

Only thing I forgot was Focus XT :(View attachment 195919
Ha nice score and yup now I see if u buy 2+ more savings .. sweet deal

$24/focusXT is not a bad deal

I am almost out of my energized amino’s .. if ReduceXT is left I will def grab couple bottles .. imo best cortisol control supplement

IMG_5791.JPG

Was super sad .. I hated this flavor 1st time but once I figured out the water ratio that I liked I loved it

Be sure to save the labels fellas .. SNS very proudly rewards you for your purchases and with these great deals It’s a no brainer.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha nice score and yup now I see if u buy 2+ more savings .. sweet deal

$24/focusXT is not a bad deal

I am almost out of my energized amino’s .. if ReduceXT is left I will def grab couple bottles .. imo best cortisol control supplement

View attachment 195922
Was super sad .. I hated this flavor 1st time but once I figured out the water ratio that I liked I loved it

Be sure to save the labels fellas .. SNS very proudly rewards you for your purchases and with these great deals It’s a no brainer.
I literally forgot about the labels lol. Thanks for reminder. I've been tossing them away for years 🤦‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I literally forgot about the labels lol. Thanks for reminder. I've been tossing them away for years 🤦‍♂️
Haha same .. It’s so easy to forget and just throw away .. I’ve done that so many times and just recently bc I have been stocking up on amino/focus/immune support .. I started to save them

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max has been a staple for me for several years, on top of all the other benefits it regulates cortisol....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
b-AET is the way to go...but, we definitely recommend one of the topical options.

Invictus has been the leader for nearly 5 years and with the recent return of Suppress-C, I would consider these the two leading options. Of course, I'm a huge fan of Salvo based products and believe the minimalistic .5ml applications of Invictus are the most convenient to apply.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
b-AET is the way to go...but, we definitely recommend one of the topical options.

Invictus has been the leader for nearly 5 years and with the recent return of Suppress-C, I would consider these the two leading options. Of course, I'm a huge fan of Salvo based products and believe the minimalistic .5ml applications of Invictus are the most convenient to apply.
minimalistic, that is a great description of how small a amount .5ml is....and very effective at that amount.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, seen it here but not yet tried. Will give it a go sometime : )
It’s great stuff .. esp if you loved the old cel version .. which almost everyone did .. this stuff is pretty awesome too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when Reduce XT will be back in stock?
We are hoping to have it back in stock within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
old CEL Suppress C was amazing
The new Suppress-C is the same and I've had great results with it. I was very glad to see it back.