Cortisol or Estrogen low due to Arimestage 50

div1872

Awards
  • Established
EPG Arimestage PCT 50

Don’t know why I bought this tbh but after y days stand-alone and even at half the dose it’s going in bin.

Libido is up slightly however I feel like **** sore joints, depressed, anxious and weak.

Is this causing cortisol too low?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t know exactly how much arimistane is in it, but probably too much!

125mg split between 2 ingredients...

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Had to throw it in the bin it just sucks the life out of me

Lesson learned stick to tried and tested

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had to throw it in the bin it just sucks the life out of me

Lesson learned stick to tried and tested
invictus...THEBIGT saves 20% at iron legion...some studies suggest the main ingredient in invictus to actually be beneficial to joints.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I never bin anything. I try it EOD, this way, that way and even then I still hold onto it. Worst case I unload it, generally for free, to someone else.

Invictus is FAR SUPERIOR though and has been my AI now for the better part of a year.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Man I never bin anything. I try it EOD, this way, that way and even then I still hold onto it. Worst case I unload it, generally for free, to someone else.

Invictus is FAR SUPERIOR though and has been my AI now for the better part of a year.
Is their AI not Virtus?

Found that very strong last time I used it very effective and Invictus was effective cortisol control.

From now on I stick with the tried and tested 😅

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is their AI not Virtus?

Found that very strong last time I used it very effective and Invictus was effective cortisol control.

From now on I stick with the tried and tested
These two I found the most effective. Plus with code chef for 20% off it’s most cost effective.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah I’m similar, it’s hard to throw stuff out.
I would have used a couple of those pre workout, it had some epiandro in it 🤷‍♂️

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is their AI not Virtus?

From now on I stick with the tried and tested 😅
I am sorry yes I mixed them up. b-AET is great as well but Virtus is the AI I have been using.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m similar, it’s hard to throw stuff out.
I would have used a couple of those pre workout, it had some epiandro in it 🤷‍♂️
Do you notice epiandro immediately pre ? As in the aggression aspect? I've noticed it in many AI/pct type products, but low doses. Guessing it almost acts as a proviron in this sense

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you notice epiandro immediately pre ? As in the aggression aspect? I've noticed it in many AI/pct type products, but low doses. Guessing it almost acts as a proviron in this sense
Yes.

(Dont know about the proviron aspect)

Although the dose of epiandro in the product in question would be very subtle. Maybe a slightly better pump...

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes.

(Dont know about the proviron aspect)

Although the dose of epiandro in the product in question would be very subtle. Maybe a slightly better pump...
What do you usually dose it at for pre workout specifically?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you usually dose it at for pre workout specifically?
I wouldn’t necessarily recommend it outside of an actual cycle.

I’ve used transdermal to good effect and go by the instructions on bottle...not sure the exact mg it works out too.

You are so shredded your joints would most likely be in pain using something like EpiAndro...just my opinion, man

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’ve used transdermal to good effect and go by the instructions on bottle...not sure the exact mg it works out too.

You are so shredded your joints would most likely be in pain using something like EpiAndro...just my opinion, man
You always do that lol. I wasn't even thinking about using it, just curious. If you're shredded and add a dry compound , you'll probably just look better lmao. Hence why competitors take dry compounds before a stage. I'd use 11oxo over epiandro , though

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hey bro, off topic, but did you receive my private messages from Sunday and Monday? Just want to make sure mine or your inbox isn’t full. Have a great Thanksgiving!