Cortisol Control Question

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Lets say you only have 1 dose of a cortisol control product to take per day. When is the ideal time to take?

Based on my limited knowledge, cortisol spikes highest upon waking and right after exercise, so would it be best to dose upon waking, right after working out, or perhaps before bed?

Unless I'm totally way off here or it's not that big a deal when taken.

Reason being, I'm poppin' a cap of Erase Pro+ per day and would like to dose it at the most beneficial time and my joints can't handle 2 caps per day.

Thanks as always!

ANALBOLIC

Awards
Seems like you got a good idea on how to approach it. Cortisol management is something I know of but don't actually understand...sorry bud

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I believe cortisol is at its highest upon waking ? I could be wrong

So first thing would be ideal i guess

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
first thing or last thing would be my choice. NOT around a workout tho as the cortisol elevation is actually beneficial (to some extent) at this time.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first thing or last thing would be my choice. NOT around a workout tho as the cortisol elevation is actually beneficial (to some extent) at this time.
This. Cortisol is not bad for you. It is when insulin AND cortisol levels are high, it is bad for you. Cortisol is responsible (in regards to body comp) for fat mobilization. Best used post-workout, or pre-bed, or if your workout is far away from when you wake up, in the morning.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I was taking 25mgs of arimistane 3X per day and loved it. I know it's not a favorite on here but it's cheap and definitely makes you look harder. Next time I'm going to use Erosion at 150mgs daily... stack it with Reduce XT?... Dare I? Would have to taper down though.