Correct way to take Liquid Prohormones?

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Is there a correct way to take liquid ph's, I usually just mix mine with a spoon and a little bit of water and just chug it down, but I read something on strongsupplement shop that you're supposed to hold it in the back of you're tongue for like 30 seconds and some people say you just have to swallow it straight up and not mix it with water because it will delude it.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All that is a bunch of malarkey. Just drink it. None of that jive is going to make any difference.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
lol I thought so cause I still found mine to be effective even though I mixed it with water.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I took my nolva with a small amount of milk. really took the taste away

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
I know what you mean liquid torem taste like straight up chemicals.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a correct way to take liquid ph's, I usually just mix mine with a spoon and a little bit of water and just chug it down, but I read something on strongsupplement shop that you're supposed to hold it in the back of you're tongue for like 30 seconds and some people say you just have to swallow it straight up and not mix it with water because it will delude it.
Anally.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea the theory to is kind of since your taking only a small amount of liquid you want to make sure you get 100% of that in your body and if you mix it in glass or something, some of it could stick to the sides of the cup. So shooting it straight down the hatch is the best.

MuscleJ

Awards
weather you mix it or chase it with water it's all going to mix at some point so I just chase with my protein shake.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean liquid torem taste like straight up chemicals.
Have got clomid powder and mixed in everclear for my past 2 pct. Man that is by far the worst taste ever.

wtfmactruck

Awards
I used nano tren and that was some wicked tasting stuff.the best thing to kill the taste and burn was a spoonful of peanut butter.