Unanswered Core Fury X

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking to order a new pre workout to alternate with focus xt. I like to have a higher stim hard hitting pre once or twice a week. Anyway profile on core Fury X caught my attention looks great but havnt heard much about it anyone tried it and can provide feedback?

Thanks

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to order a new pre workout to alternate with focus xt. I like to have a higher stim hard hitting pre once or twice a week. Anyway profile on core Fury X caught my attention looks great but havnt heard much about it anyone tried it and can provide feedback?

Thanks
It’s one of my favorites, probably one of the most well rounded and comprehensive preworkout available (even at less than full dose).

Flavor isn’t amazing though.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s one of my favorites, probably one of the most well rounded and comprehensive preworkout available (even at less than full dose).

Flavor isn’t amazing though.
Thanks for the feedback I'm sold lol..feel like even at one scoop it's still solid

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback I'm sold lol..feel like even at one scoop it's still solid
So I’m not really a stim junkie and I don’t like a ton of stims preworkout (I’m also on the smaller side), but ya the majority of the time I take one scoop (and feel it still rivals many formulas that way).