Core ABC, MyoSynergy

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established

Core ABC White Passion Peach (2 servings missing ~45 grams)
Core ABC Wild White Cherry sealed

$90 shipped

MyoSynergy all 3 sealed

$95 shipped

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
The Myo's are gone but I'll do $80 shipped for the Core ABC.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Myo's are gone but I'll do $80 shipped for the Core ABC.
Considering your selling almost a kilo of premium bcaa that sell on bb for 54bucks a piece, not including shipping, thats a great deal! If i wasnt up to my neck in bcaas id def take it.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Considering your selling almost a kilo of premium bcaa that sell on bb for 54bucks a piece, not including shipping, thats a great deal! If i wasnt up to my neck in bcaas id def take it.

"premium bcaas"

oh yes course

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
You are calling them premium however their is no difference from them and another bcaa product. That is like calling creatine premium.
You think all bcaa products are the same?

Reactions: LLN
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are calling them premium however their is no difference from them and another bcaa product. That is like calling creatine premium.

First of all bcaas are different depending on thier sourcing and thier ratios. Second of all i was referring to it being premium as in the company producing it and its market value. Third of all creatine is not creatine. Ie economy grade mono compared to micronzed mono, compared to creapure. All monohydrate, not all premium.

Reactions: LLN
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He doesnt get it.. His posts on here are comical lol.
All BCAA's are not created equal..! Some are made from Hair and other non-vegetable bi-products :saevil: