Cordygen5 and middle distance

rbchampion24

Awards
Hello, I'm a 16yr old track runner who is looking to make intense gains in the mile this year, and I had a few questions on cordygen5. :yup:
I understand that cordygen increases your oxygen capacity but does it naturally increase it too? Like say I take can run 8 miles at 7 min pace. I take cordygen and it drops it to about 6:55 pace. Will I continue to run this pace the entire time im on cordygen because my bodies not "actually" doing the work it's just the cordygen so "my" oxygen capacity is not actually improving?
Also how much will it increase my testosterone? I don't want fused growth plates...
Thanks!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Your body is still doing the work, cordygen5 is not an oxygen pill or a magic pill, the question if it increases naturally is yes and that's the only way I can think of it taking effect....it substantially increases your VO2 levels.....the more you run, the less time you take off day after day is a great improvement than lets say your not taking Cordygen 5....that's my thought on it all and I'm not an expert.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I have yet to do another power test but my time on the bike went from 58 min to 54 min in the last month. My riding partner tried to jump me in a sprint I led out and was only able to get beside me then I turned it on and smoked him. He was normally able to get me in the sprints if I lead them out. After the sprint he said "I need to inspect your bike. I was at 1400 watts and you still managed to come by me like it was nothing." I listed my stack below. As a high school middle distance runner I naturally took to cycling. Rosie Chee Scott who watches this post recommended adaptogens to me which the Cordygen-v02 ultra has and I'm looking at adding Shred Ultra also to help with stress.

Athlytes 1 every day and as needed
Carnage 3 only on training days
Cordygen-v02 ultra 3 every day
CRE-02 2 only on training days
MVP-365 two with breakfast and lunch
ZMK 3 to 4 before bed
RPG half a scoop for 20oz of water 4 times a day
Somnidren-GH Ultra 3-4 4 times a week. Skip Friday and Saturday night
Ragnorock Ultra (I save this for the end of my rides and throw in a few hard sprints. It feels like my musles fill up "pump up" and they get hard to move) I have started taking it after my rides or short sprint days)

I will also try and do another test on the power trainer soon. Keep an eye out.

rbchampion24

Awards
Ok, so you guys think that cordygen will help me naturally improve my times? I won't just be running off the pill and hit a wall because of that? I hope so :) looking to try it soon! Just wish their was some samples...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to do another power test but my time on the bike went from 58 min to 54 min in the last month. My riding partner tried to jump me in a sprint I led out and was only able to get beside me then I turned it on and smoked him. He was normally able to get me in the sprints if I lead them out. After the sprint he said "I need to inspect your bike. I was at 1400 watts and you still managed to come by me like it was nothing." I listed my stack below. As a high school middle distance runner I naturally took to cycling. Rosie Chee Scott who watches this post recommended adaptogens to me which the Cordygen-v02 ultra has and I'm looking at adding Shred Ultra also to help with stress.

Athlytes 1 every day and as needed
Carnage 3 only on training days
Cordygen-v02 ultra 3 every day
CRE-02 2 only on training days
MVP-365 two with breakfast and lunch
ZMK 3 to 4 before bed
RPG half a scoop for 20oz of water 4 times a day
Somnidren-GH Ultra 3-4 4 times a week. Skip Friday and Saturday night
Ragnorock Ultra (I save this for the end of my rides and throw in a few hard sprints. It feels like my musles fill up "pump up" and they get hard to move) I have started taking it after my rides or short sprint days)

I will also try and do another test on the power trainer soon. Keep an eye out.
Nice, I find a combo of Cre02 ( 3-4 caps ), Cvol Ultra at 4 caps, 1-2 scoops of rpg and 3-4 athlytes really just tears it up in all aspects of training.

Shred Ultra will help you build a tolerance and won't crash persay and the addition of the adaptogens especially in Cre02 will benefit big time.

The other thing that works really well is something like Vo2 or Cre02 with 2 caps of ZMK pre and some RPG....Matt gave me some ideas for this since ZMK is loaded with a good dose of Kreb intermediates.

The combos are pretty much endless.....:firedevil:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so you guys think that cordygen will help me naturally improve my times? I won't just be running off the pill and hit a wall because of that? I hope so :) looking to try it soon! Just wish their was some samples...
There's no "wall" to hit buddy. Cordygen isn't the type of product that builds up to a point and then dies off. If you are going to hit a wall in your times...it will be due to the types of training you are working with and you'll have to change it up to shock your body or build more speed through your work in the weightroom :)

tjroos20

Awards
Okay guys im recently new to this site, it already looks amazing i cant wait to start some of millennium products! However, alike the original poster I am 17 and a middle distance runner, for some background info to possibly clarify what kind of advice im looking for; I am a state qualifier and placer in the 800, with a time of 1:56.7, my mile is 4:26, I am more speed than complete distance, and my vo2 max is approximately 74.3.

During all of off season i was taking amplified creatine xxx from *** but did not see much results, so in doing research i came across vo2 ultra and cordygen5. So i was wondering if you experts could give me some personal insight on these two products, and what are the benefits of stacking with other products? And also, I was wondering if it would be "okay" if I took creatine along with the vo2 ultra or cordygen5 because even though i did not see much increase in results over 20 lbs in all olympic lifts including squat and bench i could tell that it reduced recovery a lot and even supplied higher intensity workouts.

Currently, I run 30 mins easy in the am, followed by a lift 20 mins afterward on mon, wed, and friday. Then i have practice in the pm, which is speed work on mon wed and friday, and then extensive distance on tuesday and thursday in the pm, around 8-10 miles.

Would vo2 ultra help? Or do you guys recommend other products? My overall goal possibly increase my vo2 and gain some more muscle, but to still keep around a 4-5% body fat percent, my diet is nearly impeccable so I am just looking for supplements to give me sort of an "edge" if you will.

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Okay guys im recently new to this site, it already looks amazing i cant wait to start some of millennium products! However, alike the original poster I am 17 and a middle distance runner, for some background info to possibly clarify what kind of advice im looking for; I am a state qualifier and placer in the 800, with a time of 1:56.7, my mile is 4:26, I am more speed than complete distance, and my vo2 max is approximately 74.3.

During all of off season i was taking amplified creatine xxx from *** but did not see much results, so in doing research i came across vo2 ultra and cordygen5. So i was wondering if you experts could give me some personal insight on these two products, and what are the benefits of stacking with other products? And also, I was wondering if it would be "okay" if I took creatine along with the vo2 ultra or cordygen5 because even though i did not see much increase in results over 20 lbs in all olympic lifts including squat and bench i could tell that it reduced recovery a lot and even supplied higher intensity workouts.

Currently, I run 30 mins easy in the am, followed by a lift 20 mins afterward on mon, wed, and friday. Then i have practice in the pm, which is speed work on mon wed and friday, and then extensive distance on tuesday and thursday in the pm, around 8-10 miles.

Would vo2 ultra help? Or do you guys recommend other products? My overall goal possibly increase my vo2 and gain some more muscle, but to still keep around a 4-5% body fat percent, my diet is nearly impeccable so I am just looking for supplements to give me sort of an "edge" if you will.
Using creatine and a Cordygen product in conjunction is perfectly fine, in fact, MST has a product that combines the two called Cre-02.

It really depends on the day as to which product would probably be best suited for that particular day; on meet days, Cordygen5 would be the way to go, as it is geared towards longer situations; on days where you have an event only, you'd be better off with Cordygen VO2 Ultra.

jst81161

Awards
I know this post is a year old, but I will respond anyway based on my experience as a track runner myself. Ive tried the supplements craze and presurge unleashed both seemed to work well for endurance athletes. These supplements do seem to help in getting through the track works outs and other planned intense sessions.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any other products that would help? H-drol maybe or products that contain sarms? Any feedback would be appreciated

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know this post is a year old, but I will respond anyway based on my experience as a track runner myself. Ive tried the supplements craze and presurge unleashed both seemed to work well for endurance athletes. These supplements do seem to help in getting through the track works outs and other planned intense sessions.

I was wondering if anyone here knew of any other products that would help? H-drol maybe or products that contain sarms? Any feedback would be appreciated
The cordygen line is a bit different than the other products you've listed and while meaning no disrespect in any fashion, the Cordygen line trumps anything else in the same vein when it comes to cardiovascular endurance. I implore you to try one of the products and find out for yourself.