CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE loggers needed for Millennium Sport Technologies!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Looking for 2 loggers for our CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE! For those not in the know, here's the lowdown on CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE:

Cordygen-NanO2-ELITE.png

NEW! OxyCeps-NanO2™ Cordyceps PLUS ActiGin®!

60- V-Caps & 120 V-Caps Sizes!

• 750MG OXYCEPS-NANO2™ PER SERVING
  • 100% DNA CERTIFIED CORDYCEPS
  • 100% USDA ORGANIC CORDYCEPS
  • 100% BIOMASS CULTURED IN THE USA
  • 16:1 EXTRACT (equivalent to 12g whole herb Cordyceps per serving)
  • 38% NANO-PARTICLE - HIGHLY MICRONIZED!
  • FAST ACTING FORMULA IN RAPID RELEASE V-CAPS
  • 100% NATURAL
  • TESTED GLUTEN FREE
  • BANNED SUBSTANCE FREE**
  • MANUFACTURED IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!
Cordygen-NanO2 ELITE™ combines our exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™ cordyceps with ActiGin® to make our most potent endurance, oxygen utilization and ATP support matrix to date.* Cordygen-NanO2 ELITE™ is delivered via easy to swallow veggie capsules for Rapid Release & Action!

OxyCeps-NanO2™ is our DNA certified, US biomass cultured, water dispersible, 100% USDA organic, 16:1 extract (equivalent to 12g of cordyceps whole herb per serving) of hybrid strain Cordyceps (militaris & sinensis) with a highly reduced particle size (38% nano particle) and a minimum of 80% polysaccharides. The higher concentration of active constituents provides superior performance, while the reduced particle size ensures rapid absorption and action.
Cordygen-NanO2-Elite-60-Supp_Facts.png

What is expected from the log:

You MUST update at least 3x a week and the feedback MUST be helpful. This is by far one of the most important requirements, as immediate feedback is often the most accurate. Let's start off the new year right! If CORDYGEN-NANO2 ELITE can help you meet your new year resolutions, let us know!

1. Why should you log it for us? Why you?!
2. How old are you?
3. Are you male or female?
4. What is your workout routine? And how often do you train?
5. What is your diet like?
6. What are your fitness and/or spiritual goals?
7. Once your log is complete, will you provide a final review?

This is an open book test. So take your time. There are no wrong answers! Good luck!
John Smeton

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity for someone interested in this product!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
No takers! Get your apps in, guys/gals! There are gains to be made!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Why should you log it for us?
I’ve done multiple logs on AM and will give honest feedback. Been doing A LOT of cardio recently and I feel this product would benefit me greatly in this department.
2. How old are you
Male
4. What is your workout routine?
And how often do you train?
Currently running John Meadows Creeping death 2 with an additional 4-5 cardio days per week.
Very clean, rarely cheat maybe once a month. High protein/medium to high fats/low carb
Current fitness goals are to drop 10lbs and maintain a clean 200lbs
Not a problem

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No takers! Get your apps in, guys/gals! There are gains to be made!
I am a big fan of MST products....but since I've logged several MST products already I will hold off putting in a app to give others a chance to try a MST product.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to follow.
I currently don't do cardio.

Read the write up:
Pretty impressive!
SPEEDS UP MUSCLE FATIGUE RECOVERY BY INCREASING GLYCOGEN RECOVER RATE OF EXERCISED MUSCLE BY 373% AT THE END OF THE 3RD HOUR AFTER A 70% VO2MAX CYCLING EXERCISE*

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love doing it, I always do a review of every supplement in my youtube channel. So I'm very much interested in a systematic log and review here on AM too. Further I'm preparing for my military recruitment so my training involves heavy lifting and intense cardio (running, jumping, ropeclimbing etc) these kind of supplement will be great use, and effects can be easily noticed.

2. How old are you?
Male 22, been training for 5 years

Male

As said above,I'm preparing for my military recruitment so my training involves heavy lifting and intense cardio (running, jumping, ropeclimbing etc). I hit gym 3 times a weeks (upper lower split), 3 days running , ropeclimbing on upper body day.

I'm on my maintenance, 1.6*lbs protien , rest with carbs to keep up with strenuous training.

Be a jacked grandpa, fit for life. I'll hear my grand childeren say "I wanna be strong like grandpa".

Ofcourse, I'd would as always.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton MySTeek
Personally in my opinion all log must be diverse as possible, so doing it internationally will give diverse demographics. Which will inturn gives how well supplement works.
And supplement companies factor in demographics too.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
- I will be starting a monster cycle soon and will be able to notice daily effects of everything (add one thing in at a time). I'm a monster, 6'5" 255lbs about 15% bf, trying to get back down to 10%.
2. How old are you?
- 27yrs old
- Male
- High volume and weight, typically train 5-6 days a week. I like to have at least one off day.
- ****tyish, until I start my stuff. Then high protein and lower the carbs. 5-6 meals a day.
- To be the biggest Mass Monster on the East Coast! Just kidding, just to make everyone jealous of me in the gym and to take my girl to pound town errday.
- 100% yes.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sorry! The customs success rate hasn't been stellar getting through India. Those that are approved have taken about two months to process. I wish there was something I could do :/

What is the supplement scene over there? Do you primarily get your supplements online or brick-and-mortar stores?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry! The customs success rate hasn't been stellar getting through India. Those that are approved have taken about two months to process. I wish there was something I could do :/

What is the supplement scene over there? Do you primarily get your supplements online or brick-and-mortar stores?
Online. Can’t trust brick and mortar stores here. Quite a few sell fakes. That’s a big issue here. I get most of my stuff from the US or when I travel.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Online. Can’t trust brick and mortar stores here. Quite a few sell fakes. That’s a big issue here. I get most of my stuff from the US or when I travel.
Man, that is a rough deal. Any plans to visit the US in the near future?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Yes. But not soon, unfortunately.
Please let me know when you do and I will have a care package put together for you. :)

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
1. Why should you log it for us?
I’ve done multiple logs on AM and will give honest feedback. Been doing A LOT of cardio recently and I feel this product would benefit me greatly in this department.
2. How old are you
Male
4. What is your workout routine?
And how often do you train?
Currently running John Meadows Creeping death 2 with an additional 4-5 cardio days per week.
Very clean, rarely cheat maybe once a month. High protein/medium to high fats/low carb
Current fitness goals are to drop 10lbs and maintain a clean 200lbs
Not a problem
wesb2387 your reputation and post count alone guarantee your spot. Please PM me your address! You ready to get this started right away?
I love doing it, I always do a review of every supplement in my youtube channel. So I'm very much interested in a systematic log and review here on AM too. Further I'm preparing for my military recruitment so my training involves heavy lifting and intense cardio (running, jumping, ropeclimbing etc) these kind of supplement will be great use, and effects can be easily noticed.

2. How old are you?
Male 22, been training for 5 years

Male

As said above,I'm preparing for my military recruitment so my training involves heavy lifting and intense cardio (running, jumping, ropeclimbing etc). I hit gym 3 times a weeks (upper lower split), 3 days running , ropeclimbing on upper body day.

I'm on my maintenance, 1.6*lbs protien , rest with carbs to keep up with strenuous training.

Be a jacked grandpa, fit for life. I'll hear my grand childeren say "I wanna be strong like grandpa".

Ofcourse, I'd would as always.
- I will be starting a monster cycle soon and will be able to notice daily effects of everything (add one thing in at a time). I'm a monster, 6'5" 255lbs about 15% bf, trying to get back down to 10%.
2. How old are you?
- 27yrs old
- Male
- High volume and weight, typically train 5-6 days a week. I like to have at least one off day.
- ****tyish, until I start my stuff. Then high protein and lower the carbs. 5-6 meals a day.
- To be the biggest Mass Monster on the East Coast! Just kidding, just to make everyone jealous of me in the gym and to take my girl to pound town errday.
- 100% yes.
Bigwyatt and Brutefit winner goes to which of you post in here first! Better hurry!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wesb2387 your reputation and post count alone guarantee your spot. Please PM me your address! You ready to get this started right away?

Bigwyatt and Brutefit winner goes to which of you post in here first! Better hurry!
Thank you, I appreciate this. I just want to let you know , I was picked to log a TD AI for another company. I do not want to have any conflict of interest between the two products which is why I’m letting you know. The two products are extremely different and would by no means effect each other. I’d be more then happy to give my logging opportunity to either Bigwyatt or Brutefit if you have any issues with me logging both!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I appreciate this. I just want to let you know , I was picked to log a TD AI for another company. I do not want to have any conflict of interest between the two products which is why I’m letting you know. The two products are extremely different and would by no means effect each other. I’d be more then happy to give my logging opportunity to either Bigwyatt or Brutefit if you have any issues with me logging both!
Not a problem. Just be sure as transparent as you can be in your day-to-day assessments.
Firstttttt
Atta boy! Shoot me your addresses!

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for considering me. But as above mentioned I'm from India too, As mentioned I also get my supps from US and it a takes almost a month to get it delivered via DHL global mail. MySTeek from above comments I presume isn't gonna work?

Bigwyatt congratulations, looking forward for your log.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for considering me. But as above mentioned I'm from India too, As mentioned I also get my supps from US and it a takes almost a month to get it delivered via DHL global mail. MySTeek from above comments I presume isn't gonna work?

Are you who I think you are? brutefit. Seems to familiar a name.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, Please link your logs in here when they are up.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'll do a nice log, not a problem. It's gonna be a wild cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

dang, I bet dhl global mail is very expensive!!!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Logger bottles went out this morning! Looking forward to your logs! Please post your log link here, once it's up and running.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I recieved the goods and very much looking to start! I'll be getting bloods done in the next week or so and then starting cycle first week of February!! Will start a sick loggg.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Link is up to your log! Enjoy!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I recieved the goods and very much looking to start! I'll be getting bloods done in the next week or so and then starting cycle first week of February!! Will start a sick loggg.
Just confirming you are still good to go here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been 16 days?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Yes all good, got bloods done yesterday. Results I'm assuming will be done by Monday, Doctor appointment Wednesday, and running everything starting Friday/Saturday!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes all good, got bloods done yesterday. Results I'm assuming will be done by Monday, Doctor appointment Wednesday, and running everything starting Friday/Saturday!
looking forward to log...mst is a good company, don't let them down, please.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I won't let anyone down! I'm doing the same cycle I do every year, only a couple new things, none illegal, and mst is one of them. I want to get my cardio and endurance better, so I'm looking forward to giving them a shot. I wish I could start yesterday, but had to time it out to work with doctor and vacation lol.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Friday/Saturday of this week?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Yessir! Maybe Thursday.. Going to doc on Wednesday to discuss everything that I'm taking. For some reason my esteogen is high, bp is always high, but bound to come up while on cycle. Make sure I get the "I'm not gonna die" motivational speech, then I'm good to go... The only thing new I'm adding if your product and an anti E/laxo product, so I always notice new things in my system.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I need to re read directions, but is pwo the best time to take? I'll try to do a log at least three times a week.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
why has mst been removed from so many supplement retailers?