GIGANTOR
OMG!!!
JAW DROPPER
TANK MAKER

and now..the good ones,:lol:

David Lee Buff
Stop LOokinG at ME!
BIGGER than U
This pill a day...keeps the smallness away.
HERE'Sthe BEEF!
Red Rover Red Rover.....(makes all the girls come over)

peace_frog

Awards
TsunamiSize
TsunamaSize
Megamorphic
AssasSynth
Immensity
Growth Spirt
Monsterol
Androtrophic
Anrogenesis
Atrophin
GROWtesque

Last edited:

BHERTZ

Awards
it was sort of brought up earlier, but ATLAS is an awesome name. its the only one so far that doesnt sound totally ridiculous. not to mention atlas screams brutal power. other 1-word names which are decent, TITAN, TAURUS

anything with colors in it, or ending in bolic, plex, drol, or diFferENt capitalization is fairly lame, mainly because it won't differentiate the product from the billions of other products already available.

if all else fails, anything with BEEFCAKE in it would be hysterical to market

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Ya... brutal power....just like the car :nutkick:

peace_frog

Awards
"how good is ATLAS"..."does ATLAS work good for you?"

Nah, just doesnt roll off the tounge. Add this one to the lame list.

Rand McNally makes a great atlas.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
I actually think ATLAS is really good.
He was the greek god who held the earth right?

peace_frog

Awards
I actually think ATLAS is really good.
He was the greek god who held the earth right?
He was a Titan, not a God...forced by Zeus to hold the world.

And a book of maps.

I also like colossus...but it sounds a little like colostomy(A surgical operation that creates an opening from the colon to the surface of the body to function as an anus)

Goliath means the same thing. Someone who is abnormally large

peace_frog

Awards
Leviathan(The largest or most massive thing of its kind)
Leviathin
Leviathol
Goliathin

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
hey peace frog.. thats actually pretty cool... way to use history and lore to promoste sports nutrition!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
USPlaps how long will this contest go on?Do You Like any of the names yet?

-bman-

Awards
ANABOLISH - abolish the competition!

LIVERMelt??? lol
:run:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
CHOO CHOO
GAG REFLEX
SUPPOSITOLIC
SUCKALOITIC
WASTEOL
BEERABOLIC
cmon this subject is beat to death lol

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Apex
Evolve
Redefine
Supremacy
Relentless
Triumph
Prevail
Surmount
Zeal
Prevail
Possessed

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
[Magic Muscle][/bkprice] That is a company already.

peace_frog

Awards
DEADHORSE

Beaten to death like this topic.

Someone is going to ask for help and then provide no feedback when they get it?? :blink: Heres a new name...

RUDE!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DEADHORSE

Beaten to death like this topic.

Someone is going to ask for help and then provide no feedback when they get it?? :blink: Heres a new name...

RUDE!
HAHA this coming from a guy whos going to come on to a free site with a wealth of information and personal contact with those who make the supplements we take every day and insult probally one of the most customer freindly and supportive sponsors on the board cause he hasnt heard that its better to let people think your an ass then open your mouth and remove all doubt, good job and welcome to the boards..... rude... pshh if you must know theyve been busy developing and giving away new products for testing slmost exclusively with AM.com members.

please lay off the stupid, it'll hurt alot less.

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
GiNormous, as in "that's gigantic/enormous".

At least that's what the ladies are always saying.
:icon_lol:

peace_frog

Awards
:rofl:
HAHA this coming from a guy whos going to come on to a free site with a wealth of information and personal contact with those who make the supplements we take every day and insult probally one of the most customer freindly and supportive sponsors on the board cause he hasnt heard that its better to let people think your an ass then open your mouth and remove all doubt, good job and welcome to the boards..... rude... pshh if you must know theyve been busy developing and giving away new products for testing slmost exclusively with AM.com members.

please lay off the stupid, it'll hurt alot less.
Its called joking around, ive been around boards probably longer than you have , and thats not to "brag" its to prove my point that i dont come on here to start **** like verbal tough guys who need to stand up for the communtiy. I may be new here, but far from new to any of this. BTW I havent tried 'stupid' yet, but judging by your reaction, Ill be sure to take your advice since i can see first hand what it does to someones personality.Thanks for your "weath" of information. I just learned to avoid "stupidity". Its to late for you, but thats why i came here...to learn from the best.

My ass has been capped by poopy!! Am I one of the gang now? Sounds like someone needs to be changed, or has diaper rash. Try desitin. I hope you feel better what ever the matter is. I forgive you.
Now come here and give me a hug, ya big galoot....lets never fight again.:rofl:

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
GiNormous, as in "that's gigantic/enormous".

At least that's what the ladies are always saying.
:icon_lol:
This is GREAT! I had no idea the new Ecdy thing worked on the old Love Lance too.

So, what is it, an ointment?

Maybe an "eye drop?"

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Its called joking around, ive been around boards probably longer than you have , and thats not to "brag" its to prove my point that i dont come on here to start **** like verbal tough guys who need to stand up for the communtiy. I may be new here, but far from new to any of this. BTW I havent tried 'stupid' yet, but judging by your reaction, Ill be sure to take your advice since i can see first hand what it does to someones personality.Thanks for your "weath" of information. I just learned to avoid "stupidity". Its to late for you, but thats why i came here...to learn from the best.

My ass has been capped by poopy!! Am I one of the gang now? Sounds like someone needs to be changed, or has diaper rash. Try desitin. I hope you feel better what ever the matter is. I forgive you.
Now come here and give me a hug, ya big galoot....lets never fight again.:rofl:
YEAYA! haha

na man i could care less, i'll take the label youve givin me cause yes i am the guy who will stand up and say something when others arent brave enough to do so, i have no problem with coming to anothers defense and with no intention of insulting your veteranship among "the boards" but if you come around here with 10 posts and snide ass remarks then you'll be easily mistaken for one of the immature, annoying and unconstructive members of "the other" big board that like to come over here and make 20 pointless comments only to pick a fight with a mod and get banned, and youll get flamed for it.

haha im certain you can understand that my intelligence and ability to spell is not solely measured by my use of a keyboard... im not a secretary.

as for the rest man i'll leave it be, you sound to be a man of intellegence and if you are just as knowledgable as you claim to be then i am for one happy that you are here and im sure that you'll see once your known and its understood when your comments are in jest that this is quite the laid back and most supportive and experienced communtity of individuals ive met on any of the boards. so ya i guess ryano and i just officially jumped you in:nutkick: :cheers: :drunk: and if you like i hear BoBo can give a fatty AM.COM tattoo so you can represent. lol.

hey let me say im sorry for jumpin on your ass so quick and i hope you hang around and understand the situation from my perspective, as i do yours.:thumbsup:

peace_frog

Awards
Yeah, i Ill be more clear when im playing around. Ive been in so many forums, that i didnt stop to think that people are going to look at how many posts i have and judge me strictly by that for a while. I try not to step on toes or 'fight' on the internet. Because arguing on the internet is like running in the special olymipics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.(i hope nobody is to "PC" on here, or 'special'..if so...whoops!):icon_lol:

Ill be sticking around for awhile here, its the best forum Ive ever been on. I love these little contest and all the different sub forums, its just more fun to hang out here. Ill leave it at that beacause im not trying to hijack this thread.

On topic: THOR, or Thorizol. Im running out of ideas. I like the creativity of lots of these. Bolic-er(ball licker) I still find it funny.

peace_frog

Awards
Hypertrophine
Hypertrophin
Hypertrophol
Hypertrophex

(challenging myself to be creative...its getting difficult and keeps me awake at night)

elephantiasis-Hypertrophy of certain body parts (usually legs and scrotum) lol

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i Ill be more clear when im playing around. Ive been in so many forums, that i didnt stop to think that people are going to look at how many posts i have and judge me strictly by that for a while. I try not to step on toes or 'fight' on the internet. Because arguing on the internet is like running in the special olymipics. Even if you win, you're still retarted.(i hope nobody is to "PC" on here, or 'special'..if so...whoops!):icon_lol:

Ill be sticking around for awhile here, its the best forum Ive ever been on. I love these little contest and all the different sub forums, its just more fun to hang out here. Ill leave it at that beacause im not trying to hijack this thread.

On topic: THOR, or Thorizol. Im running out of ideas. I like the creativity of lots of these. Bolic-er(ball licker) I still find it funny.
My little sister is special...but at least she can spell "olympics"

For that you get another cap in your ass:shoot:

Just joshin here is some reps for you welcome to the board.

peace_frog

Awards
hey thanks, whats are rep points for? Its appreciated muchly!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks, whats are rep points for? Its appreciated muchly!
When you get to a million you receive a rebate coupon for an Anabolicminds T-shirt.

J/k. They show who's a reliable bro and who's a sh!thead. People with more rep power change other's reps according to the quality of posts or their whims. In turn, having many posts, seniority and points, give you rep power to change others' reps.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you get to a million you receive a rebate coupon for an Anabolicminds T-shirt.

J/k. They show who's a reliable bro and who's a sh!thead. People with more rep power change other's reps according to the quality of posts or their whims. In turn, having many posts, seniority and points, give you rep power to change others' reps.
AKA ITS A BIG POPULARITY CONTEST

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I think USPlabs went with Symmetry as their new product name.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If thats true then how come you are not in the negatives?:wtf:

You guys can neg rep poopy and he would never know who did it!!!:woohoo:
its ok guys you could fist ryano with a boxing glove on and he wouldnt even know it.

haha jp bro

Status
Not open for further replies.