Convenient Nutrition Keto Wheyfer review

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,

I got 4 free bars from DPS nutrition after ordering from them. They are cookies and cream flavor.
Nutritional Facts:

Taste verdict: It's yummy. Not overly sweet; filling and pleasant to chew.

Thanks for reading my review.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A lot of these keto friendly desserts are dangerous lol, not like scary dangerous, but they taste too good and ppl overeat the crap out of them. My buddies wife buys all the fat bombs and keto friendly desserts and refers to them as healthy cookies and healthy brownies and she eats like 10 servings at a time and wonders why she's not loosing weight 😂

👀I hope she's not a member here...

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never seen a skinny woman that eats all those fat bombs and keto (fat loaded) "friendly" treats

Let that sink in for a moment.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never seen a skinny woman that eats all those fat bombs and keto (fat loaded) "friendly" treats

Let that sink in for a moment.
You know how that goes, too many people confuse the word keto with meaning skinny or diet, then they lie to themselves and give themselves a free pass to eat as much as they want. It's the All American Way lol

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of these keto friendly desserts are dangerous lol, not like scary dangerous, but they taste too good and ppl overeat the crap out of them. My buddies wife buys all the fat bombs and keto friendly desserts and refers to them as healthy cookies and healthy brownies and she eats like 10 servings at a time and wonders why she's not loosing weight 😂

👀I hope she's not a member here...
True. At the end of the day, it's still going to be calories in vs calories out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On that note, I did have some keto fat bomb brownies at a party one time that were absolutely delicious and if they were sitting at my house on the counter I'd probably eat the whole tray lol, that would only be a measley 2200 calories 😁

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On that note, I did have some keto fat bomb brownies at a party one time that were absolutely delicious and if they were sitting at my house on the counter I'd probably eat the whole tray lol, that would only be a measley 2200 calories
You should make your own but not keto friendly, but "Everything friendly"

Macros for entire recipe:

Calories: 466,
Protein: 57.5gms,
Net Carbs: 24.6gms,
Fat: 12gms

Boo's anabolic brownies. They are amazing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should make your own but not keto friendly, but "Everything friendly"

Macros for entire recipe:

Calories: 466,
Protein: 57.5gms,
Net Carbs: 24.6gms,
Fat: 12gms

Boo's anabolic brownies. They are amazing.

Il definitely try that out, honestly I avoid the high fat stuff, I'm a lower fat and high carb guy, low carbs while lifting weights, boxing and working construction does not pan out well

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Il definitely try that out, honestly I avoid the high fat stuff, I'm a lower fat and high carb guy, low carbs while lifting weights, boxing and working construction does not pan out well
Absolutely. I sometimes cheat and add cocoa or Fruity Pebbles and make my low fat my protein sludge become carb sludge lol
20190129_100028.jpg

kaitlincampean

Awards
Thank you for sharing your opinion, but do you know if there is something similar with a sweetener? I can't eat sugar because I have a high predisposition to diabetes. Therefore, I try to buy all the food only without sugar, and what I cook at home, I do not use sugar at all. I would advise trying such a diet to anyone who wants to understand how delicious foods can be if you do not use added sugar. I'm already used to it, and I even have more energy than before. In this regard, I like to take recipes from the 2fit website. There are a huge number of delicious dishes that fit my request. If you still know any sources with such recipes, I would be very grateful if you share them.

Last edited: