Controlled Labs

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Since the last "newer supplements" thread got kinda off topic, I wanted to make a new suggestion. Controlled Labs products sell extraordinarily well, and they are in the process of making some promising sounding products.
They are shipping out Red Acid to retailers this week, so if you can get in on the goods, I dont think you will be dissapointed in the sales.
Sorry for always simply giving my oppinion, but I would love to see this site do very well as you seem like a great guy to do business with, which is why Im making these suggestions. :twisted:

johnz

www.bestpricenutrition.co m
Awards
I take your opnions/ suggestions very gratuitously ( Is that a word???). I appreciate the feedback, and yes...I've contacted Controlled Labs and they are someone who I intend to bring in.
You'll start seeing some of these companies pretty soon...look for Avant REAL SOON.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I take your opnions/ suggestions very gratuitously ( Is that a word???). I appreciate the feedback, and yes...I've contacted Controlled Labs and they are someone who I intend to bring in.
You'll start seeing some of these companies pretty soon...look for Avant REAL SOON.
John Z, what can I say, your one cool cat. Can't wait to see you take off for the races here soon.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey john im sorry if you dont want me posting this out loud but i dont have the ability to PM. ive found another site that sells some products for EXTREMELY cheap ex. Phera-Plex @ 29.99 and the like but id like to see if i cant do business with you being a board sponsor and all. if youd like more info shoot me a email @ [email protected] and ill show ya what im talkin about.

johnz

Awards
Yeah, the stuffs been clearenced by AX recently, so I need to take advantage of that...I'll match regardless...I'll send you an e-mail.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you get my reply? at least i hope that was you who emailed me cause i replied. well good luck with keepin the best prices and let me know when you got it all in cause id like to place an order. thanks:thumbsup:

johnz

Awards
I'll check and see if I got your e-mail...Im glad you alerted me....I'll gladly match the price, no questions asked. Thanks for the support....when you place your order, simply mention the site and the price in the "comments" section. Thanks!!!