Controlled Labs Stimino Loggers

thetanudj

Awards
Please let me try it!! I have a youtube channel youtube.com/william9059
HONEST reviews promised to be made on youtube and anabolicmind come at me bro!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Please let me try it!! I have a youtube channel youtube.com/william9059
HONEST reviews promised to be made on youtube and anabolicmind come at me bro!!

Come at me bro? Did you even read this thread or did you just jump in and say Gimme Gimme Gimme like all the other post on your account? You have a decent start to a youtube channel but a little friendly advice. I would stop with the ZyZZ stuff.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let me try it!! I have a youtube channel youtube.com/william9059 HONEST reviews promised to be made on youtube and anabolicmind come at me bro!!
You've stated you were 20, 22, 30...

You said you've been training for 8 years, or in another thread "since you were 12"...

Go away.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Week 3 Stimino Thoughts

Pump

Added in White Pump for a few workouts and it was intense, sometimes to the point where the pump was overtaking the weights being used. And made it harder to actually get certain reps/weights due to how tight and thick my skin was feeling and how full my muscles were getting. This is not for the weak stacking both together and make for a great 1-2 combo.

Energy

No changes, From week 1 or 2... Still strong, still keeping me going with no jitters or crashes.

Focus

. Energy is good from the solo amount of caffeine, and nothing that makes me jitter or over anxious. I do not need a whole lot of stims to get me going so a lower stim product (125mg caffeine) a scoop gets the job done. Again when i stacked with white pump it will not vary/change the feedback on the Focus factor.

Workout Thoughts

Besides a brutal pump when doing some shoulder/arms workouts and also back/biceps/rear delts I saw some incredible vascularity and muscle hardness in the mirror as the pictures have dictated. I would highly suggest this combo only if you can handle pump. I would avoid this on a leg day because it would take away from trying to lift on the heavier end unless you train solely in a hypertrophy range and chase the pump. I like to vary my sets/reps and also progression schemes.

if I got 300+ on my back for squats and wanted to bust out reps combining in white pump would not be a pleasant feeling in my quads.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Final Review

Pump

Solo --> not so much to note, but with added WP or Hemavol it is pretty intense. Your skin will start to harden immediately starting a workout, and the prolonging of the muscle hardness is present from start to finish even if my workout was 45 minutes or 90 minutes. I do not suggest this on leg day. It is VICIOUS!

Energy

No changes, From week 1 or 2... Still strong, still keeping me going with no jitters or crashes. Overall from all the weeks I used it I was very happy.250mg is more than enough at 2 scoops and gives you a good streaming focus and energy to get the job done. NO complains!

Focus

. Energy is good from the solo amount of caffeine, and nothing that makes me jitter or over anxious. I do not need a whole lot of stims to get me going so a lower stim product (125mg caffeine) a scoop gets the job done. Again when i stacked with white pump it will not vary/change the feedback on the Focus factor.

Workout Thoughts

Besides a brutal pump when doing some shoulder/arms workouts and also back/biceps/rear delts I saw some incredible vascularity and muscle hardness in the mirror as the pictures have dictated. I would highly suggest this combo only if you can handle pump. I would avoid this on a leg day because it would take away from trying to lift on the heavier end unless you train solely in a hypertrophy range and chase the pump. I like to vary my sets/reps and also progression schemes.

if I got 300+ on my back for squats and wanted to bust out reps combining in white pump would not be a pleasant feeling in my quads.

Ran Solo I enjoy it a lot. The betaine aids with performance, and you get an ample amount of Leucine. I have nothing bad to say about Stimino because CL makes a good flavored product and they make their products well interchangeable on their line. They stack very nice with each other and compliment each other. This is why CL is so diverse and make for a great company. Not only their own products but others out on the market. This could go well with any non-stim pre-workout or stacked with any creatine prodcut (like m5 reloaded which i used a few times).

Great job CL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always Enjoy your reviews !! Very Informative!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats how they should be. People want honest and detailed feedback, 1-2 lines in a lot of reviews does not always tell the big picture in the end!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bob's reviews always tell it like it is