• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

Orange TRIad Multi, Joint, Digestion & Immune Aid
Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD delivers!
Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, the immune system can be compromised, and muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can’t train them as often as you would like. A deficiency can mean that you aren’t getting optimal results from your training.
ORANGE TRIAD, the Best Supplement for Serious Athletes combines the most proven and effective vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal DIGESTION, IMMUNE system, and JOINT HEALTH into one “twice daily” dietary supplement. The JOINT and FLEX complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the DIGESTION and IMMUNE complex includes natural anti-inflammatories, digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Why I stopped buying vitamin D3 as a stand alone ^

dcittadini

Awards
Any insight on which resellers have this in stock, and are shipping it out instead of the older version?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any insight on which resellers have this in stock, and are shipping it out instead of the older version?
I know CL directly is now selling the new versions. Retailers, I would email their CS prior to ordering to make sure you get the version you want. Otherwise, vendors often rotate their oldest stock out first.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know CL directly is now selling the new versions. Retailers, I would email their CS prior to ordering to make sure you get the version you want. Otherwise, vendors often rotate their oldest stock out first.
I got the new version from DPS when I ordered it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea this was coming!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The tried and true multivitamin that I’ve used since being a member here on AM since 2014.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got 9 bottles in , all are with updated profile r (Not From CL)
Could not pass up $18/Bottle
* Deal is now over unfortunately.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Selenium free would have been nice. I already eat a few Brazil nuts a day.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was lucky to pull in 3 bottles of OT and I surely have missed it. 3weeks in and its def something that was missing.

graphics65

Awards
If I'm currently taking Now's Super Enzymes would there be any issue adding this in?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I'm currently taking Now's Super Enzymes would there be any issue adding this in?
Gut situations are always completely individual (and even change over time with the individual) but I have not heard of anyone having any issues mixing this with other enzymes at all.

I see no reason why not to!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gut situations are always completely individual (and even change over time with the individual) but I have not heard of anyone having any issues mixing this with other enzymes at all.

graphics65

Awards

Sounds good and thank you for the quick response 👍🏼