• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2794.JPG

Orange Beat: Cardiovascular Formula
The esteemed Orange line of Controlled Labs products, which is focused on supporting your overall health and well-being, adds a new addition to the line up: Orange BEAT! Using research-backed ingredients, Orange Beat is a unique formula aimed at taking your cardiovascular health and performance to the next level. Shilajit, Coenzyme Q10, Bergamot, and Garlic bulb extract are all shown to support your cardiovascular health. Orange Beat may also boost your cardiovascular performance by supporting an increase in your VO2 max!
Orange BEAT uses a novel approach to address vital cardiovascular needs. These four unique ingredients can help support and optimize your cardiovascular health and performance!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there any concern with the bergamot and possibly the CoQ10 affecting the metabolism of other supplements/prescriptions due to the inhibition of CYP3A4 and the like?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there any concern with the bergamot and possibly the CoQ10 affecting the metabolism of other supplements/prescriptions due to the inhibition of CYP3A4 and the like?
Always check with your doctor before taking our (or anybody’s) supplements, ESPECIALLY when using prescription medications.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the disclaimer. I was just checking if this could possibly affect my preworkout in any way as bergamot has been known to potentiate caffeine and many other supplements. I also threw in the possibility of affecting prescription medications (though I am not on any) as MANY people might benefit from that information. Your response, while deliberately vague, leads me to believe that there may be interaction with certain ingredients of other supplements people may be taking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the disclaimer. I was just checking if this could possibly affect my preworkout in any way as bergamot has been known to potentiate caffeine and many other supplements. I also threw in the possibility of affecting prescription medications (though I am not on any) as MANY people might benefit from that information. Your response, while deliberately vague, leads me to believe that there may be interaction with certain ingredients of other supplements people may be taking.
My response is indeed deliberately vague because I could not possibly know all possible chemical interactions - I’m not a doctor, and could never assume that kind of responsibility (for myself or Controlled Labs). It says right on our labels: check with your doctor before using.

A lot of things can potentiate other things. If I consume peanut butter with my apple preworkout it’s going to digest much slower and maintain stable blood sugar for far longer, as an example. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, obviously.

I can tell you with full honesty that I take Beat daily at various proximity to my training, and have never noticed any change in perception of stimulation combined with my preWO. Your mileage may vary, of course.