@Resolve10

@ValiantThor08

@BOSSMAN

@DA_MOSS

@Studhorse

@Afi140

@cubsfan815

@EMPIREMIND

Please PM me your shipping addresses so I can get them forwarded and get your free bottle of Orange Beat on the way!

Thank you everyone who entered. I used a random number generator to eliminate entries down to our 10 - if I could, I would be giving a bottle to every single one of you!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PM sent! Thanks looking forward to this. I was planning to pick some up with my next purchase of orange triad and greens so this will give me a chance to try it out first.

Just trying to keep the health in order.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PM sent and thank you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. I Guess they call it a conversation now? I hate change.

Thanks Brother!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started taking this yesterday btw and it goes down easy. Pills are smaller than health iQ and rounded off so they don’t stick. Smell is weird but not bad at all. Pop em once a day and off you go!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone look alive because we have Orange GutBac digestion support coming out ASAP and another Orange line product coming by end of next month or sooner, so we will be getting some more promos going here before you know it!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone look alive because we have Orange GutBac digestion support coming out ASAP and another Orange line product coming by end of next month or sooner, so we will be getting some more promos going here before you know it!
Nice! Can’t wait, lkke I said been really trying to get my health stuff inline and having a couple products that cover that rather than lots of single bulk products can be a life saver.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WINNERS

@The Solution

@jusstinnn

@Resolve10

@ValiantThor08

@BOSSMAN

@DA_MOSS

@Studhorse

@Afi140

@cubsfan815

@EMPIREMIND

Please PM me your shipping addresses so I can get them forwarded and get your free bottle of Orange Beat on the way!

Thank you everyone who entered. I used a random number generator to eliminate entries down to our 10 - if I could, I would be giving a bottle to every single one of you!!!
Thank you @Hyde

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@cubsfan815 is the last person I’m waiting on - if I don’t hear from him by this time tomorrow we’ll pick a different winner to get these moving.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my bottle in, this week I’m doing one tab a day, next week two and then three there on.

Thank you once again!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 3ea. this morning. No side effects. just feel really focused and in a good mood. Even walking into the office this morning with a few fires to put out.