CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Today was my first day on my Controlled Labs Stack. White Flood 10 minute pre-workout, Purple Wrath taken over the hour I spent in the gym, and Green Mag immediately post-workout before my protein\dex shake. While the actual muscle pump wasn't extreme, my energy in the gym was. Usually, those last 2 or 3 reps in each set are difficult, but the WF had me dialed in and it certainly helped. The taste of all 3 aren't bad either, I give them 8 out of 10.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are these individuals part of this board & why aren't they posting their own reviews?

Are they from another board or are you just trying to contribute more to this thread?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Are these individuals part of this board & why aren't they posting their own reviews?

Are they from another board or are you just trying to contribute more to this thread?
they are from another board, so out of respect to this board we dont do direct links, but they are real and a bit of searching can find them to verify easily.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are from another board, so out of respect to this board we dont do direct links, but they are real and a bit of searching can find them to verify easily.
Oh ok, I assumed something of that nature. Thank you for the clarification.
nobody commented on my review :think:
In essence, no one did on mine either. Don't feel bad:cheers:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

as always controlled labs has impressed me yet again. this is by far the most delicious shake ive ever tasted. 20 oz of water and 3 scoops makes a smooth enough consistency. the taste i don't even know how to describe - id say almost like a lemon cake. Compared to torrent, it is much easier on the stomach, it doesn't have a bitter after taste, and there is no gritty texture to it. For all of you out there trying to decide between two, I highly recommend this product over the other. I would just like to thank CL for making PWO nutrition so enjoyable.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

Green Magnitude:
Taste - 10/10 - GREAT tasting creatine. One of the best. Period

Energy/Stamina - 8/10 - still in the early, but nonetheless, i feel great lifting. Going strong and i take this PreWorkout with White Flood.
Even tho, i may not be as focused, my muscles are still able to lift at a higher capacity.

Initial Thoughts - Great product at a great price...this might be a staple for the future

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I used the original Purple Wraath. ANd that stuff tasted too bad to choke down I gave it away.
I understand you have a new formula I am gonna give it a whirl.
right now I am trying Blue Up, Green magnitude, and White flood. I'll let you know when I am finished. I just started them Monday.
The only gripe I have about them is I am 225lbs and thats a lot of pills to take. Are you thinking about changing the dose so i don't have to take a handful everyday?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
On my 2nd jug of WF lemon.. gotta admit I'm in love! Lol just wish the lemon flavor was better, makes me flip out for a minute after I drink it lol. Pretty much a staple now. Great price.

Taste 3/10
Overall 11/10 (think it deserves an extra score haha)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
On my 2nd jug of WF lemon.. gotta admit I'm in love! Lol just wish the lemon flavor was better, makes me flip out for a minute after I drink it lol. Pretty much a staple now. Great price.

Taste 3/10
Overall 11/10 (think it deserves an extra score haha)
I don't get the taste rating ? :blink:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I used the original Purple Wraath. ANd that stuff tasted too bad to choke down I gave it away.
I understand you have a new formula I am gonna give it a whirl.
Very cool, we also still have free samples available (spread the word and get them fast !!!)

:squat:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I loved Purple Wrath, i had got a sample of and thought it was awesome, Taste was great and mixed very easily. If I wasn't paying for college I would use this as a staple, Solid Product guys, feel free to send more my way whenever you'd like. :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I don't get the taste rating ? :blink:
Personally I CAN'T stand the Lemon taste.. tried mixing it with lemon propel, lemon flavored water, no matter what it's got some weird horrible taste. I like it though because it snaps me out of whatever lazy mood I'm in lol.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, we also still have free samples available (spread the word and get them fast !!!)

:squat:
Should send me a sample :head: I've always wanted to try it but I'm using my money to get some more protein right now.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Should send me a sample :head: I've always wanted to try it but I'm using my money to get some more protein right now.
Hit us up in about 3 years :D

:dl:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
White Flood:
-smooth energy
-good focus
-taste was "ok" (original version)

Glycer Grow:
-water retention
-great pumps
-seemed to help strength

Blue Up:
-very good increase in libido
-too hard to say about other attributes (was concurrently taking other supps)

Purple Wraath
-decent gains in endurance
-taste is "ok"
-great for sipping on during workout (I add bulk BCAAs as well)
-like the CM and BA

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
In honor of GFH, I decided to type in gold. :) BTW, how the hell do you center a post? (I know, stupid question)

So, what does Golden Finish look like from the outside?

Well, it certainly looks appealing doesn't it? It does for me at least!

So, how does Golden Finish look like from the inside? Does it smell good?

It looks like powdered gold and really does smell as the flavor indicates.

Okay, but how does it look like in water?

Well, it looks interesting to say the least?

But, now, on to the first impressions review!

CL Golden Finish:

Taste: 7/10

Okay, the first time I ever tried it I had it mixed with one scoop of NO Shotgun and it was absolutely delicious, but on its own, it certainly isn't half bad. As it has been said time and time again, the taste is definitely unique and something I've never had remotely close to before. It isn't a bad thing, but like other CL products (i.e. White Flood, Green Magnitude), the taste I will get used to eventually. After all, taste isn't everything, right?

Macronutrient Profile: 10/10

Absolutely fantastic. It's rare to find a product that has 20g. of protein, 25g. of carbohydrates, no grams of sugar, and only one-half of a gram of fat. It's extremely hard to get much better than that without altering the profile of the ingredients totally. (Although, knowing CL, they could probably pull off).

Ingredient Profile: 10/10

Aside from the macros, even everything else is superb. There is not one bad ingredient that I can see from the list, and that certainly is something that appeals to me. The absence of sugar also makes this profile even more attractive.

Mixability: 8/10

Okay, there are really no clumps, which is great. Unfortunately, the fact that this product foams (obvious by the picture in the glass) kind of bugs me a little bit; but, also in a way, it looks cool in a sick sort of way. Besides the foamy surface, there is no clump or residue to speak of.

Price: 9/10

From the looks of it, $40 for 20 servings ($2/serving) looks scary and somewhat steep, the ingredient/macronutrient profile eliminates that feeling. Since the ingredient profile is extremely solid, then that makes up for the expensive per serving price.

Overall: 44/50 (88%)

After about five days and three servings, I'm looking forward to future post-workouts because as of right now, the soreness after workout or the next day has been diminished noticeably, so that helps. :) From making a high-quality creatine, a superb cardio supplement, or recovering from a grueling workout, CL is definitely a top, and most importantly trustworthy, company on my list. Keep the good times rolling! :)

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
My 0.02 worth

I'm on my second container of both Green MAGnitude and White Flood. Stellar products, just waiting to finish them for the barcodes :D

White flood is definitely not for the faint of heart. If you're a newbie to it, start with one scoop! Made me wonder what a diabetic feels like when his blood sugar is low...