jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks a million!

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Just wanted to let you kbow i got the prize in the mail and the Greens are surprizingly delicious.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah got my orange brainwash too. I've had it before, love the stuff!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Got my goodies too! Only got to run white flash once so far. No joke, some of the most painful pumps yet, in a good way!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to let you kbow i got the prize in the mail and the Greens are surprizingly delicious.
Best greens supplement taste I’ve ever found by far; very tolerable day in and out. Most taste like either dirt or overly- sweetened dirt!

Yeah got my orange brainwash too. I've had it before, love the stuff!
Good deal - this is the best product we have that nobody knows how great it is until they try it. You just feel so good on it.

Yes! Got my goodies too! Only got to run white flash once so far. No joke, some of the most painful pumps yet, in a good way!
I can’t even take a full scoop on lower body or event day because the pump from all the citrulline & vaso6 is insane! Best pre that CL has ever made, without question.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best greens supplement taste I’ve ever found by far; very tolerable day in and out. Most taste like either dirt or overly- sweetened dirt!
I make a smoothie every day with relatively bland ingredients. One scoop of the greens is the only thing that makes it actually enjoyable to drink. I never would have even tried it but I got a free bottle and now it's a staple. I didn't even see this thread until today unfortunately.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I make a smoothie every day with relatively bland ingredients. One scoop of the greens is the only thing that makes it actually enjoyable to drink. I never would have even tried it but I got a free bottle and now it's a staple. I didn't even see this thread until today unfortunately.
Next time, my man. Our Orange lineup has some truly phenomenal staples. The Oximega Fishoil and Greens, Orange Triad, Orange Health iQ, and Orange Brainwash are all terrific. I am also a big fan of our EAAs, our creatine/ergogen blends, and Blue Sugar & Growth. And White Flash for a pump blend.

Nutraplanet has some killer prices on our line, and watch for Black Friday deals at our other retailers as well - it’s about time to stock up!

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time, my man. Our Orange lineup has some truly phenomenal staples. The Oximega Fishoil and Greens, Orange Triad, Orange Health iQ, and Orange Brainwash are all terrific. I am also a big fan of our EAAs, our creatine/ergogen blends, and Blue Sugar & Growth. And White Flash for a pump blend.

Nutraplanet has some killer prices on our line, and watch for Black Friday deals at our other retailers as well - it’s about time to stock up!
I use most of the orange line. Been using CL since my first log of green bulge and blue up when it came out. Man that was probably 12-15 years ago, ****.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established

Good deal - this is the best product we have that nobody knows how great it is until they try it. You just feel so good on it.

I can’t even take a full scoop on lower body or event day because the pump from all the citrulline & vaso6 is insane! Best pre that CL has ever made, without question.
Yeah legs would be super bad. My tolerance must be terrible as the energy seems quite calm on this one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah legs would be super bad. My tolerance must be terrible as the energy seems quite calm on this one.
No, that’s from the big 100mg dose of L-Theanine - it calms whatever stimulant you pair it with. Try using only half or 2/3 scoop Flash and mix it with a bit of caffeine from another source if you want more of a rush. There’s enough pump ingredients to work at even half a scoop I’ve found.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
No, that’s from the big 100mg dose of L-Theanine - it calms whatever stimulant you pair it with. Try using only half or 2/3 scoop Flash and mix it with a bit of caffeine from another source if you want more of a rush. There’s enough pump ingredients to work at even half a scoop I’ve found.
Ah! I learned something new. I let my friend try a scoop and he is in love with the pump! He will probably buy some now!