Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In honor of the recently released Controlled Labs Red Light, to get into the Halloween spirit (because it's not that winter holiday time yet), and have some fun, we are running a costume contest for free product!

Halloween is a fun time and there's candy galore, especially after the holiday when coworkers bring in all of their extra and leftover candy, or you bought for a few hundred trick or treaters over what showed up. It can be difficult to curb that candy appetite, yes? Red Light is here to help, maybe even into that winter holiday season that has not started yet when the baked goods come calling.

Eligibility Requirements
1. 18+ years of age
2. United States Resident and mailing address
3. Products not for resale
4. One entry per person per day allowed
5. MUST write username on paper in the photo, hold it or attach it to yourself/costume
6. Contest starts NOW and will run through noon Eastern on Nov 1

Prizes
Best in Show - Red Light, Blue Sugar, AND Product of choice
Category Winners - Red light, Blue Sugar or Orange lineup product of choice

So, here's the deal. Write your screen name down, have it in your hand or on you in costume (we have to know it's you in there), show us the photo and you could win! Up to one entry per day as long as it is a different costume. Going to many different Halloween parties or themed events on different days and have different costumes? We have you covered. Hard entry deadline of 12:01 PM Nov 1, Eastern time, plenty of time to go through your night-of pics the next morning and get it uploaded if you're a last minute kind of person.

Categories
-Best in show
-Most coordinated costumes
-Classic Halloween
-Best cosplay/impersonation

Prizes do not stack. Best in show need not fit any of the other categories, everything is eligible! Whatever you've got, let's see it

Farlesworth

Farlesworth

Awards
Sub'd

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man I love this kind of promo. I hope I get to participate :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nobody has even dug up a single outfit yet, eh? You can enter every day folks! More you play, better chance to win

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I just had my halloween party saturday and I made a costume inspired by the purge TV series. I am the killer nun

I didn't have a sign but you can verify on my facebook page that it was me

44568877_2288478927846629_8585496151321477120_n.jpg

I can put it back together with my username if you guys like it enough

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just had my halloween party saturday and I made a costume inspired by the purge TV series. I am the killer nun

I didn't have a sign but you can verify on my facebook page that it was me

View attachment 172986

I can put it back together with my username if you guys like it enough
If you do so with your username you’ll currently be in first place by default

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
If you do so with your username you’ll currently be in first place by default
alright. I took the leds off to repurpose for something else. I will attach them and get you guys a legit pic!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alright. I took the leds off to repurpose for something else. I will attach them and get you guys a legit pic!
You can leave them off for the redo since we’ve seen them on your costume already. I just wanna keep it fair so we know the first pic was you!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
You can leave them off for the redo since we’ve seen them on your costume already. I just wanna keep it fair so we know the first pic was you!
No problem. I'll get it tonight!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
As promised

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
As intended lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just one entry so far? That's surprising.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just one entry so far? That's surprising.
Yeah I get we should see more after this weekend with Halloween parties going, but I was surprised more people didn’t start with some easy fun stuff to get their name in the ring - this is a multi-product prize package.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright folks - Halloween parties will be going down this weekend, so make sure you get pics of yourselves with your name on a piece of paper & let’s see what you’ve got!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4837.JPG

‘‘Twas a good night seeeeee?
Fat guy in a little coat.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll dress up with my kids for trick or treating tomorrow, if it happens. It's supposed to be a downpour in Ohio.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Last call, noon PST is the deadline for costume entries!

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Best i had for the party lol added some chain to get that apocolypse look lol
20181026_132213.jpeg

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
dramatic effects! Ended up using it again to take my daughter trick or treating. Scared lots of kids lol. Got lots of compliments!! Photo with username already submitted!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Me and my little one. She is Addison from ZOMBIES, the disney film.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a little girl ask me yesterday if my muscles were real. She touched my bicep and still wasn't convinced. Hater, lol.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I had a little girl ask me yesterday if my muscles were real. She touched my bicep and still wasn't convinced. Hater, lol.
Fake natty! :p

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully get to try a growth supp

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
So howd this turn out?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So howd this turn out?
James Tyr you win best cosplay/impersonation!
rodefeeh wins most coordinated!
jayo84 wins overall Best Costume!

Please check your prize options on the initial promo post and PM me what you want and your shipping info!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Thanks man! I thought there would be more entries! Maybe the crappy weather held some back.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You rock Hyde ;) Thanks so much! PM sent.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not in for the contest; I didn’t actually end up doing anything this Halloween, but I just quickly threw on my costume in a pretty half-ass way. I didn’t lace up the shoes properly, do my hair properly, or put on the white hand wraps, but I figured I’d still share something lol. Hopefully you can figure out who I was supposed to be even with my hair not being exactly like it should have been. I still need to put on more mass to really pull it off though, but since this is still AM, I did some obligatory flexing haha.

7AEFAE14-68EB-47EE-9708-CA9B9799F774.jpg

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
This was an awesome contest. Thank you for hosting it and to those participating. Hyde

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not in for the contest; I didn’t actually end up doing anything this Halloween, but I just quickly threw on my costume in a pretty half-ass way. I didn’t lace up the shoes properly, do my hair properly, or put on the white hand wraps, but I figured I’d still share something lol. Hopefully you can figure out who I was supposed to be even with my hair not being exactly like it should have been. I still need to put on more mass to really pull it off though, but since this is still AM, I did some obligatory flexing haha.

View attachment 173618
IMG_1842.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To all the winners, your info has been sent to CL and I would imagine prizes will be going out Monday.