Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Teaser Contest

***CURRENT CATEGORY IS "DIFFICULT"***

To commemorate the launch of our latest product, Orange Brainwash, we would like to see your favorite brain teasers/riddles. Winners will recieve a tub of Brain Wash!

brainwash-short.jpg

BrainWash-SF.jpg

There will be a series of categories, with a new category being posted every few days. You may enter as many categories as you like, though you may only win once. A winner will be selected at the conclusion of each category. Products will be sent out to all winners at the conclusion of the contest. I'll let each category go for two days from the time posted.

Categories:

-Funny
(What loses its head every morning but gets it back at night? Answer: A pillow)

-Nerdy. Whatever kind of 'nerdy' you want.
(What does a computer do when it's tired? Answer: It crashes.)

-Difficult. The ones that really make you think, and are difficult, but not downright impossible or requiring a post-graduate degree in the field in question.
(A train leaves from Halifax, Nova Scotia heading towards Vancouver, British Columbia at 120 km/h. Three hours later, a train leaves Vancouver heading towards Halifax at 180 km/h. Assume theres exactly 6000 kilometers between Vancouver and Halifax. When they meet, which train is closer to Halifax? Answer: Both trains would be at the same spot when they meet therefore they are both equally close to Halifax.)

I realize the answers will be posted with the question but I just wanted to keep this a fun promo for all of us to get some new Brain Wash!

Must have over 250 posts
US shipping address only
Product not for resale
Must be at least 18 years old

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nerdy:
What can you catch but not throw?
Answer - A Cold
Crap! My bad, man. I went to follow up saying that funny will be the first category then I'll move on to the others. I'll save this one for the nerdy one though!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A man lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work.
When he returns he takes the elevator to the 7th floor and walks up the stairs to get to his apartment. He hates walking so why does he do it?

Answer:
he is a dwarf

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man....that stumped me lol Elevator button...couldn't reach it. Been staring at this since you posted it lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if these have to be original or not but anyhow

Guy gets up from his barstool, stands on the bar, looks around and whips out his “pistol”. He then goes on to start urinating all over the place, douses the bar itself, the bottles lining the mirrored back section of the bar and all over the bartenders face. The bartender is laughing in jubilation, smiling from ear to ear. The man on the bar reholsters his “pistol” and steps down from atop the bar. The bartender still laughing and grinning uncontrollably yells that guy “you are the worst, you sprayed everything, all over the place but that shot glass is bone dry, pay up.” So the guy, with the most illuminating of smiles, pays the bartender the 500 he bet him. As he begins to walk away the bartender asks him “ hey why are you so happy, you just lost 500 bucks.”

The guy turned to him and said, “bc u see those fellas in the corner over there,” bartender nods, “well I bet them 5000 dollars I could piss all I’ve your bar and all over your face and you be happy af about it.”

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
You can carry it everywhere you go and it never feels heavy, what is it?

Answer:Your Name

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can carry it everywhere you go and it never feels heavy, what is it?

Answer:Your Name
Tell that to the children of professional athletes trying to play sports haha. Or the family in my neighborhood whose last name is Dick and decided to put “the Dicks” in huge letters on their house.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Tell that to the children of professional athletes trying to play sports haha. Or the family in my neighborhood whose last name is Dick and decided to put “the Dicks” in huge letters on their house.
You got me, I have another then ?

The names of three trees are hidden in the sentences below. The letters are in consecutive order. Can you find them? On this farm, we get ham from a hog any time. The farmer will help in every possible way. He faced two very similar choices, both bad.

Answer: Mahogany, pine, and larch

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“When you don't have me, you want me, but when you do have me, you want to give me away. What am I?”

-Advice

What gets easier to pick up the heavier it gets?

-Depending on how easily you are offended: sarcasm or women

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

A: hope you didn't try to guess

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many pursue me. Some may love me,some simply want to mount me. Their blood flows through, beat by beat, in pursuit of my own. You will not find my pursuers at a bachelor party nor will you find me in a pizzeria. Who am I and who chases me?

Answer: I am the doe, and he is the hart

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A rooster laid an egg on top of the barn roof. Which way did it roll?

A: hope you didn't try to guess
Did you just assume the rooster’s gender? It’s 2018, we probably have some hens identifying as roosters haha. :)

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Who is Bigger? Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger or their baby?

Answer: Their baby, because he's a Little Bigger!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some drag me through mud. Almost everyone steps upon me. Some break me quickly, others only let me out on special occasions

I am a shoe

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
subbed just to read these!

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
A man lives on the 10th floor of a building. Everyday he takes the elevator to go down to the ground floor to go to work.
When he returns he takes the elevator to the 7th floor and walks up the stairs to get to his apartment. He hates walking so why does he do it?

Answer:
he is a dwarf
my kids are in stitches

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
[video=youtube;5_MoNu9Mkm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_MoNu9Mkm4[/video]

always loved this one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if ella fitzgerald married darth vader she would be ella vader.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if the toothbrush wasn't invented in Kentucky it would be called a teethbrush....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?

Stop imagining.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least they didn't paint their logo on it

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
What type of yoga pants did Delaware?
I don’t know but Alaska.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs floating in a lake?

Answer: Bob

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
THIS IS A LONG ONE, but funny

There was this man who was considered a bum. He lived on the streets and had no job. He decided that he was going to turn his life around, so he went job hunting.

He came accross this factory that made toothbrushes. Inside the office there was a sign that stated " Salesman WANTED!" He thought to himself,"I could sell some toothbrushes, let give it a try!" He got the job and he started to sell.

The first week went by and the manager wanted to know how his sales man were doing. The first salesman was the star salesman He said:" I sold 1000 toothbrushes this week!" The second sales man was always the runner up, ?He said" I sold 850!" Then the manager turned to the bum..."I sold 3."

The manager was a little disappointed in his newest salesman. He decided that it has only been 1 week he would give him 3 weeks to prove himself.

The next week goes by. The first sales man said "I sold 1200 this week!" The second said "I sold 950!" Then the bum said, "You are going to be very happy because I sold more this week than last! I sold 10 toothbrushes!"

The manager was still very disappointed by the new salesmans performance, and told him that if he didn't step up his game in the third week that he would be fired.

The third week passes, and it came time to report to the manager. The first man said,"I sold 1250 this week!" The second said, "I finally beat him! I sold 1300!" The room got very quiet as the first two salesmen looked at the Bum... "Sir, I think you are going to be very pleased with me this week! I sold 1500 toothbrushes this week!"

Astonished the manager said, "How on earth were you able to sell that many?"

The bum replies

I went to the airport and set up a table. On the table I put a big bowl of chips on it. Next to the chips I put another big bowl and labeled it "Dip."

As passangers would walk by they would stop at my table , take a chip and swirl it in the dip, take a bite and say.... Man that tastes like Crap!!!"

Then I would say, "It is... Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is Short, Arrogant, and Full of Lies?
Answer : Donald Trump
since when is 6'3" short ha?

some of these are just jokes, not actual riddles/brain teasers... guess we can see who's brain works vs not ;)

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The flat earth society has members all around the globe...........

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
What goes up! Let’s out it’s load! Then goes back down?

An elevator.

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
A guy works at a butcher shop. He has 18" Biceps a 28 inch waist and wears a size 12 shoe. What does he weigh?

Meats

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s 30 cows in a field and 20 ate chickens. How many didn’t? 10.

(I suppose this is an oral only)

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I assist with erections. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I’m know for being a big swinger. What am I.

A Crane.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
No. He is dead.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You play with me at night before going to sleep. You usually can’t get caught fiddling with me at work. You only let a select few people touch me. What am I?

-A phone

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What four letter word used to refer to some women ends with the letters “unt?”

-Aunt

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of yoga pants did Delaware?
I don’t know but Alaska.
lol that's so stupid, yet...I laughed! You're lucky I'm a dad and dig dumb dad jokes.

Send me your (US only) shipping info and the flavor that your heart desires! Fruit punch, apple, lemonade.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I'm digging this promo! Im happy you all are having fun with it. Two more chances to win!!!

Next up is NERDY! Get your geek on with some nerdy riddles for me.

I'll let this category roll until Sunday night.