Contest Prep for May 19th (Day 1)

MainEvent10

MainEvent10

Awards
Hello All. Tomorrow I will be starting my 20 week prep for my second show. I will be updating my progress on this thread to keep it together. Little bit about my bodybuilding career. Last year I competed in my first ever show. I placed 3rd out 6 in my novice class. I also placed 4th out of 4 in my Open Heavyweight class. I think that was pretty good but I know I could've done better. Thats why this year I'm starting earlier. A friend of mine logged all his progress before and said it helped him a lot with motivation and advice, reason why I'm gonna do this. Well that's it for now. Thanks

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Sick man. Been waiting for someone to start "# week out log" here! I'm currently 18 weeks outta my 1st teen comp. I'll be having a log in a couple says of current/past pics. Following for sure!

MainEvent10

MainEvent10

Awards
Thanks. I will be updating hopefully every couple days or so. I'm hoping to get some good feedback from this. You will notice that bodybuilding is addicting, it didnt take long for me to be addicted.
Sick man. Been waiting for someone to start "# week out log" here! I'm currently 18 weeks outta my 1st teen comp. I'll be having a log in a couple says of current/past pics. Following for sure!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to be posting diet/ exercise supps etc. Either way, im down for some motivation

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I feel you man, I'll have mine up tomorrow. Gonna take pics in morning after my cardio session. Putting it up on the forums, due to the fact I don't really have anyone pushing me or motivating me to continue with my training. Family doesn't really care much for my training. So just looking for some people to help motivate me and gimmie feedback!

Goodluck with your training!

MainEvent10

MainEvent10

Awards
I will be posting excercise and supplements more in likely. Diet is about the same everyday I guess it will depend on how I feel that day lol.
Are you going to be posting diet/ exercise supps etc. Either way, im down for some motivation

MainEvent10

MainEvent10

Awards
So this mornings arm workout was good. Motivation was good for most of the workout. Did my normal arm workout then at the end supersetted reverse grip curls and bench dips, which made me feel better about the workout. Didn't have time for my normal 30 min cardio session which I think I'll either go on the lunch break from work or after work. Then I finished with my PW shake. I can def say I've had a better arm workout lol. Off day from training tomorrow besides cardio.....yay.....kidding but gotta do it.

LATER

SMihill15

SMihill15

Awards
So this mornings arm workout was good. Motivation was good for most of the workout. Did my normal arm workout then at the end supersetted reverse grip curls and bench dips, which made me feel better about the workout. Didn't have time for my normal 30 min cardio session which I think I'll either go on the lunch break from work or after work. Then I finished with my PW shake. I can def say I've had a better arm workout lol. Off day from training tomorrow besides cardio.....yay.....kidding but gotta do it.

LATER
Wait... You workout? How was cardio this morning?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Gottttta get some pics up in this bitch!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
True, I will post one for a before pic shortly...
Think you need like 50 posts? So play around in the word association in general chat, it's always fun :p

SMihill15

SMihill15

Awards
How's your post count coming? Up to 50 for pictures yet?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What show did you previously do? BTW, looking forward to pics!