Contest Prep Fat Loss Stack

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sup. Starting March-April I will begin my contest prep for a natural show I’m going to be competing in (granted, if Covid doesn’t ruin it or civil war or aliens 😆)

I have not used to ventured much into supplements for fat loss but seeing how this is a competitive event and I want to get as lean as possible in open to all suggestions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good diet
HIRE a coach
Forskolin 95 at 50-100mg a day
Yohimbine HCL at .2mg/kg

Possible GDA - Glucastarol from Ketoshop.com
@DieselNY

I know Diesel has a lot of insight on fatloss and weightloss products, so mayb he can chime in.

Keep it simple and focus on managing your caloric deficit, training volume, and cardio to retain as much muscle as possible
If you wanted to get something extra Evomuse always has fantastic products for weightloss and fatloss @dsade could assist with

Remember just because you are in prep doesn't mean taking more supplements will yield a better end result. More pills and powders don't always dictate better progress. There is a science behind bringing your best to stage which is where a high-quality coach will help you with muscle retention, peaking, and looking your best.

Posing -- IF you have not this needs to start ASAP because this is what makes or breaks people on stage with physical appearance.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbine hcl and thermoamp (includes forskolin) is what I just hopped on. Maybe ec if you want stims. Also good to have a GDA on hand like bob said.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp and invictus.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would add Ursa major to that stack.. I havent changed a thing to my routine and after a few days dosing at 1 ml. I can totally see visual changes.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thermoamp and invictus.
Can't argue with that set up. I agree those two products stacked together would make a nice cutting stack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interested too to know what will make a noticeable difference in helping to lose that last stubborn fat.
@The Solution where can I find a detailled log of yours for contest prep? if there is.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good diet
HIRE a coach
Forskolin 95 at 50-100mg a day
Yohimbine HCL at .2mg/kg

Possible GDA - Glucastarol from Ketoshop.com
@DieselNY

I know Diesel has a lot of insight on fatloss and weightloss products, so mayb he can chime in.

Keep it simple and focus on managing your caloric deficit, training volume, and cardio to retain as much muscle as possible
If you wanted to get something extra Evomuse always has fantastic products for weightloss and fatloss @dsade could assist with

Remember just because you are in prep doesn't mean taking more supplements will yield a better end result. More pills and powders don't always dictate better progress. There is a science behind bringing your best to stage which is where a high-quality coach will help you with muscle retention, peaking, and looking your best.

Posing -- IF you have not this needs to start ASAP because this is what makes or breaks people on stage with physical appearance.
For that yohimbine dosing, I need to take 18mg a day. Would you take 6mg 3x a day? I can't imagine taking 6mg later in the day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For that yohimbine dosing, I need to take 18mg a day. Would you take 6mg 3x a day? I can't imagine taking 6mg later in the day.
I would take it all upon waking or split half/half
Y is best taken in a fasted state (Prefer with caffeine) to enhance its effects.
Ideal for fasted cardio

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yohimbine is useless unless fasted. Start low at 2mg