Contaminated Gear

Terminator1

Awards
Is there a possibility/ is anyone concerned that UGL gear may be contaminated with the likes of Hep C?
Could this mean being at risk independent of injection behaviours?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't they heat the oil and add alcohol? I would think that should kill off any germs, I don't know but that's what I thought. Interested to know the answer to this.

Terminator1

Awards
Don't they heat the oil and add alcohol? I would think that should kill off any germs, I don't know but that's what I thought. Interested to know the answer to this.
Yeah I think they do, however it was a thought given the fact the stuff is made in a black market manner with questionable quality controls to say the least.
previously used gear myself and always very carefully but this came to my mind as a concern

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just do the trump challenge and follow your juice with a couple CC's of pine gel cleaner

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the only way to get anything infectious is if blood or other bodily fluid got in to the mix before bottling but I just don't see how that could happen unless they have some VERY strange practices bacteria would be more of a risk than hepatitis c or the like. Also is the vials are air tight would it survive?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Look at it this way. Even if an ugl added it on purpose it would most likely die off before it even left the post office.