Considering taking 300mg per week Trenbolone Ace

Jmicheal

Jmicheal

Awards
Gonna take 100mg every other day and have weekends off for 6 weeks. Followed by a 5 week cycle of nolva and clomid. Does anyone recommend a different way?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That depends entirely on a whole lot of factors. Have you cycled before? Have you used tren before? How many cycles have you run? What are your goals? What are your numbers on the big three lifts? Are you a professional “fit person” or competitive athlete? How much test are you running with that? Height? Weight? Body fat %?

IGF

Awards
Personal preference is to pin ace everyday and I wouldn't take weekends off. Are you running test with it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend you don’t do it. Judging from your post, you haven’t done much research yet and probably don’t have much experience. I’d spend more time doing research, and sticking with a more simple cycle like test e/cyp for 12 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend you don’t do it. Judging from your post, you haven’t done much research yet and probably don’t have much experience. I’d spend more time doing research, and sticking with a more simple cycle like test e/cyp for 12 weeks.
Agreed.