Considering STEROID CYCLE - Now I can deadlift max 300 Lbs

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Hi Everyone;

My question is, my T levels are only 450 Ng / Dl. Secondly I have tested at 546 Ng / Dl. I dont know why there is difference.

I have trained for about 6-7 months and I still have 13" arms unfortunately. I have developed my chest a little bit, but thats all.

Now I am 160 Lbs %15 Bodyfat , 5 Foot 9.

I dont like my phsyqiue and strength.

I can only deadlift 310 Lbs 1 RM.

But, first time in the gym, I was easily deadlifted 225 Lbs 1 RM. It was my first time in the gym and I was 132 Lbs - %10 Bodyfat.

I see some girls can deadlift 400 Lbs-500 Lbs and it is quite depressing.

But in the same time, I saw many guys that they started around 200 Lbs like me and they are now deadlifting 600-700 Lbs.

Do you think it is possible me to hit 700 Lbs ?

Untrained deadlift correlates with future deadlifts?

I have also read one guy started with 135 Lbs deadlift and now he is deadlifting 500 Lbs.

Another guy, called Brad Little, started with 185 Lbs and now he is deadlifting 730 Lbs.

Actually now I am planning to wait until I reach 440 Lbs deadlift. And than I use steroids.

How much strength should I expect ? Or I should use them now ?

I just want to be 190 lbs %10 Bodyfat and have 600-700 Lb Raw deadlift.

Shrugmax

Shrugmax

Awards
You should give your age, that is also a relevant stat....

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is the big appeal with just a strong deadlift?

You can definitely achieve high deadlift numbers with natural means and ultimately your genetics will play a role in what you are capable of doing.

What are your other stats? What is your bench max and squat max?

S

Supplementbro

Awards
I dont do squats. My bench, I can do 135 Lbs x 10 Reps. Max never tried.

And I think deadlift is important lift if you want to be strong. For example when I check Strongman, they always have great Deadlift. Brian Shaw for example, his bench press is not world record holder ( Around 550 Lbs ), but his deadlift is near 1000 Lbs, which is near the world record.

Anyway, you say "genetics" But I am asking a different question. Can we determine If I have good genetics or not by my starting point?

As I wrote in my first message my untrained / first time deadlift is 225 Lbs.

I have read another guys that which start around 200 Lbs and they hit 700 Lbs. So does it mean I can also hit 700 ?

One guy even mentioned that he started with 130 Lbs deadlift, and now he can do 620 Lbs. He says when he started training he was only 125 Lbs. I dont know how much he weighted when he lifted 620 Lbs though. But he said he has naturally high T Levels. ( 1000 Ng / Dl )

So I have only 450 Ng / Dl. I should inject , or not ? Are there any guys which injected when their deadlift was only 300 Lbs ?

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your starting strength for a lift won't solely determine if you gonna be gifted or not. In that same respect it is also hard to determine what your body is capable of just from your starting strength.

Guys who may just naturally have stronger backs will pull more from the beginning but that doesn't mean people who are weaker won't be able to accomplish the same end goal with hard work.

My little brother is only 13 and never lifts and can't bench the bar. However he is sloppily able to lift 135 with ease on a deadlift. Imagine if his form was better and the mind muscle connection was there I bet he could do 300 in no time.

I never deadlift because of my back but my squat and bench are strong as well as my other back movements. However I can still pull over 405 with no previous deadlift routine being used. I can only imagine that I can achieve this due to my work on squat and other pulling exercises.

My point is no one here is going to fully be able to give you the answer you desire because none of us know your full potential and can see into the future. I will say though that without squats your deadlift will not reach its full potential and any strongman you ask will agree.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
But why we cant determine anything from starting strength ? If Person A can only deadlift 100 Lbs for the first time, and Person B lift 400 Lbs first time, would not be Person B much more stronger eventually ?

Mariuzs Pudzianowski claims he was able to squat 350 Lbs for the first time , and eventually this guy got 900 Lbs squat.

As I know Andy Bolton was also deadlifting 350 Lbs for the first time and eventually he reached 1000 Lbs deadlift.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In theory you are right by all means. My only point is that we won't be able to say for sure, speculation is possible.

Freaks of nature exist, guys that were in my 8th grade class max benching 315 and squatting 405 were like gods. But not a one of them developed the discipline to eventually deadlift over 700+

I think that your goal is reachable and that a starting deadlift of 225 is a better start then someone who can't even do 135.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Some people already become huge by 8 th grade. Early puberty etc. And during puberty teenagers have high amount of testostorone and Hgh. But still, if a person can bench 315 and squat 405 at the age of 15, I think they would eventually put really put big numbers. Like 550 Bench, 800 Squat etc. But as you said they did not have enough discipline for that.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
The question is, are those guys are natural , or not ? I cant be sure.

The guy which eventually deadlifted 620 Lbs claims he is natural, but, he also says that he is naturally high T levels. ( 1000 Ng / Dl )

Now, 1000 Ng / Dl is top 2 percentile. Most guys does not have that amount of natty high T.

But the weird thing is, despite he eventually deadlifted 620 Lbs, he started with only 130 Lbs. That makes me confuse.

How he started with 130 Lbs, while I am starting with 225 Lbs ?

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The question is, are those guys are natural , or not ? I cant be sure.

The guy which eventually deadlifted 620 Lbs claims he is natural, but, he also says that he is naturally high T levels. ( 1000 Ng / Dl )

Now, 1000 Ng / Dl is top 2 percentile. Most guys does not have that amount of natty high T.

But the weird thing is, despite he eventually deadlifted 620 Lbs, he started with only 130 Lbs. That makes me confuse.

How he started with 130 Lbs, while I am starting with 225 Lbs ?
Anyone who uses high natural test levels as an implied"excuse" for why he can lift so much is not natural

F

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
6-7 months of training is nothing. In that time you've experienced some gains. It takes time.to build muscle naturally. The only way to find out what your body is capable.of is to test it. Have you spent time learning about diet and nutrition? Anyone can get strong. Whether you can deadlift an arbitrary weight, only time can tell. But if you DO do steroids, you'll never really know, now will you?

S

Supplementbro

Awards
I dont know, maybe I am just wasting my time. Some people say optimum T levels are over 1000 Ng / Dl.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You've been training for only 6-7 months? Try training for another 5 years before considering steroids. Minimum.
There is no cut and dry general optimum testosterone level for everyone. Some guys function just as well at 500 as others do at 1000.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
The point is I dont think I function well.

I have constant fatigue.

But, I really want to lift heavy weights but now I am only at 300 Lbs I and I am afraid to stuck at this weight.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Sometimes I think natty training is a joke.

Thats the reason maybe 200 million people in the world use anabolic steroids.

And check this,

"Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Fitness Express Q&A "

( This is youtube video, I cant put direct link.)

Check Arnold at 2.43.

He looks quite small without steroids.

So I really think maybe natty training is a joke.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

I have constant fatigue.

But, I really want to lift heavy weights but now I am only at 300 Lbs I and I am afraid to stuck at this weight.

And check this,

Check Arnold at 2.43.

Try training for longer than half a year before you assume training naturally is pointless.
You also can't assume you're stuck at deadlifting 300lbs when you've only trained for 6 months.
Sounds like you just want to give up and not pay your dues before going to the next level. Learn how to train and diet properly, spend years doing so, and I guarantee steroid use will be so much more beneficial when you finally stick that needle.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

And check this,

Check Arnold at 2.43.

No you can achieve significant progress from training natty, just need to get all the relevant variables in place like diet and programming. Which from your posts and time lifting appear to need some work.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
But most people have significant progress in their first 6 months of training.

And I think my diet is good. Because I became fat. Now I am %15 bodyfat, but before I was %20 bodyfat at 170 Lbs.

I am training and I am gaining weight, but I am not gaining muscle. I am gaining fat. Thats why I am suspicious about my T levels.

My T levels are same as 60 year olds. I still have 13" arms, maybe even 12.5" flexed. It looks like ****.

But you say "I can make" significant progress. If my diet is bad, how I am gaining fat ? I should also not be able to get fat. Because my body actually tends to be skinny. When I was graduated from high school I was only 122 Lbs. So it is not because of my metabolism.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
I dont do squats. My bench, I can do 135 Lbs x 10 Reps. Max never tried.

And I think deadlift is important lift if you want to be strong. For example when I check Strongman, they always have great Deadlift. Brian Shaw for example, his bench press is not world record holder ( Around 550 Lbs ), but his deadlift is near 1000 Lbs, which is near the world record.

Anyway, you say "genetics" But I am asking a different question. Can we determine If I have good genetics or not by my starting point?

As I wrote in my first message my untrained / first time deadlift is 225 Lbs.

I have read another guys that which start around 200 Lbs and they hit 700 Lbs. So does it mean I can also hit 700 ?

One guy even mentioned that he started with 130 Lbs deadlift, and now he can do 620 Lbs. He says when he started training he was only 125 Lbs. I dont know how much he weighted when he lifted 620 Lbs though. But he said he has naturally high T Levels. ( 1000 Ng / Dl )

So I have only 450 Ng / Dl. I should inject , or not ? Are there any guys which injected when their deadlift was only 300 Lbs ?
Good luck with your deadlift if you don't squat.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
I cant squat properly. I think there is a problem in my foot.

F

Fasted

Awards
  • Established

I have constant fatigue.

But most people have significant progress in their first 6 months of training.

And I think my diet is good. Because I became fat. Now I am %15 bodyfat, but before I was %20 bodyfat at 170 Lbs.

I am training and I am gaining weight, but I am not gaining muscle. I am gaining fat. Thats why I am suspicious about my T levels.

My T levels are same as 60 year olds. I still have 13" arms, maybe even 12.5" flexed. It looks like ****.

But you say "I can make" significant progress. If my diet is bad, how I am gaining fat ? I should also not be able to get fat. Because my body actually tends to be skinny. When I was graduated from high school I was only 122 Lbs. So it is not because of my metabolism.
Dude, you have a huge amount to learn. You are a novice in this game and even if you end up deciding to use steroids, you need to learn much more before you do. And you will still need to work out.

You say how am I gaining fat if my diet is bad? Yes, that's a sign you don't have your diet together.

If you like lifting then lift. It doesn't matter what your hormone levels are. Hell, there are theories that squats built and release testosterone. And look what you aren't doing, squats. If you don't take the time to research and learn diet you will Also not be optimizing your testosterone. And there is also such thing as overtraining.

I've never had my testosterone tested, but have spent the last 2 years learning how to optimal use it on my own. I feel great and can tell it's working. I'm full of energy and wake up with wood like when I was 16. Meanwhile, thread after thread of dudes going "I'm on a cycle and getting stronger, but now my dick don't work, what else should I take?" occur.

Just say you want to take a shortcut and not put in the time and work. Cuz you've only lifted for 6 months. People don't understand how long it takes to get strong natural. Sure, you get huge quick on roids, but consistent hard work over time is how to get strong natty, regardless of genetics.

F

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and that above post was tough love, but really, I know dudes cycling and still weak, so you just need to keep learning and working. As someone else said, it takes about 5 years to really start looking like a lifter. You don't just lift for a year and get huge. Hell, my bro is benching over 400 natty, but it still took him time to get there. About 5 years now actually. Ande nope, Im not benching 400+, but I get to see what my body does as a response to our training. And ive gotten a lot stronger and look a lot better because of it. And I'm still working to get stronger look better. It's the journey, not the destination, but if you stay on the path you still.may surprise yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!

Keep training consistently and learn a bit about diet and nutrition. You got this man.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Bro, you say you feel great, but I have fatigue all the time. Thats the problem.

And, I am tend to be a skinny person. I graduated from high school at only 122 Lbs. When I started training I was 132 Lbs. The thing is, I am getting fat, I cant build muscle. Yes I have better chest but my arms are terrible. Only 12.5" flexed. If my diet is bad, why I am gaining fat ? I should remain skinny. Because naturally I am skinny person.

Thats why I think I have Low T. Because when the T is low, the body is not converting extra calories / proteins into the muscle. Rather, it converts them to fat and you look like ****.

Now, everybody says "Train Natural", but my T level is only 450 Ng / Dl, which is equal to 60-70 year old guys. Does it still make sense to train natty with this levels?

Now everybody feel great when they train in the gym. But I feel like wreck.

And also , 5 years is too much. I need to build a great body as soon as possible.

F

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you say you feel great, but I have fatigue all the time. Thats the problem.

And, I am tend to be a skinny person. I graduated from high school at only 122 Lbs. When I started training I was 132 Lbs. The thing is, I am getting fat, I cant build muscle. Yes I have better chest but my arms are terrible. Only 12.5" flexed. If my diet is bad, why I am gaining fat ? I should remain skinny. Because naturally I am skinny person.

Thats why I think I have Low T. Because when the T is low, the body is not converting extra calories / proteins into the muscle. Rather, it converts them to fat and you look like ****.

Now, everybody says "Train Natural", but my T level is only 450 Ng / Dl, which is equal to 60-70 year old guys. Does it still make sense to train natty with this levels?

Now everybody feel great when they train in the gym. But I feel like wreck.

And also , 5 years is too much. I need to build a great body as soon as possible.
Yes, but I've gone through many periods feeling fatigued and went through the work and research to fix it. I haven't always felt great. I've had times I lost mass before learning to cut properly, and hell, I'm still learning that one. I had times I was eating too much simple carbs, not enough carbs, not enough protien, not enough fats and as your training changes and develops so do the needs of your diet. Several people have told you you need to learn more over time from team natty and team enhanced. You should listen or you may mess your hormones up further and really disregulate your system.

But if you want to ask a question, hear a resounding answer from those who have been on this journey, and ignore it then do your thing. But you've been warned and told otherwise.

I see this guy when me and my bro go to the store after lifting. He's always telling me and my bro about his cycle and supplements and how he works out all the time. And He's weak and doughy.

But you seem like you've already made your mind up, so why ask for advice?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You seem to not be listening to what anyone is saying so I don't see the point in continuing to try to help you.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
You seem to not be listening to what anyone is saying so I don't see the point in continuing to try to help you.
^^^This...

If you think 6-7 months of what you call training is enough to warrant any real comparison to people who have busted their ass for 10+ years, the only thing you should "pick up" is a new hobby...

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes...Alot of people come here and ask for our advice. When it's not what they expected, they do what they want. Did you think that everyone here was going to tell you to jump on a cycle after 6 months of training. I wouldn't even recommend you run anything natty as of yet. What you need to understand is that we are here to help and recommendations are made based on knowledge. We are not here to hinder your gains. We are here to help.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
I just want to know if somebody has inreased his strength with my T levels. It seems impossible for me. Some people say dont waste your time, just start roiding now.

Because I have read in many places that Arnold started to Juicing right away. He started steroids at 15 or 16. Why did not he waited 10 years and than blasted roids?

The other thing is, my T levels are same as old guys. Lets imagine I workout for 5 years and gain very little muscle mass and stregnth. It would be totally waste for me.

But again, my current, natural strength levels also does not satisfy me. Even if I use steroids I think in my case I can only deadlift 400 Lbs or bench 300 Lbs max, which, I think, not so good considering I use steroids. But again, I am very skeptical about people because I know that many people involved to steroids. Approximately 200 million people uses steroids.

Besides, I have 15 friends that use steroids, and their max bench is around 300 Lbs and they deadlift around 450 Lbs.

None of them can put decent numbers.

So if these 15 guys are like that, I just cant imagine their situation without steroids. So maybe they could push only 200 Lbs and Pull 300 Lbs. But are these 15 guys are lazy ? I dont think so. All of them does not know how to train ? I dont think so.

I have 3 natural friends they have been training for 10 years.

1 Guy is only 155 Lbs, 6 pack cannot be visible, arms are maximum 14" , I dont know his strength.

2 nd guy has good chest and shoulders, arms I think 15", abs is visible only with good lighting, he can bench 180 Lbs x 10 Reps Max.

3 nd guy is my friend. He said he started training 7 years ago. He has 15" arms, 180 Lbs, and he can benchpress 180 Lbs x 8 Reps and deadlift 330 Lbs 1 Rep.

So all of my friends are idiot, and does not know how to follow a proper diet?

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look young grasshopper if you want to have big arms you gotta SQUAT.

Haha for real not even joking, squatting is one of the most alpha and testosterone maximizing exercise you can do period.

Arms are a tricky subject since usually genetics plays the biggest role in their development, however arms do grow as your entire body does. When you begin to gain weight in large amounts you arms will follow.

That is why I'm saying squats will have the most impact since it is the exercise to put the most weight on you in the shortest period of time.

You'll test will increase from squats too, there are articles and studies to prove that.

If you are that worried about your test levels then have a endocrinologist opinion and maybe if is too low then you can legally supplement with testosterone.

In my biggest opinion though a person who takes this route this quick into training, you can tell just by looking at them. They usually are oddly proportioned and strong at maybe one or two machine exercises but weak everywhere else, because they did not have the discipline to build the foundation that paves the way for everything else.

Best regard, Larry

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my biggest opinion though a person who takes this route this quick into training, you can tell just by looking at them. They usually are oddly proportioned and strong at maybe one or two machine exercises but weak everywhere else, because they did not have the discipline to build the foundation that paves the way for everything else.

Best regard, Larry
This. You really want to develop a good base, both in strength/size and knowledge. You want to have your training, diet, and recovery on point before even thinking of using anything hormonal. Too many people jump on AAS too early, and yeah, they make some good gains initially, but they never figured out diet, training, and recovery, their gains are entirely dependent on the gear they're taking, so their progress soon stalls, as even AAS have their limits when other variables are neglected. These people often then either give up, since they're not making progress, or simply add more AAS to the equation, as that's the only way they know how to make progress. Either of those options is not the path to long-term, sustainable progress.

It's not a sprint, and trying to go too fast will only slow you down in the long run. It reminds me of a Zen parable:
A martial arts student went to his teacher and said earnestly, “I am devoted to studying your martial system. How long will it take me to master it.”

The teacher’s reply was casual, “Ten years.” Impatiently, the student answered, “But I want to master it faster than that. I will work very hard. I will practice everyday, ten or more hours a day if I have to. How long will it take then?”

The teacher thought for a moment, “20 years.”

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you eat? How many meals? Do you know how much protein, carbs, fats are you taking in?

I am sure a lot of experienced folks over here can help you figure out a good diet if it's not in place.

F

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
I just want to know if somebody has inreased his strength with my T levels. It seems impossible for me. Some people say dont waste your time, just start roiding now.

Because I have read in many places that Arnold started to Juicing right away. He started steroids at 15 or 16. Why did not he waited 10 years and than blasted roids?

The other thing is, my T levels are same as old guys. Lets imagine I workout for 5 years and gain very little muscle mass and stregnth. It would be totally waste for me.

But again, my current, natural strength levels also does not satisfy me. Even if I use steroids I think in my case I can only deadlift 400 Lbs or bench 300 Lbs max, which, I think, not so good considering I use steroids. But again, I am very skeptical about people because I know that many people involved to steroids. Approximately 200 million people uses steroids.

Besides, I have 15 friends that use steroids, and their max bench is around 300 Lbs and they deadlift around 450 Lbs.

None of them can put decent numbers.

So if these 15 guys are like that, I just cant imagine their situation without steroids. So maybe they could push only 200 Lbs and Pull 300 Lbs. But are these 15 guys are lazy ? I dont think so. All of them does not know how to train ? I dont think so.

I have 3 natural friends they have been training for 10 years.

1 Guy is only 155 Lbs, 6 pack cannot be visible, arms are maximum 14" , I dont know his strength.

2 nd guy has good chest and shoulders, arms I think 15", abs is visible only with good lighting, he can bench 180 Lbs x 10 Reps Max.

3 nd guy is my friend. He said he started training 7 years ago. He has 15" arms, 180 Lbs, and he can benchpress 180 Lbs x 8 Reps and deadlift 330 Lbs 1 Rep.

So all of my friends are idiot, and does not know how to follow a proper diet?
Dude, you don't have bad testosterone, you have a bad attitude. You're convinced you can't get strong. That's a weak mindset. The body is controlled by the mind. This is a passion of discipline and you don't have any.

All that would be accomplished in 5 years is learning how this stuff actually works...Which you clearly don't want to understand. You just wanna have an elite physique with no work or method. That's not realistic from any point of view. The correct advice had been given repeatedly. So go ahead and do the first cycle you can get ahold of while knowing nothing. Come back in a few months with an " I'm stronger but my dick don't work now" thread. Heck, maybe you won't even be much stronger. I can't keep watching good advice get ignored. Best of luck.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Actually I am planning to hit 400-450 Lbs deadlift first and than start to use steroids, and hit 550-600 Lbs with roids.

S

Supplementbro

Awards
The thing is now I can deadlift 300 Lbs. Do you think it is good progress for 6 months ?

I started with 225 Lbs 1 Rep now I am at 310 Lbs 1 Rep exactly. What can I do to reach 400 Lbs ?

S

Supplementbro

Awards
Do you think if I reach 400 Lbs naturally, with steroids I can hit 550-600 Lbs deadlift?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Keep getting stronger. Adding almost 100lbs to your deadlift 1 rep max in 6 months is not a bad thing. You're making good progress for a beginner.
I was able to deadlift 405 before I took anything. I started working out at 110lbs bodyweight and couldn't even bench press the 45lb bar. Don't give me that "I can't do it" bullsh*t because I did it.
You don't have the testosterone of an old man. Plenty of people have the testosterone you have and are just fine.
I have a friend, 22 years old, that had lower testosterone than you, and STILL looked better than me before he even began TRT to get his testosterone levels into the normal range for men.
Figure out your diet, follow a training program, and keep trucking. Hell, get a personal trainer or a coach. I had a trainer for the first two years I worked out just so I could learn how to do everything properly and safely and build my body proportionally.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I have lower testosterone than you and I am not even fathoming taking steroids yet. I am still making solid gains while even on lower calories than maintenance. The different is I am not solely looking at numbers as a sense of gains.

Try looking at overall health.. how you feel, how you look, how your brain is optimized, how your energy levels are, etc..

Ironically, most of this above comes down to disciplined dieting.

For humor, what is your current macros?

S

Supplementbro

Awards
So you say you were deadlifting 405 Lbs before steroids. And what about after your cycle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So you say you were deadlifting 405 Lbs before steroids. And what about after your cycle?
Now it's for reps. And I don't care how strong I am, I'm a bodybuilder. I lift to build muscle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How much rep you can do ?
I don't know, by the time I get to 405 I've already done probably 50 reps with lighter weights and I'm already tired, so I usually only do 6-8. Why does it matter..?

S

Supplementbro

Awards
I am just trying the understand the effects.

One of my friend was doing 265 Deadlifts x 5 Reps before roids.

After using 750 Mg Test E Per Week now he is doing 355 Lbs Deadlifts x 8 Reps. So strength increase correlates with yours. Around %30-40.

Btw my friend is 6 Foot 200 Lbs, Bodyfat is around %14-15.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
What's your current macros? Do you know what a macro is? Are you eating enough of the proper foods to grow and become stronger? Are you supplementing the essentials that could help boost your T naturally? Have you tried changing your diet for better hormonal balance?

The fact you are always tired and lethargic screams poor diet. The fact you dodged the macro nutrient question multiple times in this thread and refer back to deadlift numbers shows your incompetence.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
If you are so set on using steroids to become stronger, do your research, consult a doctor, and use them then?? Don't come asking for advice and then whine when you don't like what you hear. If you don't think you are, re read to your own posts and do some reflection on why people are getting annoyed with you.