Considering starting Hexadrone around the end of summer. Thoughts?

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if i recall.. hex is unmethylated hdrol. when it was first batched and sold it was mostly hdrol. so i would guess a lot of the extreme effects anyone got was from real hdrol.

i would point out the likes of phera vs 2andro(unmethyld phera) the difference was soo underwhelming its all but disappeared from the market. however had someone sold you real phera with a 2 andro label on it you would have thought it was the best thing ever.

anyhow...

i still absolutely trust the source. further, i would love to see testing on said hex products supposedly containing the 6a iso of hex from any other companies currently selling it. early on the few tests run on this product were a disaster. either the wrong isomer or the wrong product altogether.

I never had luck with hex nor many non methyl orals. literally a small hand full have worked for me. and those usually had to be dosed quite high to get the effects i was seeking. i think i ran both hex and 3 ad upto 5-600 mgs and didnt see anything from either that made them worth a place in my arsenal.

anyways, Im sure if you contacted PRE about your hex they would probably try to make it right for you. I know he would kill to be able to get more made in todays market but it just aint gonna happen anytime soon.
Good info. I’ll scratch the 3ad off my list. PRE is great. When they first came on the scene they sent me a miss labeled bottle of GW that was Actually S23 (which also part of my order) They txt me directly before I even knew and sent me another bottle of GW and a bottle tadafil. Ended up with an extra bottle of s23 and a couple other freebies. Great customer service.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah hopefully Pflow will either reach out to them or sell it at a premium price

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take 220 mg orally and .5ml of alpha gainz transdermal 1 andro. That .5 ml is 62.5 mg of 1 dhea. After 5 weeks you may have significant lethargy. If so ad transdermal 4 dhea or oral 4 dhea for lethargy. Some use dermacrine for lethargy
OP correct me if wrong: You do NOT produce any endo testosterone correct? You are 100% hypogonadal correct?

If this is the case you do NOT need a PCT as what are you hoping to recover? You will also not experience sides 4 weeks in on something like 1ad as those side are indicative of suppression of endo test production, which you are starting without.

If your system lacks the most basic male hormone, testosterone, why you do not start there is beyond me. I am 100% hypogonadal myself and I am telling you your body NEEDS testosterone it does NOT NEED ANY of these other compounds until you figure out the test situation. Everyone giving you feedback was NOT in your situation to start with. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT HELP WITH THIS.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if i recall.. hex is unmethylated hdrol. when it was first batched and sold it was mostly hdrol. so i would guess a lot of the extreme effects anyone got was from real hdrol.

i would point out the likes of phera vs 2andro(unmethyld phera) the difference was soo underwhelming its all but disappeared from the market. however had someone sold you real phera with a 2 andro label on it you would have thought it was the best thing ever.

anyhow...

i still absolutely trust the source. further, i would love to see testing on said hex products supposedly containing the 6a iso of hex from any other companies currently selling it. early on the few tests run on this product were a disaster. either the wrong isomer or the wrong product altogether.

I never had luck with hex nor many non methyl orals. literally a small hand full have worked for me. and those usually had to be dosed quite high to get the effects i was seeking. i think i ran both hex and 3 ad upto 5-600 mgs and didnt see anything from either that made them worth a place in my arsenal.

anyways, Im sure if you contacted PRE about your hex they would probably try to make it right for you. I know he would kill to be able to get more made in todays market but it just aint gonna happen anytime soon.
2andro is a good non-methyl but you need to dose it pretty high, so it becomes very expensive. I've seen it in oil and seems far better. I guess hexadrone in oil would be also much more better.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OP correct me if wrong: You do NOT produce any endo testosterone correct? You are 100% hypogonadal correct?

If this is the case you do NOT need a PCT as what are you hoping to recover? You will also not experience sides 4 weeks in on something like 1ad as those side are indicative of suppression of endo test production, which you are starting without.

If your system lacks the most basic male hormone, testosterone, why you do not start there is beyond me. I am 100% hypogonadal myself and I am telling you your body NEEDS testosterone it does NOT NEED ANY of these other compounds until you figure out the test situation. Everyone giving you feedback was NOT in your situation to start with. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT HELP WITH THIS.
expect a pm. And yes I naturally have secondary hypogonadism and it was probably due to some personal/horrible things done to me. I have reason to believe. Never went through proper puberty or growth either other than growing in height . Later I eventually started to but still it’s not normal.