Considering starting Hexadrone around the end of summer. Thoughts?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could also try low dose Msten, pre has 8mg capsules, 8mg a day would be enough and the sides wouldn't be that bad at all.
I've thought about this too . especially after seeing someones transformation on msten over at the reddit prohormone sub. Dude mutated . Literally gained like 15 pounds and got considerably leaner

This or a low dose of epistane doesn't seem too bad

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep PRE hex is good, don't think they still carry it...Brawn from UK has it still.

Also yes I think a 1 and 4 andro stack would be lovely. I found out I got no gyno issues with those, in fact opposie. And yeah Hex would add dryness, watch your knees.

If you are worries about 4-andro, being a test base that does have some estro risk, I would not, as Hex might help dry it out
awesome. And I was talking about 1,4 andro which is 1,4 bold, but I feel more comfortable about using 4 andro which I may be good

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've thought about this too . especially after seeing someones transformation on msten over at the reddit prohormone sub. Dude mutated . Literally gained like 15 pounds and got considerably leaner

This or a low dose of epistane doesn't seem too bad
I wouldn’t do MSten if you are looking for a mild first cycle. Tough on liver so you would have to spend more money on buying things like NAC and TUDCA for liver support. Can also elevate blood pressure so might have to pick up Carditone or have it on hand. Can also cause back pumps. Taurine will fix that. Andros are a much better choice for a first cycle and will give you plenty of mass since you haven’t been cycling, then you can advance to Msten if all goes well.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay, very nice my friend ! Thanks for the info!
So you did like PRE hex?

I may run it solo, but I’m considering stacking it with 1,4 andro which is also mild after you mention. I’m guessing this would be hard/full type look.

how suppressive is it for you?
Suppression is suppression.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also try low dose Msten, pre has 8mg capsules, 8mg a day would be enough and the sides wouldn't be that bad at all.
I think he was trying to stay in the non-methyl zone for now. Although Nanodrol (nanoparticulated Msten) from Fusion / Predator UK is supposed to be better & more effective than regular MSten particles that are larger, even though the methylation assist with that already. If you wanted the best low dose Msten, I'd rock the Nanodrol.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
awesome. And I was talking about 1,4 andro which is 1,4 bold, but I feel more comfortable about using 4 andro which I may be good
1,4 DHEA is 3 step pro hormone to boldenone. It's to step bold dione. It converts to estrogen just as much as 4 dhea bud.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1,4 dhea is 3 step pro hormone to boldenone. It's 2 step to boldione. It's converts to estrogen as well.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t do MSten if you are looking for a mild first cycle. Tough on liver so you would have to spend more money on buying things like NAC and TUDCA for liver support. Can also elevate blood pressure so might have to pick up Carditone or have it on hand. Can also cause back pumps. Taurine will fix that. Andros are a much better choice for a first cycle and will give you plenty of mass since you haven’t been cycling, then you can advance to Msten if all goes well.
yeah definitely not going to risk it. I’ll have an all around detox supplement By muscle sport which definitely worked post cycle for me as I had some weird issues I felt after mdiaz and I’ll be running tudca. Maybe run it before and during. That’s if I choose a methylated compound

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1,4 dhea is 3 step pro hormone to boldenone. It's 2 step to boldione. It's converts to estrogen as well.
didn’t know it was on the same level. It’s marketed as more of a hard muscle builder similar to what people describe as eq . Most people who use actual bold don’t experience estrogenic sides and now there’s showing to be crashed e2 while using it on blood work .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he was trying to stay in the non-methyl zone for now. Although Nanodrol (nanoparticulated Msten) from Fusion / Predator UK is supposed to be better & more effective than regular MSten particles that are larger, even though the methylation assist with that already. If you wanted the best low dose Msten, I'd rock the Nanodrol.
thanks bro . I’m thinking of sticking with the andro/hex, only andro, Low dose protodrol Or low dose halo For now. Just need to research way more and make and make a good decision

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn’t know it was on the same level. It’s marketed as more of a hard muscle builder similar to what people describe as eq . Most people who use actual bold don’t experience estrogenic sides and now there’s showing to be crashed e2 while using it on blood work .
It's got several chances to convert to estradiol. It's dhea not boldenone bud. Very different

semtex

semtex

Awards
I don't think Andros would be worth it. They have been around forever, and the results don't come close. Why not just pin test. 200mg a week for 16 weeks would be great. And if you do it subQ with a slin pin you barely feel it

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All you need is 1000 more calories daily on top of what you’re already eating and maybe creatine....and watch the lean mass pile the fuckk on 🥩

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It's got several chances to convert to estradiol. It's dhea not boldenone bud. Very different
yes, I realize that now, but I was confused about the conversion process. Makes sense and thank you

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All you need is 1000 more calories daily on top of what you’re already eating and maybe creatine....and watch the lean mass pile the fuckk on 🥩
currently plant based 🌱😤

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think Andros would be worth it. They have been around forever, and the results don't come close. Why not just pin test. 200mg a week for 16 weeks would be great. And if you do it subQ with a slin pin you barely feel it
idk , seems too estrogenic for me personally. If I was to use , I’d stick with the 70s style

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Rad83 never been into bulking. I’d be fat if I was to eat 1000 calories more than I was. My metabolism is horrible. My thoughts are : maintain the shape and grow over time. Build dense muscle tissue, but never go back and forth

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andros we're not worth it.. because without the right delivery tech they were largely destroyed by digestive tract. Never made it to the blood stream.

Having run the gamut of IM gear, SARMs, and PH.. have to disagree 1-andro, 4-andro have been a great non methyl run for me. Sure there are more extreme designer roids out there, but Andros aren't a waste.

Have you ever run them with cyclosomal/liposomal tech or even TD for delivery?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks bro . I’m thinking of sticking with the andro/hex, only andro, Low dose protodrol Or low dose halo For now. Just need to research way more and make and make a good decision
Just something to think about if your goal is to add mass (which it should be given your extremely low body fat) Hexadrone is more known as a cutter than a mass builder.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just something to think about if your goal is to add mass (which it should be given your extremely low body fat) Hexadrone is more known as a cutter than a mass builder.
maintain my shape and build , yes.

considering a show this summer too

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Andros we're not worth it.. because without the right delivery tech they were largely destroyed by digestive tract. Never made it to the blood stream.

Having run the gamut of IM gear, SARMs, and PH.. have to disagree 1-andro, 4-andro have been a great non methyl run for me. Sure there are more extreme designer roids out there, but Andros aren't a waste.

Have you ever run them with cyclosomal/liposomal tech or even TD for delivery?
Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone I believe is 1 andro with a similar delivery system as your describing.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t go with the Hi-Tech 1 Andro(dhea). It’s super under dosed. You would be better off with something like super mandro. It’s properly dosed. Running any Andro cycle is going to be expensive.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t go with the Hi-Tech 1 Andro(dhea). It’s super under dosed. You would be better off with something like super mandro. It’s properly dosed. Running any Andro cycle is going to be expensive.
They both have 110 mg per capsule neither is underdosed on a per capsule basis. The advantage of Mandro is it has 90 capsules as opposed to 60 for Hi Tech, but it is more money per bottle , but still you would come out ahead with Mandro as you would only need to buy 2 bottles, rather than 3 like Hi Tech to dose it at 330 mg a day like the University study. Does Mandro have a good delivery system too like Hi Tech?

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Something like hdrol would be good too if you can find it. Pretty mild but a great compound. Some UK supplement sites supply it. Don’t buy German pharma halo 50 (it’s not halo it’s just some bull sh!t) or “Olympus UK” stuff. I hear it’s completely bunk and not the same reputable owners from years past. Again gonna be expensive.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They both have 110 mg per capsule neither is underdosed on a per capsule basis. The advantage of Mandro is it has 90 capsules as opposed to 60 for Hi Tech, but it is more money per bottle , but still you would come out ahead with Mandro as you would only need to buy 2 bottles, rather than 3 like Hi Tech to dose it at 330 mg a day like the University study. Does Mandro have a good delivery system too like Hi Tech?
The high tech “1-ad” I’ve seen is 75mg at a 60 count. Honestly, I don’t buy into the delivery system hype. I think it’s just marketing. That’s just me, though many would agree. I do know consuming 1-dhea with fats is beneficial.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The high tech “1-ad” I’ve seen is 75mg at a 60 count. Honestly, I don’t buy into the delivery system hype. I think it’s just marketing. That’s just me, though many would agree. I do know consuming 1-dhea with fats is beneficial.
Thei High Tech “1 Testosterone” is what I was referring to. It is 110 mg a cap, but only 60 caps a bottle.

semtex

semtex

Awards
Npp and primobolan 70s style 300/300 lets go @Rad83 @semtex @JoePaul39 @PoSiTiVeFLoW lol
If you can find real primobolan. I heard Arnold was the only one that has access to it back when he was competing.

semtex

semtex

Awards
You could get Andro powder from supreme labs and mix it in salvo carrier and make your own transdermal.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal. You could look into Icon One. Heard good things about it. Haven’t used it myself. If I did. I’d buy 2 bottles and throw in some Androsterone and some 11kt. You’ll be all lathered up feel good.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you can find real primobolan. I heard Arnold was the only one that has access to it back when he was competing.
oh yeah, I’m mildly joking but primo is the most faked on the market . Very hard to get it legit it seems. Even when there’s good reviews.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Transdermal. You could look into Icon One. Heard good things about it. Haven’t used it myself. If I did. I’d buy 2 bottles and throw in some Androsterone and some 11kt. You’ll be all lathered up feel good.
if I went with transdermal I’d 100% use icon one and 11kt seems amazing

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could get Andro powder from supreme labs and mix it in salvo carrier and make your own transdermal.
this too . I’m interested in some of the sarms

yk 11 seems potent and a gym buddy is using rad and loving it

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As much as I have enjoyed a few Premier Research products, I am sure they missed the mark with their Hex-D offering which appears to be done away with. Anyone judging the efficacy of Hexadrone based on that product wasn’t getting the true experience.

I don’t even know if there is a legit 6a Hexadrone around these days. Would be interested to find one though 😛
Yeah... Have to say I thought it was kinda weak sauce compared to old German Pharma Hex (which was only 50mg of 6a) to be honest.
And it was supposed to be the good 6a at 100mg. MF*er!

Well atleast you called it out and you are right... when PRE first started I logged a lot of their good stuff, haven't heard from them in forever (they don't post direct anymore).

Was about to trade, toss the rest of their Hex. Waste of $$ I liked Hex, so that was was investment. Well looks like I am done with PRE.

Lately it seems I'm moving up to Iconic /Hardrock /Fusion /Hi-Tech Pharma /a few others from UK side for the good stuff anymore.

So no one else reviewed PrE Hex but me.. so was not sure "due to their unassailable rep" here and lack of reviews on their site, a little embarrassed TBH, I trusted them.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran board sponsored Premier Research Essentials Hexadrone at 300 mg and didn’t notice crap. While I agree with @Rad83 that you should first get your underlying issues worked out before running anything if you want a nonmethylated option that is better in my opinion than Hexadrone I would go with 1 Andro. It too is hair friendly. Since this is basically your first run you could probably throw 8 to 10 pound on and increase lifts in an 8 week cycle. Run it at 330 mg. You can buy a couple bottles of Hi Tech 1 Testosterone to do this. This article has everything you need to know about 1 andro https://www.priceplow.com/1-androsterone#about

Alternatively, I think a cycle of 20 mg LGD 4033 cycle for 12 weeks may also be near as effective as 1 andro and a bit cheaper.
Wow just read this, me too. I've ran German Pharma Hex and BSL epi smash before at lower doses and hex was great.

Frack I got placebedo by board sponsor. There went like $300 I stocked up thinking they would be good. Well I kinda hate them now for that. Refund $ much??

**** now I wonder about those 3-Ad bottles I got from Enhanced formulations, their sister co?

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Tech’s 1 Testosterone I believe is 1 andro with a similar delivery system as your describing.
Yup my first cycle back here was all hi-Tech pharma 1-Test (1-andro) + androdiol (4-andro, test base). **** helps so much.energy, mood, libido, pumps, hardnesss. Their "decabolin" is a 19nor andro like a Eq/deca recovery. Gained legit 8-9lbs and got my strength back after being out. No orange pee or bloodwork being out of whack from taking a hepatoxic methyl roid... WiN.

Hi-Tech and Hardrock and Fusion all use cyclosomal or liposomal delivery on their product lines. Ran the numbers $/mg or dose they are similar. hi-Tech you just take 2 tabs at a time for high dose andro run. The bottles are half cost of hardrock / fusion supplements at higher dose per tab but then by 2x bottles, take two tabs, etc. Less upfront cost and dose timing control other side of that coin.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow just read this, me too. I've ran German Pharma Hex and BSL epi smash before at lower doses and hex was great.

Frack I got placebedo by board sponsor. There went like $300 I stocked up thinking they would be good. Well I kinda hate them now for that. Refund $ much??

**** now I wonder about those 3-Ad bottles I got from Enhanced formulations, their sister co?
Hope your wrong about PRE cause I just got their transdermal Trest. Noticed they did away with their Hex now.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, for whatever reason, Hex-D fell short. I still have confidence in the company though and I also like Enhanced Formulations products. I didn’t know they were affiliated.

Though I have nothing to compare it to, I feel that their 3-AD was a top quality product when I compare my response to that of other people who used the 3-AD product by ZOO. It was top notch for strength, alpha male feels, and increased muscle density.

For sides, I did experience increased lethargy to a degree, along with flushing, and increased blood pressure. My body seemed to eventually get used to that though alongside the help of some cycle support. It’s not something I would use solo though. I believe it's mostly intended to be used alongside other compounds to begin with as it’s supposed to increase the effects of other anabolics/androgens at the AR....or something like that. It definitely has a unique feel to it, that overall is quite nice 👍

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can’t go wrong with pretty much anything ZOO and the folks he collaborates with put out. I’m interested in the 3AD. I hear a lot of Good things about it. 3AD it seems would be a much better option over hex.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can’t go wrong with pretty much anything ZOO and the folks he collaborates with put out. I’m interested in the 3AD. I hear a lot of Good things about it. 3AD it seems would be a much better option over hex.
As far as finding something legit for 6a Hex- I would agree. Head to head though, I would personally favor Hexadrone without question. Stacking both of them though would be a great combo!

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as finding something legit for 6a Hex- I would agree. Head to head though, I would personally favor Hexadrone without question. Stacking both of them though would be a great combo!

Completely agree. If you can find that 6a isomer go for it. 3ad seems like one would use in place of something like Epiandro.could be wrong though. Haven’t tried yet. @xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if i recall.. hex is unmethylated hdrol. when it was first batched and sold it was mostly hdrol. so i would guess a lot of the extreme effects anyone got was from real hdrol.

i would point out the likes of phera vs 2andro(unmethyld phera) the difference was soo underwhelming its all but disappeared from the market. however had someone sold you real phera with a 2 andro label on it you would have thought it was the best thing ever.

anyhow...

i still absolutely trust the source. further, i would love to see testing on said hex products supposedly containing the 6a iso of hex from any other companies currently selling it. early on the few tests run on this product were a disaster. either the wrong isomer or the wrong product altogether.

I never had luck with hex nor many non methyl orals. literally a small hand full have worked for me. and those usually had to be dosed quite high to get the effects i was seeking. i think i ran both hex and 3 ad upto 5-600 mgs and didnt see anything from either that made them worth a place in my arsenal.

anyways, Im sure if you contacted PRE about your hex they would probably try to make it right for you. I know he would kill to be able to get more made in todays market but it just aint gonna happen anytime soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also i used ZOOs 3 ad so its not a biased statement on the two products.