Considering starting Hexadrone around the end of summer. Thoughts?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sup guys, as most of you already know me. I never completed the Azinol run . Lasted about a week and a half. Got severe estrogen issues from it, or it triggered worse hormone imbalance for me. I still gained quite a bit off it which I’ve kept. It’s pretty crazy , but people have noticed and commented on size gain. I just think I look worse lol. Guess I was pretty depleted looking before, though.

I’ve started to balance back out and now I know what I’m kind of getting myself into. Hexadrone seems very mild and it’s non methylated. I do believe methylation can cause more issues and even inhibit the bodies ability to filter estrogen possibly. Maybe that’s what the mdiaz did, but not sure.

the standard dosing for hex is about 50-100 , I’ve seen, but I’d start with 50 and will have AI/Serms on hand.

a supp shop which actually makes BTP creations products carries hardcore formulations 11oxo and Hexadrone . Idk if they may be counterfeit , but this is the brand I was planning on using. What do you guys think?

I’m running some logs currently , so I don’t plan on using it until the end of summer

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my experience this is a good product. But it needs more than 100mg to really see the results
Thanks bro! And God bless

what do you notice? I guess I could start around 70 and work my way up?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not tryin to be a ‘downer’ but I can’t imagine you being more shredded brah
Thanks man 😂. Isn’t hex also good for muscle gains , or is it more of strictly a hardening agent. Kind of a comparison to proviron or mast? I’d assume you can gain more.

mdiaz was suppose to be like that but I got wet gains off it. Maybe I should opt for halodrol ? Halodrol is methylated , though which I don’t necessarily like

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I noticed hardening and strength increase. I used it on a cutting cycle so I didnt try for any size
sounds good. strength increase is always fun

I always go for both. Just want to grow and be as hard and dry as possible while doing so.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve seen enough reputable shops carry Hardcore Formulations so my guess is they are good to go....Log it if you run it...Honestly I think you should take care of your underlying issues first and foremost or you may end up with an experience like Azinol again.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would the advantage be of running hexadrone over masteron for example?

I always got an impression that hex is super weak.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would the advantage be of running hexadrone over masteron for example?

I always got an impression that hex is super weak.
Zero advantage except hex seems to be hair safe. Also, I am scared to go down the actual AAS route, but if I was to go that path I'd probably use primo

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen enough reputable shops carry Hardcore Formulations so my guess is they are good to go....Log it if you run it...Honestly I think you should take care of your underlying issues first and foremost or you may end up with an experience like Azinol again.
Awesome and great to hear. Thanks.

I am waiting until I balance back out and feel okay. I'm honestly afraid to ever do anything hormonal on that scale again though lol so this may never happen

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter I forgot to mention that people report gaining 5-7 pounds on hex.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zero advantage except hex seems to be hair safe. Also, I am scared to go down the actual AAS route, but if I was to go that path I'd probably use primo
Oops sorry i thought you were alreary a user, yes of course, dont even start if you have any kind of apprehension about it.

but even hexadrone will probably suppress.

Even mild stuff like 11 kt needs a pct (i used it).

The best you can do if you want to avoid aas is mk677 plus creatine 😀

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need the a isomer of hexadrone. The b isomer is only 33% as anabolic. If its b isomer you'll need 300 mg orally per day. Very expensive

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need the a isomer of hexadrone. The b isomer is only 33% as anabolic. If its b isomer you'll need 300 mg orally per day. Very expensive
How can you tell which one is which

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The nomenclature starts either with a or b. If letter is left out in front of compound it's almost certainly isomer b. The b isomer is much cheaper to buy raws from China

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oops sorry i thought you were alreary a user, yes of course, dont even start if you have any kind of apprehension about it.

but even hexadrone will probably suppress.

Even mild stuff like 11 kt needs a pct (i used it).

The best you can do if you want to avoid aas is mk677 plus creatine 😀
Thank you!

I understand a PCT will be required

11kt and 11oxo is definitely dose dependent from what I have read. You used trans-dermal which is stronger?

Think I'll avoid mk677 due to the insulin resistance

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The nomenclature starts either with a or b. If letter is left out in front of compound it's almost certainly isomer b. The b isomer is much cheaper to buy raws from China
That's super interesting. I'm guessing most supplement companies use the B isomer?

Are there any other compounds that have this same issue with isomer?

What are the chemical names for each ?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran board sponsored Premier Research Essentials Hexadrone at 300 mg and didn’t notice crap. While I agree with @Rad83 that you should first get your underlying issues worked out before running anything if you want a nonmethylated option that is better in my opinion than Hexadrone I would go with 1 Andro. It too is hair friendly. Since this is basically your first run you could probably throw 8 to 10 pound on and increase lifts in an 8 week cycle. Run it at 330 mg. You can buy a couple bottles of Hi Tech 1 Testosterone to do this. This article has everything you need to know about 1 andro https://www.priceplow.com/1-androsterone#about

Alternatively, I think a cycle of 20 mg LGD 4033 cycle for 12 weeks may also be near as effective as 1 andro and a bit cheaper.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran board sponsored Premier Research Essentials Hexadrone at 300 mg and didn’t notice crap. While I agree with @Rad83 that you should first get your underlying issues worked out before running anything if you want a nonmethylated option that is better in my opinion than Hexadrone I would go with 1 Andro. It too is hair friendly. Since this is basically your first run you could probably throw 8 to 10 pound on and increase lifts in an 8 week cycle. Run it at 330 mg. You can buy a couple bottles of Hi Tech 1 Testosterone to do this. This article has everything you need to know about 1 andro https://www.priceplow.com/1-androsterone#about

Alternatively, I think a cycle of 20 mg LGD 4033 cycle for 12 weeks may also be near as effective as 1 andro and a bit cheaper.
Yeah but lgd is quite toxic, not approved for human use, it will affect health markers at 20mg a day more than a sensible dosed testosterone cycle. Lipids will be hit hard for sure and liver enzymes also may elevate. And he will be suppressed

He said he is afraid of stronger stuff.

@Iwilleattuna i went with the 11 kt because it is a natural androgen, but it is still an aas just like testosterone. Its a very thin line you want to walk trying to use some anabolic and get gains but avoid using "steroids".

1 andro may be a good option. But i am not experienced with phs, afaik 1 andro is dry, you need a base, so either stack with 4 andro (which converts to testosterone) or sth like dermacrine.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but lgd is quite toxic, not approved for human use, it will affect health markers at 20mg a day more than a sensible dosed testosterone cycle. Lipids will be hit hard for sure and liver enzymes also may elevate. And he will be suppressed

He said he is afraid of stronger stuff.

1 andro may be a good option. But i am not experienced with phs,
1 andro may be a good option. But i am not experienced with phs,
LGD is not liver toxic to most per the human clinical trials. Also, he was considering Hexadrone which is an anabolic steroid so I threw out two alternative compounds that are just about as mild as Hexadrone and I would know as I have run all three and had post cycle bloodwork as well for all of them. As far LGD “ tanking lipids”, just about ALL anabolics worth running do that. Heck even Hexadrone effects lipids which he is considering and 1 Andro per the human study, whichyou said above this “may be a good option” also tanks lipids. I didn’t advise him to run anything , but rather advised he first get his other issues straightened out, but if he is set on running a mild anabolic it might as well be a mild one that actually works and has human studies behind it like 1 Andro or LGD, rather than a worthless compound like Hexadrone that has no human studies that will also rank lipids, but provide little or no return in exchange. He is a grown man and can make his own decisions. Perhaps since you have no experience running non “natural” compounds you would do well to refrain from dispensing advise to someone in the “anabolic” forum.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I ran a non board sponsor TD Hex and it was great. Assuming it was Hex

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran a non board sponsor TD Hex and it was great. Assuming it was Hex
That’s cool. Mine was capsules so maybe that is why it sucked due to poor absorption. What kind of results did you have?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s cool. Mine was capsules so maybe that is why it sucked due to poor absorption. What kind of results did you have?
I was cutting and running a low dose 20mg TD Trest so results are hard to judge but I leaned out and was very vascular. I didn’t feel flat but I’m assuming the Trest helped there some. It felt like EPI heavy to me with more energy and strength. Me personally I don’t get a lot from EPI except for high BP and anxiety.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you need to run an AI when running Trest?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@JoePaul39 thanks friend! I have considered 1-andro and I may run that. Chosen1 has some pretty good review.

@JKVol yeah man! I saw some logs on td Hexadrone. Seems wayyyy better

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you need to run an AI when running Trest?
I’ve only ran cycles of TD Trest Ace and I never used an AI but you would need something for prolactin. I’d rather not run an AI unless it’s something that could raise E a lot. I feel much better physically and mentally when I have a little estrogen.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve only ran cycles of TD Trest Ace and I never used an AI but you would need something for prolactin. I’d rather not run an AI unless it’s something that could raise E a lot. I feel much better physically and mentally when I have a little estrogen.
What you use for prolactin control? I heard trest can put on a ton of muscle. Ever run it at a higher dose on a bulk? Sorry @Iwilleattuna I will stop hijacking your thread bro!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@JoePaul39 thanks friend! I have considered 1-andro and I may run that. Chosen1 has some pretty good review.

@JKVol yeah man! I saw some logs on td Hexadrone. Seems wayyyy better
HI Tech 1 Testosterone 1 andro is fully dosed at 110 mg per cap and gtg. They only have 60 caps in a bottle though and a full daily dosage of 1 andro to replicate the study is 330 mg a day so you would need to buy 3 botttles.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What you use for prolactin control? I heard trest can put on a ton of muscle. Ever run it at a higher dose on a bulk? Sorry @Iwilleattuna I will stop hijacking your thread bro!
I’ve only ran Trest on the lower end so I’ve only needed an OTC P control. SNS has a good one. Most people seem to like caber for serious prolactin Control. They also say it’s great for ED

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As much as I have enjoyed a few Premier Research products, I am sure they missed the mark with their Hex-D offering which appears to be done away with. Anyone judging the efficacy of Hexadrone based on that product wasn’t getting the true experience.

I don’t even know if there is a legit 6a Hexadrone around these days. Would be interested to find one though 😛

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
don’t worry about it . I enjoy learning the new info from others !

hi tech does seem good. I was also interested in their equibolin

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As much as I have enjoyed a few Premier Research products, I am sure they missed the mark with their Hex-D offering which appears to be done away with. Anyone judging the efficacy of Hexadrone based on that product wasn’t getting the true experience.

I don’t even know if there is a legit 6a Hexadrone around these days. Would be interested to find one though 😛
that’s disappointing. Which product did you use that you enjoyed?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@semtex What's a mild dose you'd recommend to where you're still making changes?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don’t worry about it . I enjoy learning the new info from others !

hi tech does seem good. I was also interested in their equibolin
Just be careful with Hi Tech as I am sure you know they are infamous for naming there nonsteroids with well known steroid names for marketing purposes to fool consumers. For example their 1 Testosterone is not actually 1 Testosterone, but rather the prohormone 1 andro that converts to 1 Testosterone.

if you have it in the budget you could run 330 mg 1 andro, 500 to 1000 mg Epiandro, and 330 mg 4 andro. Lot of guy start off with an andro combo or solo 1 andro as their first run and make good gains with little sides (though you will need a prescription strength SERM for PCT).

semtex

semtex

Awards
@semtex What's a mild dose you'd recommend to where you're still making changes?
I ran primordial performance hdrol back in the day at 100mg per day for 8 weeks so maybe 75 mg to 50 mg for 6-8 weeks. I have also ran m-sten at 8 mg a day for 7 weeks. Most people run Msten at 20-24 mg a day for 4 weeks. For protodrol I heard it's really mild I think in the old days most people were running between 150 mg to 125 mg. You probably could run protodrol at 100mg a day for 8 weeks.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran primordial performance hdrol back in the day at 100mg per day for 8 weeks so maybe 75 mg to 50 mg for 6-8 weeks. I have also ran m-sten at 8 mg a day for 7 weeks. Most people run Msten at 20-24 mg a day for 4 weeks. For protodrol I heard it's really mild I think in the old days most people were running between 150 mg to 125 mg. You probably could run protodrol at 100mg a day for 8 weeks.
How was it? I'm guessing proto is very similar to halodrol ?

For PCT , I'd probably run a low dose of aromasin and a VERY low dose of nolva as SERMS and I don't respond well. Nolva and clomid made my last issues worse. Also, arimistane.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just be careful with Hi Tech as I am sure you know they are infamous for naming there nonsteroids with well known steroid names for marketing purposes to fool consumers. For example their 1 Testosterone is not actually 1 Testosterone, but rather the prohormone 1 andro that converts to 1 Testosterone.

if you have it in the budget you could run 330 mg 1 andro, 500 to 1000 mg Epiandro, and 330 mg 4 andro. Lot of guy start off with an andro combo or solo 1 andro as their first run and make good gains with little sides (though you will need a prescription strength SERM for PCT).
Yeah man, I already know hi tech is just marketing with the names , lol . 1 andro converts to DHB or 1-test which is cool. I was considering doing half oral / half trans dermal for 1 andro.

PCT would be a very low dose of nolva/aromasin.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man, I already know hi tech is just marketing with the names , lol . 1 andro converts to DHB or 1-test which is cool. I was considering doing half oral / half trans dermal for 1 andro.

PCT would be a very low dose of nolva/aromasin.
Take 220 mg orally and .5ml of alpha gainz transdermal 1 andro. That .5 ml is 62.5 mg of 1 dhea. After 5 weeks you may have significant lethargy. If so ad transdermal 4 dhea or oral 4 dhea for lethargy. Some use dermacrine for lethargy

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was it? I'm guessing proto is very similar to halodrol ?

For PCT , I'd probably run a low dose of aromasin and a VERY low dose of nolva as SERMS and I don't respond well. Nolva and clomid made my last issues worse. Also, arimistane.
Doesn’t sound like a very good recipe for post cycle,...depending what you run. You may end up even worse than you are now!

Arimistane won’t help you ‘bounce back’ the way you need to after...Arim is just something I’d consider if I wanted to look a little tighter/vascular at the beach for a week. I’d start it a couple weeks before and while on vacay (Although now that I’m advancing I’d try and be on a cycle of something at the beach )

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn’t sound like a very good recipe for post cycle,...depending what you run. You may end up even worse than you are now!

Arimistane won’t help you ‘bounce back’ the way you need to after...Arim is just something I’d consider if I wanted to look a little tighter/vascular at the beach for a week. I’d start it a couple weeks before and while on vacay (Although now that I’m advancing I’d try and be on a cycle of something at the beach )
I wouldn’t only do arimistane man. A low dose of it w/ nolva and aromasin(if needed really)

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! And God bless

what do you notice? I guess I could start around 70 and work my way up?
I've run Hexadrone from PRE still have a. Couple bottles (EDIT because it was BUNK) and ran it before when it was by German Pharma or as part of BSL's old "Epi-Smash" as it was the smash along with Epistane there.

If going solo Hex, the good 6a-chloro-Test.. then 100-200mg daily is good. Do initial personal tolerance at 100mg or 70, 140, 210.. if that's the mg per cap.

It stacks super well with other Andros etc. If you want to get back and stay "non methyl". I did this recently actually, it's known to enhance other compounds like a test base almost but drier.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've run Hexadrone from PRE still have a. Couple bottles and ran it before when it was by German Pharma or as part of BSL's old "Epi-Smash" as it was the smash along with Epistane there.

If going solo Hex, the good 6a-chloro-Test.. then 200-300mg daily is good. Do initial personal tolerance at 100mg or 70, 140, 210.. if that's the mg per cap.

It stacks super well with other Andros etc. If you want to get back and stay "non methyl". I did this recently actually, it's known to enhance other compounds like a test base almost but drier.
okay, very nice my friend ! Thanks for the info!
So you did like PRE hex?

I may run it solo, but I’m considering stacking it with 1,4 andro which is also mild after you mention. I’m guessing this would be hard/full type look.

how suppressive is it for you?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take 220 mg orally and .5ml of alpha gainz transdermal 1 andro. That .5 ml is 62.5 mg of 1 dhea. After 5 weeks you may have significant lethargy. If so ad transdermal 4 dhea or oral 4 dhea for lethargy. Some use dermacrine for lethargy
ill probably go derm and sustain alpha . Any brands of oral you typically recommend?

I’m just worried about 4 andro because it can aromatize pretty heavily? I’m trying to avoid estrogenic sides as much as possible

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
okay, very nice my friend ! Thanks for the info!
So you did like PRE hex?

I may run it solo, but I’m considering stacking it with 1,4 andro which is also mild after you mention. I’m guessing this would be hard/full type look.

how suppressive is it for you?
Yep PRE hex is (EDIT - OK not great), don't think they still carry it...Brawn from UK has it still.

Also yes I think a 1 and 4 andro stack would be lovely. I found out I got no gyno issues with those, in fact opposie. And yeah Hex would add dryness, watch your knees.

If you are worries about 4-andro, being a test base that does have some estro risk, I would not, as Hex might help dry it out

Last edited:
semtex

semtex

Awards
You could also try low dose Msten, pre has 8mg capsules, 8mg a day would be enough and the sides wouldn't be that bad at all.