Considering Havoc or LGI epi-10 cycle..thorough post..want advice

ssprauer

Awards
Background: I will admit i fell victim like many people to the lure of ph's through the nice sales pitch of a supplement store worker. It was tren and 11-oxo if i remember correctly and a very poor pct..just an herbal test booster if i remember...anyways i believe i developed what i believe to be the precursor to gyno in my right nipple...i was 19 then and im 23 almost 24 now..the ball under the nipple seems to fluctuate in size in different environments which is confusing to me. Anyways, im interested in starting an epistane stack like the title suggests and running it for 6 weeks at a constant 30/30/30/30/30/30 and maybe bumping to 40 if necessary for last two weeks. I would run CEL cycle assist two weeks prior and all through pct like i have read on here many times. PCT would be clomid or nolva...i have seen mixed statements on which is better, SNS DAA, creatine. I would also want to avoid any possible sides such as an increase in gyno so im hoping someone could help me in that department.I have read that epistane has been known to help with that, or can. Given I have not run something in a very long time i would like to keep it as simple as possible. I would be doing a high volume routine for the most part 5-6 days a week. Calories would be 2500-3000 higher protein..mod carb..mod fat...I have been lifting for 8 yrs now...Have only done the one ph but am interested in this compound specifically because of the specified lean gains and good strength gains, also, the low sides. I would not be running this for another 2-3 months but wanted to research now and continue to research and read more logs and advice.

My lifts are:
Squat: 275x5
Bench: 215x1
deadlift: 365
OH press..145

Any help would be much appreciated.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
id go 30/30/30/40/40/40 on the epistane dosage

i prefer clomid but nolva is completely fine for something like this.

juliandiaz574

Awards
Hey does anyone know does lgi supplements sell real havoc