Considering Epi cycle- PCT with Clomid or Nolvadex

linuxjon

Awards
So I'm giving thought to my first cycle with Epistane- Ep15tane to be exact. I want to be conservative with my first time, so I'd run something like 30/30/30/30 for just four weeks I think.

My main question now is what PCT I should have on hand before going into it. It seems like Nolva is the go-to around here, but I have a friend who swears Clomid for 3 weeks would be a better option. Is there an advantage to one over the other? What doeses would you suggest a 225lb guy runs for PCT of either after that sort of Epi cycle?

Thanks guys.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Totally personal preference. Some people feel they recover better with clomid, others say they get awful sides from it. It's totally a person to person thing so just pick one and go for it.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Or clomid 100/100/50/50

Or just use both. They have different moas so that's another option.

Also get a suicidal ai to prevent any rebound estro issues.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. What ai would you suggest?
If your cycle is just epi you can prob get away with an arimistane or formestane product. If you're cautious, go for aromasin.

linuxjon

Awards
If your cycle is just epi you can prob get away with an arimistane or formestane product. If you're cautious, go for aromasin.
I'm assuming all of those are going to have to be from research chem sites and not OTC, right?

Gygas21

Awards
Formestane is OTC. Most have gotten banned, but you can find some floating around on Amazon and eBay.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Get formeron, formabolic, or transform. All three of those are good brands. I've used Nolva for my last two cycles. First one was great, second one I had some rebound gyno if some sort. I will probably use Clomid next time to see if it works better. It is really up to you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming all of those are going to have to be from research chem sites and not OTC, right?
Are you serious? If you don't know this, you're not ready for a cycle. Only aromasin is not OTC. You really better do some more research.

Formestane is OTC. Most have gotten banned, but you can find some floating around on Amazon and eBay.
Wtf are you talking about? No formestane products are banned.

Get formeron, formabolic, or transform. All three of those are good brands. I've used Nolva for my last two cycles. First one was great, second one I had some rebound gyno if some sort. I will probably use Clomid next time to see if it works better. It is really up to you.
Clomid vs Nolva will have zero impact on rebound estro. They're SERMs not ai's. They stimulate natural hormone production. In no way do they inhibit aromatization.

Seriously guys. Don't tell the kid stuff when you have no idea what you're saying.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I never claimed they were AIs. SERMs, along with kickstarting your hormone production, also block estrogen from binding to receptors. I don't know where you thought I called Nolva or Clomid an AI.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I never claimed they were AIs. SERMs, along with kickstarting your hormone production, also block estrogen from binding to receptors. I don't know where you thought I called Nolva or Clomid an AI.
I just made the assumption that you were expecting them to prevent rebound based on how you said that you thought clomid might be better then Nolva after stating Nolva still allowed you to have estro issues.

Also, clomid doesn't effect the estrogen receptors like Nolva does so if one was going to help with any rebound estro issues it would be Nolva not clomid. If you're planning on doing another cycle and counting on clomid while not using an ai you're gonna have bad results again.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I used an AI with Nolva and I would with Clomid as well. But anyway sorry for hijacking your thread OP. Hope you got some useful info out of it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used an AI with Nolva and I would with Clomid as well. But anyway sorry for hijacking your thread OP. Hope you got some useful info out of it.
Just out of curiosity, what ai were you using?

Gygas21

Awards
He didn't say formestane products. I assumed he meant the actual product "Formestane" from CEL...which is discontinued.

Just take a deep breath buddy. No need to let an Internet message board rile you up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He didn't say formestane products. I assumed he meant the actual product "Formestane" from CEL...which is discontinued. Just take a deep breath buddy. No need to let an Internet message board rile you up.
No, that's exactly what it says ha. "Formestane product" you should read better before you start accusing me of being riled up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer