Conquer Unleashed discontinued?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If yes what would be the replacement for that with similar ingredients?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where have you been bro? Way better preworkouts out there that also don’t taste like booty lol I’ve been using Pump Addict from Muscle Addiction and it’s awesome. Great fully doses comprehensive preworkout. Hosstile supps and Morphogen have good options as well

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LEVELS is very comparable as it doesn't contain any aliphatic amines and is overall very well rounded. Currently, we're in the process of experimenting with a few new stimulants for the labs brand

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where have i been, a good question. Had some other obligations and not the time to workout much the last two years. Thats the reason that i didnt take supps that time because its not worth it for two trainiing days per week. Now i restarted with four days a week. With the help of ArA i gained a lot of my strength back very quickly. i had some leftovers of Unleashed that i used teo years ago. From my point of view it was a good pwo besides the awful taste. Do you think pump addict also does something for the strength?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where have i been, a good question. Had some other obligations and not the time to workout much the last two years. Thats the reason that i didnt take supps that time because its not worth it for two trainiing days per week. Now i restarted with four days a week. With the help of ArA i gained a lot of my strength back very quickly. i had some leftovers of Unleashed that i used teo years ago. From my point of view it was a good pwo besides the awful taste. Do you think pump addict also does something for the strength?
Do you care for stims ?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont need a stim loaded pwo. It should also be used in the evening hours, so no need for a stim bomb

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I miss my CU as well, and it remains my top pick of the recent past- aside from anything extra fun with amphetamine analogues.

My go-to for quite some time now since CU has been Enhanced Formulations Elixir. The stim feel is very similar but slightly stronger. Unfortunately, the endurance and strength benefits are not as profound which was definitely an attribute of CU that set it apart from the rest.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently, we're in the process of experimenting with a few new stimulants for the labs brand
Now I like the sound of this! New stims are always exciting.

And yeah even though I haven’t used Levels it is very solid on paper. Gonna get around to trying that and the thermo eventually.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haven't seen you around for a while! OL has some other pre-workouts that are worth checking out.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main goal for me
is strength/mass increase

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now I like the sound of this! New stims are always exciting.
Agreed! OL is always coming out with the exciting new products!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont need a stim loaded pwo. It should also be used in the evening hours, so no need for a stim bomb
No Mercy is a good well rounded non stimulant product. What endurance ingredients did you guys like as the ones we opted to choose had better data but we're game to revisiting any lost ingredients

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No Mercy is a good well rounded non stimulant product. What endurance ingredients did you guys like as the ones we opted to choose had better data but we're game to revisiting any lost ingredients
Idk if no mercy had peak02 but I like it. Also citripeak is a new hesperidin extract that looks good on paper.

Please please no beta alanine (although I don’t think there has ever been an OL pre that has had it-probably why I loved them all )

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if no mercy had peak02 but I like it. Also citripeak is a new hesperidin extract that looks good on paper.

Please please no beta alanine (although I don’t think there has ever been an OL pre that has had it-probably why I loved them all )
yup it has peako2. We're actually going to reformulate no mercy so looking for any new suggestions. Im shifting priority of no mercy to some SSS exclusive products though :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup it has peako2. We're actually going to reformulate no mercy so looking for any new suggestions. Im shifting priority of no mercy to some SSS exclusive products though :)
to my

Can’t wait for all of it

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any chance you guys' can add some more pump agents to No Mercy? The performance/hydration profile is great, but some Glycerol/Vaso 6 added would put it over the top ;)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know people like new, sexy ingredients but honestly nitrates, Citrulline, or Peak02 are great choices for endurance

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know people like new, sexy ingredients but honestly nitrates, Citrulline, or Peak02 are great choices for endurance

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still have 1 bottle of OG CU Lemon Rox...actually tasted great, that Cotton Candy flavor though was the all time worst I've tried, horrific.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still have 1 bottle of OG CU Lemon Rox...actually tasted great, that Cotton Candy flavor though was the all time worst I've tried, horrific.
The lemon rox was my go to with CU. The other flavors weren’t very good.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lemon rox was my go to with CU. The other flavors weren’t very good.
There was stuff that tasted like sh*t but drinkable...and there was Cotton Candy CU. I'll never get that taste of "wheatgrass" out of my mind...and I can stomach a lot of nasty sh*t, this stuff, no bueno

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also have an opened tub of the Lemon Rox in my fridge and just used 2 scoops a few days ago and
I had a great workout on it. The pumps and endurance on CU are excellent and no need to anything
to it for that but I do add something to it to kick start the energy. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also have an opened tub of the Lemon Rox in my fridge and just used 2 scoops a few days ago and
I had a great workout on it. The pumps and endurance on CU are excellent and no need to anything
to it for that but I do add something to it to kick start the energy. ;)
i had 2 bottles of the re1gn dragons mist that was double dosed...no need to bump stims even for me!!!

damn, really miss re1gn

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re1gn was really strong, but felt dirty to me. CU was uplifting and smooth. I didn’t develop any tolerance to it either. It just constantly worked for me.
Yeah reign was too much for me but CU and bloodshred powder were different and yet both perfect

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah reign was too much for me but CU and bloodshred powder were different and yet both perfect
Too much for me also. I have a clumped up bottle of dragons mist though. Hoping I can grind it up when needed. Don’t think I’ve ever felt anything as euphoric as Reign once I got past the body shakes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No Mercy:
6g L-Citrulline (Pump, NO Enhancement, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
3g L-Taurine (Recovery/Hydration)
2g Peak02 (Improve VO2 Output)
500mg Cherry Tart Extract (Improve Recovery)
300mg Vaso6 (NO Enhancement, Improve Blood Flow)
50mg S7 (boost nitric oxide by an impressive 230% to help with blood flow and pumps)
25mg Kanna Ease (increase in cAMP improves both mood and sleep habits)

Add // Suggestions:
500mg coconut water powder (Hydration)
200mg Pine Bark Extract (Plasma levels & Nitric Oxide)
1.5g Glycerol Powder (Pumps)
2.5g Betaine (Power/Performance)
10mg Bioperine or 50mg Astragin (Amino acid absorption)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i had 2 bottles of the re1gn dragons mist that was double dosed...no need to bump stims even for me!!!

damn, really miss re1gn
I have an unopened tub of Re1gn in my stash to crack once I finish a couple of other pre's
that I have in my freezer so definitely looking forward to it.:)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As big of a stim head as I am...Re1gn, no bueno...couldn't even take 3/4 of a scoop, felt so f'ed up from that Y extract I couldn't even contemplate lifting, I just wanted to survive the horror it made me feel for hours.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As big of a stim head as I am...Re1gn, no bueno...couldn't even take 3/4 of a scoop, felt so f'ed up from that Y extract I couldn't even contemplate lifting, I just wanted to survive the horror it made me feel for hours.
I can handle alpha Y pretty well but you slowly have to ease into it like 1mg then slowly take it
from there. From my experience if a PW has 2 mg I start with 1/2 serving and just add more bulk
pump ingredients and slowly work my way to a full serving IF I even need it .

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can handle alpha Y pretty well but you slowly have to ease into it like 1mg then slowly take it
from there. From my experience if a PW has 2 mg I start with 1/2 serving and just add more bulk
pump ingredients and slowly work my way to a full serving IF I even need it .
Alpha Y seems to be one of the rare things where my tolerance has gone down over the years. Even 1.0-1.5 mg has me racing, tweaky, and some muscle pains. No idea how I used to love the 6mg dose in Bloodshred Raw.