CONQU3R UNLEASHED (40 Servings)

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

Capture.PNG

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have recently purchased CONQU3R and will be releasing a forum comparing it against GAT Nitraflex, and Performax Labs HyperMax.

The consistency of the powder seems off, it is dense and clumpy as if it was exposed to moisture. Is this normal? Should I get a new bottle before writing a review?

View attachment 146404
Yes, this is normal. It is caused by the hydromax. Don't worry, it won't effect efficacy whatsoever and it still dissolves just fine in water.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Thanks great product will be writing up the review shortly.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why are you taking the time to review it? it's being discontinued.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you referring to DMHA and the J. Regia Extract currently found in the product? Why is this product getting discontinued can you elaborate? There are plenty of products with J. Regia Extract and I'm unaware of the FDA making a decision on this matter.
OL is coming out with a new pre so they're discontinuing CU

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/5

Today was my first scoop of Conqu3R. I haven't taken a pre-workout in a long time. So, thought it would hit me pretty well. But, just didn't get the kick I was expecting.

Positives:
Focus- 4/5
Pump- 4/5

Negatives:
Energy- 2.5/5
Taste- 2.5/5

We take pre-workout for the energy. Today I did legs and it wasn't anything incredible that Conqu3r did to push me. I would have probably had the same energy without it as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my first scoop of Conqu3R. I haven't taken a pre-workout in a long time. So, thought it would hit me pretty well. But, just didn't get the kick I was expecting.

Positives:
Focus- 4/5
Pump- 4/5

Negatives:
Energy- 2.5/5
Taste- 2.5/5

We take pre-workout for the energy. Today I did legs and it wasn't anything incredible that Conqu3r did to push me. I would have probably had the same energy without it as well.
We appreciate your feedback. A couple things to consider though:

1. CU isn't an over the top stim bomb but rather a very smooth and clean pwo with loads of focus and pumps.

2. You mentioned today was your first scoop. A full serving is two scoops. If you only did 1/2 serving, please consider giving a full dose a shot and a few workout sessions before making your final judgement.

3. As I said, we appreciate the feedback. CU is beloved as the best all-around pwo by many, but one major thing we focused on improving in the new Re1gn is the energy/stim portion. So if CU doesn't get it done for you I'm betting Re1gn will;).

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Highly suggest 2 scoops, or the full serving. A month straight at 5 days a week and the effects still haven't diminished. It's why I will be buying Re1gn and if I don't like it, BOGO Conqu3r Unleashed here I come! haha

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regardless, we appreciate your feedback. A couple things to consider though:
1. CU isn't an over the top stim bomb but rather a very smooth and clean pwo with loads of focus and pumps.

2. You mentioned today was your first scoop. A full serving is two scoops. If you only did 1/2 serving, please consider giving a full dose a shot and a few workout sessions before making your final judgement.

3. As I said we appreciate the feedback. CU is believed bed by many but one major thing we focused on improving in the new Re1gn is the energy/stim portion. So if CU doesn't get it done for you I'm betting Re1gn will;).
Highly suggest 2 scoops, or the full serving. A month straight at 5 days a week and the effects still haven't diminished. It's why I will be buying Re1gn and if I don't like it, BOGO Conqu3r Unleashed here I come! haha
Gonna do 2 heaps tomorrow. But, I do agree it is a clean pre-workout.

There is no way I am going to miss Re1gn.

Last edited:
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Gonna do 2 heaps tomorrow. But, I do agree it is a clean pre-workout.
Agree. I also hate DMAA. I don't think it's nearly as special as it's made out to be. c
CU is my jam!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree. I also hate DMAA. I don't think it's nearly as special as it's made out to be. c
CU is my jam!
Haven't tried DMAA PWO. Have a couple tubs of Off The Chain. But not sure about trying it. Don't want to get cracked up in the gym. DMHA was pretty god to me.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried DMAA PWO. Have a couple tubs of Off The Chain. But not sure about trying it. Don't want to get cracked up in the gym. DMHA was pretty god to me.
I like DMHA much better as well.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Positives:
Focus- 4/5
Pump- 4/5

Negatives:
Energy- 2.5/5
Taste- 2.5/5

Wish I could change the rating. I just had one of the best workouts (possibly, "the best"). Took two scoops today with my EPIQ PA and I just couldn't stop lifting. Broke my PR on bench press. Did 265lbs for 6reps.

Really sorry that I judge an awesome Pre-workout as average.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could change the rating. I just had one of the best workouts (possibly, "the best"). Took two scoops today with my EPIQ PA and I just couldn't stop lifting. Broke my PR on bench press. Did 265lbs for 6reps.

I'm glad you had a better second round:head: The amazing thing with CU is that it's consistent every time and never once have I crashed on it. You could try to submit a new review but not sure it will allow it.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

I figured you would like it MUCH better at 2 scoops. Glad you had a good session!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad you had a better second round:head: The amazing thing with CU is that it's consistent every time and never once have I crashed on it. You could try to submit a new review but not sure it will allow it.
Yes. No crash. But just beautiful and consistent energy. I loved it. But flavour rating remains the same. Is it bitter coz of Theacrine?
I figured you would like it MUCH better at 2 scoops. Glad you had a good session!
Thanks man. I am now more stoked about Re1gn.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. No crash. But just beautiful and consistent energy. I loved it. But flavour rating remains the same. Is it bitter coz of Theacrine?

Thanks man. I am now more stoked about Re1gn.
Conquer UL doesn't have Teacrine and it's probably the heavy dosage of active ingredients that people
say that it doesn't taste good but I haven't tried so I can't really comment on the taste but the new PW Re1gn
does have Teacrine in it's profile.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conquer UL doesn't have Teacrine and it's probably the heavy dosage of active ingredients that people
say that it doesn't taste good but I haven't tried so I can't really comment on the taste but the new PW Re1gn
does have Teacrine in it's peofile.
Yeah. I was wrong. No Theacrine. I started adding around 12oz of water and it doesn't taste as bad.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can conqu3r and re1gn be used in conjunction with thyroid boosters?