Congrats to the new mods!!

Bone

Active Member
Congrates Matt D and Jweave!!!! Sorry if I missed anyone else............you are the only new Mods Ive noticed!! Good luck and keep those vandals off the boards!! :p

Peace

Bone
 
Yes Congrats to you 2 and to Bobo and Mr. Bean.

I sent PMs to each of you last night. Good Luck and thanks for your work in advance.
 
Or a draft pick....
 
Thanks guys, we have a great thing going here, and I'm sure all of us will make sure it stays that way! :) I have no doubt that all the new mods will do a great job in keeping this place top notch.
 
congrats guys....each of these new mods and the vets have all been really responsive....and helpful. great group of folks.
 
Originally posted by YellowJacket
That'd be John Benz, Jweave, Bobo, Matt D, and a player to be named later....

ow ow!

That player was named BigPeteFox!!

Wooooooo! :D
 
Congrats to everyone. This looks like an excellent place. I wish you all the best. Just keep the trash outta here... :D

Congrats
TA
 
Chemo - Great Choices

Bobo, Jweave, Matt D, John Benz, PeteFox


All quality people that are knowledgable, helpfull and friendly.


PEACE
 
With you all doin your thing, this board will continue to be the best around. Congrats fellas.
 
Back
Top