Confused and Kinda Pissed off

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
So i have 2 Bottles of Dermacrine LV, and someone (not mentioning names) told me that the LV version is complete "crap" and the topical is the only one that works.

IF this is true im gonna be pissed because i spent good money on the LV version and i expect it to work..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i have 2 Bottles of Dermacrine LV, and someone (not mentioning names) told me that the LV version is complete "crap" and the topical is the only one that works.

IF this is true im gonna be pissed because i spent good money on the LV version and i expect it to work..
IMO and i've used both I felt like the topical was a little better but the convenience of the LV was/is worth it for me.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems like the topical kicks in quicker for me anyway.The conversion rate for the topical is higher, but the absorbtion from the lv is better..for what it's worth they are pretty close in effectivness

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my second bottle of Derm LV yesterday and started SA LV, and I can tell you from my experience that the LV is not crap. My strength has increased and body comp was real good. I never ran the topical Derm, so I honestly can't compare the two, but I have done the SA topical and it was OK for me in terms of what it was supposed to do. Bottom line is I think you will enjoy the Derm LV.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I've ran both. Saw effectiveness with both. Be confident with your purchase.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I love the LV. Anythign from PP is legit. Worry not, you are going to love it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you already bought it, run the sh1t and judge for yourself.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Oh im running it, at a higher dose than normal tho. Wasnt feeling it on 10ml a day, so i bumped to 15. Well see how that goes. Instead of doing only 1 one arm pullup i can do 2 in a row now :) (No im not holding onto my wrist, its a legit one hand one arm pullup lol)

Thanks for the feedback guys, was starting to worry.