concerned on gaining muscles

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
I've been bodybuilding for 8+ years
The last 3 yrs has been very hard for me.

Three years ago I started taking prohormone's I was gaining like crazy then 4 month came around I started going down hill.( only took prohormone for 4weeks) I started losing crazy straight.
Went to the doc my testosterone levels was 98 so started taking therapy it got to expensive so I started prohormone again back to back with 60 day break after post cycle but then got worse.

I work in construction so I eat every 2.5 to 3 hrs around 7 meals a day about 3800 calories a day.

I workout 5 days a week, keep in mind when I was 14 my weight was 290 pounds and cought diabetes got down to 158 tried to build up into muscle...

Please if someone would be kind enough to help... much appreciated.

rphash49

Awards
I've been bodybuilding for 8+ years
The last 3 yrs has been very hard for me.

Three years ago I started taking prohormone's I was gaining like crazy then 4 month came around I started going down hill.( only took prohormone for 4weeks) I started losing crazy straight.
Went to the doc my testosterone levels was 98 so started taking therapy it got to expensive so I started prohormone again back to back with 60 day break after post cycle but then got worse.

I work in construction so I eat every 2.5 to 3 hrs around 7 meals a day about 3800 calories a day.

I workout 5 days a week, keep in mind when I was 14 my weight was 290 pounds and cought diabetes got down to 158 tried to build up into muscle...

Please if someone would be kind enough to help... much appreciated.
How long since your last PH cycle?
When did you have your test lvl checked and what was it? LH lvl? FSH lvl? Es lvl?
What does your pct look like?

rphash49

Awards
Did your doc diagnose you with primary hypogonadism or secondary hypogonadism?

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
Last one was.about 7months ago.
My doc call me to tell my levels was at 98 and it should be no lowe tgen 400 so he start giving me shots for 2 months and I jave no insurance so it got to expensive...

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
I guess I can go buy a test booster today
And while im at it buy some cellmass 2.0 and vitamin I already take pre work out

rphash49

Awards
A natty Test booster is probably not going to take you from 98 to 400. Even if it did it would drop once you stopped using the natty test booster. Do you have an answer for my question? Primary or secondary? If primary you will have to go on TRT probably for the rest of your life. If secondary it is possible that a cycle of Clomid could give you a HPTA restart. Google "Clomid hpta restart". Multiple forum reviews and medical studies to read.

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
Well when I was all he told me I didnt.get the results paper work, but he did tell me from the look of it I would half to take test for the rest of my life

rphash49

Awards
Well when I was all he told me I didnt.get the results paper work, but he did tell me from the look of it I would half to take test for the rest of my life
If it is in fact "primary/non-functioning" then trt maybe your only real option. I'd see a doctor again to make sure bro.

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
I will go get it check again an update....
Do you think its bad that I dont.eat veggies... I just eat meat and rice or bread,egg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wht would you not?

rphash49

Awards
I will go get it check again an update....
Do you think its bad that I dont.eat veggies... I just eat meat and rice or bread,egg
Lol I think you know the answer to that question. You get a lot of the minerals that your body needs from veggies