Compound 20 - new formula

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IIRC isnt tinospora the ingredient in LG's Natadrol that was said to be mainly responsible for the leaning effects and strength gains

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC isnt tinospora the ingredient in LG's Natadrol that was said to be mainly responsible for the leaning effects and strength gains
The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.
Hmm.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another update for you guys after recovering from being sick: I am still on my first bottle. The glucose disposal effects are VERY noticeable for me, to the point that I now take each serving slightly prior to a carb meal as I would with AP. Vascularity is still there, about the same as when it first started doing its thing before I got sick. Just in the last 4-5 days I have finally been feeling totally healthy again, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this can do for me. Something else I have noticed is that I am having to increase my food intake and have suffered no consequential fat gain. My fat intake was a little low anyways so I increased both fat and carbs. More to come folks. :)

Yes sir it is the same herb, although I can't speak in comparison of the extracts.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another update for you guys after recovering from being sick: I am still on my first bottle. The glucose disposal effects are VERY noticeable for me, to the point that I now take each serving slightly prior to a carb meal as I would with AP. Vascularity is still there, about the same as when it first started doing its thing before I got sick. Just in the last 4-5 days I have finally been feeling totally healthy again, so I'm looking forward to seeing what this can do for me. Something else I have noticed is that I am having to increase my food intake and have suffered no consequential fat gain. My fat intake was a little low anyways so I increased both fat and carbs. More to come folks. :)

Yes sir it is the same herb, although I can't speak in comparison of the extracts.
So you're dosing prior to the meal.. Not like right when you start eating? I always dosed original c20 right before I took my first bite

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you're dosing prior to the meal.. Not like right when you start eating? I always dosed original c20 right before I took my first bite
I have been taking it usually as I begin to prepare the meal if I'm at home or if I'm away from home and have packed meals I take it anywhere from 5-20 minutes before starting to eat, preferably closer to 15 or 20 but my schedule isn't always such that I want to deal with timing it perfectly. As I have mentioned before I am sensitive to GDAs so I have to be careful with them in terms of timing and be sure to eat sufficient carbs with them. The new Compound 20 feels like a mild GDA to me. When I used the original version I just took it at some point during the meal.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Old compound 20 made me feel the same way. Also it would make me feel very warm at night. Sweating bad at night.
thats a good thing, especially on carb refeeds. Metabolism kicking into overdrive.

Riptor

Awards
As far as I am aware human studies have not been done on tinospora.
This is the part that worries me the most !! Has there been any updates so far on the effects of Tinospora Cordifolia on sperm count and motility? In some ways it suspiciously seems to have similar risks as Finasteride.

Are there any guys here who have used this new version of Compound 20 or Natadrol and over the last year and experienced no adverse effects on sperm count?

Overall, it seems a promising product which I'd very much like to use as a leaning agent/GDA but this issue with fertility risks causes huge concern.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated !

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
This is the part that worries me the most !! Has there been any updates so far on the effects of Tinospora Cordifolia on sperm count and motility? In some ways it suspiciously seems to have similar risks as Finasteride.

Are there any guys here who have used this new version of Compound 20 or Natadrol and over the last year and experienced no adverse effects on sperm count?

Overall, it seems a promising product which I'd very much like to use as a leaning agent/GDA but this issue with fertility risks causes huge concern.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated !
I tried it it worked pretty well, leaned up a lot using it as for loss of sperm cells who knows??? I wish I could count my future kids but I cant my eyesight sucks.

Riptor

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I expected it would work really well and sounds like a solid product.... except for the sperm risk.
I don't suppose any other of you guys have also used this safely with no risks?

Looking at the comparison between Natadrol and Compund 20, one serving of Natadrol is 250mg which contains Tinospora Cordifolia. Whereas one serving of Compound 20 is 1510g of which the only other substance is Symplocos Racemosa. This would lead you to conclude that Coumpound 20 has a far greater amount of Tinospora Cordifolia and potential risks.

Could any USP representatives chime in and shed some light on this area?

Thanks in advance

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have just kept the original formula .. It was great and no worries of this sperm nonsense

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I've run both the old and the new. The new one really didn't compare to the old version at all.
Yea makes no sense to change the product when the old version was 100x better. Usp labs shud cut out the ****t and bring back the OG version

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Old stuff was one of their best supplements.
by far my favorite from their line, ever. But with everything that they're going through just makes me wonder if V1 was legitimate, and if so why change to a much inferior product...

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Usp labs reps the people have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cut the b.s