Composition of a cutting cycle?

Cobranipple

Cobranipple

Awards
If someone has some free time I'd love to see a cut cycle be composed from any of the following compounds:
Anavar, Winstrol, Cardarine, Test(mandatory), Tren Ace, Halo, Clen, Epistane, Superdrol
Ancillaries can be included but are optional as I can add them myself. Just a fun question but I will be running some version of this and will perhaps make adjustments if properly enlightened here. Cheers y'all!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't really need much for a cut cycle. Recomp needs a lot of androgens. With a cut cycle, if indeed you are in such a caloric negative that recomp isn't a possibility, excess androgens amount will just unnecessarily burden the system. And just for muscle preservation you don't need that much, that being said tren will help the most, out of the listed with a cut and mm perservation due it's action on the glucocorticoid system and due to it's strong action as a GDA. Second to it's gda properties is suerdrol. That chit just sucks up all the carbs and because of it's toxicity it's useful as an appetite control agent.

So, no need for winy, halo, epistane and clen. Use test, tren, var, superdrol and cardarine. And tbh, I don't know how much you've got to loose, but if you got tren, you really don't need much of anything else, besides cardarine for keeping cardio up. Others will chime in on the effectiveness of tren for a cut, my best advice is to use SD only at the end. For the last 3 - 4 weeks of the cut when the hunger is the strongest, or the last 6 weeks but a smaller dosage. Don't know enough about you and your goals, cycle duration, etc. for anything more.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You don't really need much for a cut cycle. Recomp needs a lot of androgens. With a cut cycle, if indeed you are in such a caloric negative that recomp isn't a possibility, excess androgens amount will just unnecessarily burden the system. And just for muscle preservation you don't need that much, that being said tren will help the most, out of the listed with a cut and mm perservation due it's action on the glucocorticoid system and due to it's strong action as a GDA. Second to it's gda properties is suerdrol. That chit just sucks up all the carbs and because of it's toxicity it's useful as an appetite control agent.

So, no need for winy, halo, epistane and clen. Use test, tren, var, superdrol and cardarine. And tbh, I don't know how much you've got to loose, but if you got tren, you really don't need much of anything else, besides cardarine for keeping cardio up. Others will chime in on the effectiveness of tren for a cut, my best advice is to use SD only at the end. For the last 3 - 4 weeks of the cut when the hunger is the strongest, or the last 6 weeks but a smaller dosage. Don't know enough about you and your goals, cycle duration, etc. for anything more.
yep, I agree with this.

you could cut on any of it in reality, calories will play obviously the biggest role.

what’s optimal is impossible to say for sure, individual response plays too big a part. Also depends on exactly what look you are going for, the dryness from winny? The fuller look sdrol can give?

without knowing more about you then yeah the smart money is that tren is going to be the best (I used it for a cut last summer, best cut I’ve ever done) but it depends on whether you can handle the sides (many cant).

GW helps for pushing the cardio and training but doesn’t do a lot for fat loss. I personally like clen, plenty don’t and it’s not exactly the healthiest. You either add either or both to any of the anabolics but don’t ‘need’ to.

legit var is just a nice compound and a smooth run for most. Seen to recall that being one of the few anabolics with a positive effect on belly fat (I may be recalling that wrong but it’s in my head somewhere)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
legit var is just a nice compound and a smooth run for most. Seen to recall that being one of the few anabolics with a positive effect on belly fat (I may be recalling that wrong but it’s in my head somewhere)
Supposedly yeah. But from my experience no. It's more in lines of if you believe in it, then it might work. Like tarot cards.