Completely New to this

Jjsparks

Awards
So I think it's time to take my body and training to the next level but not sure what I need to take. I'm 6ft 262 around 13-14 % BF. I'm extremely strong and in overall good health and have never cycled before. I really want to get to that 10% BF range and need help. Acne is a huge concern of mine. Any suggestions for a newbie. I want to be smart and safe

Ninja23

Awards
You should do some research first bro find out what compounds do, and how they act in your body and then it'll depend on your goals. Are you going to pin?

Jjsparks

Awards
What's pin? And I've been doing a bit of research and reading on what to take but everybody has a different opinion on what works etc

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Some will say a test only cycle if you are going to pin. BTW...to pin is to give yourself a shot. If you want to go the oral route and stay non methyl you can go with a 1/4/EPI andro run. If you want to jump into the methyls then go with either halo or epistane. Either will require a test base to ward off sides.

Jjsparks

Awards
I'll go oral for now. Thanks. How do I go choosing a test base? Would prefer a shorter cycle the first go round

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oral only and nonmethyl, you got the Andros and sarms. If dropping bf is your main goal you could stack osta and epiandro for 8 weeks. Osta at 20mg and epiandro at 500-1000 mg

Jjsparks

Awards
Would I take andros and sarms or just choose between.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
At this point man, since it's so narrowed down for you, I would do some research on those 2 items.

SARMS & Prohormones. The prohormones I would look at are 1-andro, 4-andro, and epiandro.

The SARMS to look at will be things like Ostarine, MK-677, Cardarine, etc... I will tell you right now, DO NOT believe the hype that Ostarine is a miracle steroid with no side effects and nonsuppresive to your natural test because it is.

A stack of 1 and 4 andro would be plenty. A stack of of 1, 4, and epiandro would also be great, but you need to look into what each of them do and decide what's best for you.

Want to just put on size? Then eat like a horse and do a 1 and 4 stack. Wanna cut? Do something like the Ostarine and Epiandro stack. Maybe even add Cardarine to it. "Why those?" - Google it.

I'm all about helping pointing people in the right direction, but I did a crapload of research before I got to the point where I wanted to ask questions.

This is stuff you don't want to take lightly.

DO NOT START A CYCLE, WITHOUT HAVING YOUR ON CYCLE SUPPORT/PCT ALREADY IN HAND!! I've seen so many threads started of guys saying "Hey I think I have bitch tits, what do I do?" and then you're playing catch up on symptoms. Don't be that guy.

Jjsparks

Awards
Thanks man, thanks everyone I appreciate it a lot. I've gotten it narrowed down now going to start Doing some heavy research

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for lean gains, I would go with the 1/EPI at 330/1000 for 8 weeks. I think you will really like it.

I have only ran 1/4/EPI together. I was nervous about libido/lethargy, etc so I wanted more of a complete base. I have ran it twice. The 2nd time, at higher doses than the first. Both with great results

Andros aren't cheap but you will need to spend some money to do it right. Here's what you will need.

2 x Sup3r-1 Elite
2 x Sup3r-4 Elite
2 x Sup3r-EPI Elite
2 x Ar1macare Pro (You could get by with one and half dose it with Andros)
1 x AI of your choice (I like exem)
1 x SERM of your choice (I like Clomid)
1 x Natty PCT (I like K1ngs Blood)

There ya go. One 8 week cycle with PCT all spelled out for you.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
262 at 13-14% bf all natty? Did I read this correctly? Damn congrats

Jjsparks

Awards
Former athlete and I've always been a bigger dude. Never had an isssue putting in the work. Just need a little boost

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If I was you I wouldn't do an oral cycle and not because it's bad for your liver etc. But for one reason with this stats and a full cycle you'll see miracles that you don't believe in your eyes !

Jjsparks

Awards
So If I pin its better results? Also is there More or less risks involved when you pin.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'll let the pro's fully answer, but from my research and what I've heard, pinning is actually safer than orals. Easier on the liver and such. Longer half life on a lot of the good AAS's, and of course the all important Test is something you'd want to pin. They do have TD though, but can't be compared to intramuscular.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
It isn't easy to find TD testosterone.
With the andros my opinion is it isn't worth it if you're going to shut down yourself make it worth. The sides with test and some more steroids is going to be very minimal.
You can run test at 250mg with this stats and EQ on 500-800 also throw some anavar and trust me you will be big ripped and happy for making that desicion!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like people have stated I would run a 1 and 4 andro cycle as your first. I always get great gains from it and such a smooth cycle. I have used ostarine in the past and found it to just make me lethargic and that's it.
I recommend
chemical 1 - 2 bottles
Chemical 4 - 2 bottles
Cannibal alpha pct to take with a serm
Clomid 50/50/25/25 as the pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing wrong with the andro first cycle, but if you can man up test is way better

Reactions: Nac

Jjsparks

Awards
Ok well if it is safer I'll definitely pin. So I need a test base. What is EQ? And stack that with anavar. Which week do I start taking the PCT

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Do your home work brother I'm very happy to explain to you but for your own good you must kno things for yourself.
Eq is equobolin or boldenone it enchanches the effects of test but with only the half aromatizes. You can do a cycle for 12 weeks then wait more 2 weeks to clear the esters and then go in to Pct