Competitive exerciser does 1-Andro/Epi stack

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

I am a competitive exerciser who decided to do a 8 week cycle of Olympus UK Sup3r-1, Sup3r-Epi, and Shr3d. I chose this stack due to it not being too harsh but with solid gains, and I'm on recomp/cutting macros. My training will be typical of a CE with Olympic weightlifting, gymnastics, running, kettlebells, rowing, assault bikes, etc. My typical day will contain a strength component and some form of HIIT (typically called a WOD), and sometime twice a day. My goals are to become faster, lighter, and stronger.

I wasn't going to do a log but decided since I found myself digging for more info.

**As of right now I am 6 days in to my cycle. Lethargy started creeping in as expected so upped to 750 mg of Epi, 1 day early.**

Goals -
<10% body fat
8.5% ideally

Stats:
13.8% body fat
Weight - 204
Height - 6'1"

Macros:
Cals- 2481
Fat- 90
Carbs- 245
Protein- 171

Stack:
OL Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
Spread 3 times per day : 1 preworkout/lunch/dinner
OL Sup3r Epi
500/750/750/750/1000/1000/1000/750
2 preworkout/remainder with Sup3r-1
OL Sup3r Shred
0/0/ap/ap/ap/ap/0/0

Support:
Ar1macare-8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Cissus-2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Creatine - 5 g
Glycine - 1 g
Taurine - 500mg
Fish oil - 2 tbsp per day
BCAA's

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT:
Clomid: 50/25/25/25
KingsBlood or AlphamaxXT
Follidrone

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill bite, but youll have to explain "competitive exerciser". Either way Im subbed

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Competitive exerciser meaning I do CrossFit without using the word CrossFit.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's why I said "competitive exerciser" lol. I think it's a side rarely looked at seriously on here.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Competitive exerciser meaning I do CrossFit without using the word CrossFit.
I think cross fit is bad @$$ my wife and I watch the CrossFit games every year i also watch world's strongest man every year I admire both competitions I don't know why cross fit has such a bad rap

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think cross fit is bad @$$ my wife and I watch the CrossFit games every year i also watch world's strongest man every year I admire both competitions I don't know why cross fit has such a bad rap
crossfit-3.jpg

Thats why it gets such a bad rap haha

I also watch the xfit games every year, cant help it. Im in the military too and i sometimes have to perform it to haha. Its really not that bad but, its definitely not my first choice for exercise.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it does have a bad rap in some circles, and in a lot of cases deserves it. However, it's been great for me personally. I never have to think about programming, I can get a brutal workout in 1 hour, and get out some of the competitive juices.

Also....
Since I bumped my Epi dose to 750 I've been feeling a lot better, especially when doing a double dose pre-WOD. Combined with my macros I'm beginning to feel and see differences. Feeling harder and more "swole". I can't wait for the 3rd week bump everybody talks about.

I'll be posting update pictures shortly...

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today was interesting...
Workout went pretty well this morning.
21-15-9
Thrusters (115lbs)
Chest to bar
36 calorie assault bike "buy-out"
8:11

Then 100 push-ups, every break 25 double unders (need a stronger chest)

100 sit-ups

Then tempo bench press for percentages.

Everything is feeling bigger. Abs are definitely coming through and fat is melting before my eyes.

BUT.....
Something feels off. Had "issues" today and not feeling the same "zip" down there. I'm taking Ar1macare at the prescribed dose.
Also at 1-andro (330), Epi (750).

Thoughts???

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1 Week update :
202.8 lbs

Everything larger in general. Abs and arms getting bigger. Performance in the gym is also getting better.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:
Been trying my best to keep up intensity. I've been taking glycine with my prewod, turns out that is a bad idea. I was beginning to feel tired a lot, turns out it's a side effect haha. So I cut that out and feel much better.

Yesterday we did snatches for percentages and "The Seven". I did ok. Today it was front squats for percentages then a quick little workout of 5 round of 10 box jumps 10 alt kb snatches and 10 box jump overs. I got it done in 5:30, way faster then the other guys.

I'm feeling good and lean

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Update:
Been trying my best to keep up intensity. I've been taking glycine with my prewod, turns out that is a bad idea. I was beginning to feel tired a lot, turns out it's a side effect haha. So I cut that out and feel much better.

Yesterday we did snatches for percentages and "The Seven". I did ok. Today it was front squats for percentages then a quick little workout of 5 round of 10 box jumps 10 alt kb snatches and 10 box jump overs. I got it done in 5:30, way faster then the other guys.

Nice work keep it goin bro

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Dude, the seven is horrendous. I've done it a couple times and every time it gets worse haha. Good on you!

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress update:
Feeling fuller all around and stronger day by day. Abs are out like crazy but weight loss has slowed down a bit. I'm mostly adjusted to my new macros and cardio performance has improved drastically. I'm 6'1", 205lbs, can deadlift 515 and ran a 400m/21burpee/400m/15burp/400m/9burp burner in 8:10. Kept up with the springboks. Not bad for a wildebeest.

Took some time to get quality bar one today as well. Back Squatted for percentages up to 375lbs or 10lbs under PR. Hope to be at 425 by the time this cycle is done.

I'm also going to get a month membership to the planet of fitness and try to fit it in where I can. I figure some good old fashioned hypertrophy could do me some good especially with my recovery cycle time being so quick now.

Also, I'm waiting on my bottle of Sup3r Shred from nutri-verse to start phase 2 now that I'm adjusted to my macros and my in-situ testosterone is up. It'll be 4 solid weeks of it. Can't wait until it gets here Volvo140G

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed n Dubbed Bub.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Update: Week 3

Did a formal refeed for the first time in almost a month on Saturday. It was nice but now I'm not planning the next one until mid February. I have a Crossfit competition on February 11th so the carb load will be strong.

I opened a membership at the Planet of Fitness yesterday. Did about 2 hours of training. Isolation and accessory exercises mostly but still managed to fit in 365 for 3 on the smith machine. Ended up leaving the gym yoked AF and feeling good. I don't know how you guys train with a shirt on. I was wanting to take mine off within minutes haha.

This morning ended up doing...
Snatch for heavy single

Then...
21-15-9
Wallballs (20#, 10' target)
Chest to Bar
Thrusters (95#)
Box jumps (24")
Kettlebell swings (55#)
Score- 12:21

Then...
Muscle-up practice working on transition height

Then...
Overhead 60 Kettlebell lunges, every 12 doing 5 OHS.

My weight is maintaining at around 204, but muscles are becoming more pronounced and abs, bi's, and shoulders are on point. I have a feeling I might break the plateau this week, but we will see.

That's all for now.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Update : End of Week 3

BW- 205
%BF - 13.1%
BMI - 27.1

My body is slowly adjusting to the new lower macros combined with higher than usual amounts of training. I have done 2 a days 3 times this week. Typically they are...
Morning-
CrossFit:
Strength - Olympic lift
MetCon - Cardio + weights
Post Workout - brief reinforcing hypertrophy work

Afternoon:
Planet of fitness - all the gains, feats of strength and doing my best to actually get tired.

First couple of times were difficult at that kind of load but my body is adapting.

I've had several comments about my appearance and strength/endurance getting better. I tell them it's all about diet . I'm feeling really good, but, I think I need to get my cortisol under control so I'll be purchasing Reduce XT to go along with my Super-Shr3d for the last 4 weeks. So pumped!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Progress Update : End of Week 3

BW- 205
%BF - 13.1%
BMI - 27.1

My body is slowly adjusting to the new lower macros combined with higher than usual amounts of training. I have done 2 a days 3 times this week. Typically they are...
Morning-
CrossFit:
Strength - Olympic lift
MetCon - Cardio + weights
Post Workout - brief reinforcing hypertrophy work

Afternoon:
Planet of fitness - all the gains, feats of strength and doing my best to actually get tired.

First couple of times were difficult at that kind of load but my body is adapting.

I've had several comments about my appearance and strength/endurance getting better. I tell them it's all about diet . I'm feeling really good, but, I think I need to get my cortisol under control so I'll be purchasing Reduce XT to go along with my Super-Shr3d for the last 4 weeks. So pumped!

Nice progress bro keep it rollin

hjuma247

hjuma247

Awards
Wow looking real good. I'm jealous

I just started a Sup3r EPI Elite/Sup3r-1 cycle. What are the personal side effects you've experienced? ... I've googled common side effects but i prefer user experiences

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow looking real good. I'm jealous

I just started a Sup3r EPI Elite/Sup3r-1 cycle. What are the personal side effects you've experienced? ... I've googled common side effects but i prefer user experiences
After about a week and a half in I started to feel a bit of lethargy. I then upped the Epi to 750. Now everything is feeling good. I'm going to 1000 in a few weeks. Outside that no negative sides. Just take advantage of the gains as much as you can. I'm running a deficit calorie-wise and I'm looking and functioning very well. Also, my girl loves the progress

This stuff, combined with a good diet and exercise will get things right.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Update :
Phase 2 activate

Received my Super Shr3d and Reduce XT in the mail on Thursday. Which means that currently I'm stacking this week...

OL 1-andro - 330
OL Epi-andro - 750
OL Super Shr3d -RX
SNS Reduce XT - RX
Ar1macare - RX
Cissus - half/RX

The comments keep coming in and progress keeps taking shape. This is truely a recomp stack.

I'm down to 12.8% body fat, muscles are bigger, and harder. My performance is going through the roof and I'm only halfway through. I'll have something more comprehensive tomorrow.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Update: 4 weeks

I'm 4 weeks in to the stack and seeing great results. I'm down to 12.8% body fat, my lifts feel stronger, my performance is improving and I'm getting cut.

I am beginning to feel lethargy creep in. Might be lack of sleep or adjustment to the Epi, but I'm going to up my Epi to 1000g this weekend. Especially since I have a competition on Saturday. I hope to do really well and if my conditioning is any indicator I will.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Progress Update: 4 weeks

I'm 4 weeks in to the stack and seeing great results. I'm down to 12.8% body fat, my lifts feel stronger, my performance is improving and I'm getting cut.

I am beginning to feel lethargy creep in. Might be lack of sleep or adjustment to the Epi, but I'm going to up my Epi to 1000g this weekend. Especially since I have a competition on Saturday. I hope to do really well and if my conditioning is any indicator I will.

Nice gainz bro keep it rollin

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Progress Update : Holy ****
I've been strict with macros and hitting the gym every day. My performance has gone through the roof and I'm leaning out better than ever. I'm going to be sad when this cycle ends. Here's the most recent...
I've been doing 1000mg of EPI and have added Super-Shr3d with ReduceXT. This stack is unbelievable for leaning out when combined with good training and a solid diet.
Only 2 more weeks