Competitive bodybuilders, what is day to day life like for you?

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curios what day to day life is like for those of you competing, especially during prep.

I am trying to picture what it must be like to hungry all the time, tired and lethargic from all the training. And then have to deal with the side effects of running high amounts of tren which causes insomia, aggression, impatience, nervousness, and other non so fun sides for a lot of people in varying degrees. Then have to run GH that makes most people tired and lethargic at higher doses. And have have an oral (probably a harsh one at a high dose) keeping your liver busy, and all the other anabolics with their own individual side effects.

So I wrote a couple of questions below, please feel free to just answer the ones you like/want to. Because I know I wrote a lot of them.

Are you in a bad mood most of the time from being hungry, tired, under-slept, coupled with the high androgen's? And does your mood strain your personal relationships?

What does your daily, eating, diet, training, and drug administration routine look like including any ancillarys used to treat sides? Does that routine tie you down or limit where you can go and what you can do?

Do you have any health concerns? Both in terms of how you feel and also found through medical testing?

How do you see yourself/or how did you end up retiring? And how large will you decide to maintain your physique and with what degree of time and effort do you give to it?

What is it like walking around in public when you are at your biggest and leanest right before a big show? Obviously would be quite a site for almost anyone to see, do strangers constantly bug you? (For stuff like pictures or to ask questions/make comments.)

Do you frequently feel famous, and do you enjoy all the attention? Or do you wish people'd just leave you alone and mind their own business?

Do women and and or homosexual males frequently make advances towards you? Is it something that you appreciate or does getting hit on all the time get old and annoying fast?

How do other males react to your powerful physique? Do "tough" guys at bars try to fight/challenge you a lot, or do they leave you be?

Why did you decide to take bodybuilding this far?

Does your physique bring you financial opportunities that out weight the costs of building and maintaining it?

Does your physique get you girls? Girls that (pre-bodybuilding you) could only dream of? Or are you so big and muscular that your dating pool is mostly limited to females that are heavily into the fitness community?

What made you really fall in love with the sport?